393 ele sham looking

I am looking for a norm/heroic guild. my current exp is 4/9H and 9/9N. im not looking to switch factions. you can add my btag grimreaper#1387

1 Like

Hi Asçe!

Questionable Morality of Skullcrusher, Black Dragonflight and Gul’dan is recruiting for our mythic and heroic raid teams.

First, the TL;DR:

Weekend // Mythic 2-day (8 hours)
3/9M, 9/9H
Sunday and Monday, 7PM - 11PM EST
LF ranged DPS, but could accommodate melee

Weekday // Heroic 2-day (4 hours)
7/9H, 9/9N
Tuesday and Wednesday, 9PM - 11PM EST
LF DPS — bonus points if you’re a mage, hunter or ret paladin
Contact: Tthrack#1350 (BattleNet or Discord), Velkana#1155 (BattleNet) or Malice#7616

(The two teams share a RL but maintain separate rosters — apply for either, or both!)

About the Guild:

At its core, QM is a group of friends who have been exploring Azeroth together since the Wrath of the Lich King. The guild was founded during Cataclysm, with three goals in mind:

• Raid with people we like.
  • Make steady progress with minimal raid time.
  • Enjoy the content without burning out.

Today, QM is home to two raid teams — both led by our 3/9M GM/RL, with significant collaborative input from raiders on both teams to determine which strategies work best for them.

About the Weekend Team:

The weekend team is focused on clearing heroic content quickly and pushing mythic progression for the majority of the raid tier. Our goal isn’t so much to achieve Cutting Edge as it is to continue to improve as a team by taking on some of the most challenging content in the game (and have fun doing it!)

We don’t demand perfection, but we do expect commitment . This is especially important because we don’t over-recruit to fill a bench, so we need everyone who earns a spot on the mythic team to commit to 80%+ attendance; keep current on key class, role and raid mechanics; and be receptive to constructive criticism, when offered.

If you’re looking to experience high-end raiding with a fun and supportive group of friends who believe that it’s possible to progress at a consistent rate while still valuing people over parses, this may be the mythic team for you.

About the Weekday Team:

The weekday team is more relaxed group that includes a handful of mythic raiders on their well-loved alts, as well as Internet and Real Life™ friends who have raided at a mythic level in the past, but for various reasons are looking to take a more casual approach to the end-game.

If you’re interested in becoming a part of an active raiding community but don’t have the time or inclination to commit to mythic progression, this team may be exactly what you’re looking for.

Recruiter: Velkana#1155 (BattleNet) or Malice#7616 (Discord)
GM/RL: Tthrack#1350 (BattleNet and Discord)

Hey there! Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and pull your own weight.

We are currently 9/9N 9/9H 1/9M BoD. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

We also try to run some Mythic+ keys on the weekends!

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

<ImmaHaveToDoubtIt> US Area-52 (H) Is currently looking to fill our roster, we are a tight knit group of individuals that are looking to build onto our raid team/family. We raid on Tuesdays&Thursdays from 10pm EST to 1am EST we’re currently at 8/9N 3/9H. We also run mythic+, Transmog runs, PVPing. And the next best part is most of us play other games with one another! We encourage alts and even the casuals. We currently do alt runs for normal BOD!
Reach out to texrmw#1371 on battletag.
Or reach out on discord Hex#9266

Hello there Asce! My name is Sinblossom, I am the GM of Entity (A horde guild on Dalaran). We are currently seeking strong specs to fill up the rest of our progression team roster for the upcoming raid Crucible. We raid Mondays/Fridays at 9pm RT (EST) and are currently 9/9 Heroic. If you are interested, feel free to add my BTag LilDictator#11665 and I look forward to speaking with you!

Hello Asce,

We might be a good fit for you!

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a &ldquo;real life first guild&rdquo; meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. :slight_smile: We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

BfA Progression: BoD 6/9H & 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

• Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried. We do expect you to reasonably maintain your raid toon.

• DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked.

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events

WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

• Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like

Hi Asce! I know you said you don’t want to faction change, but if you’re into the idea of a server transfer, we might be a good fit for you. :slight_smile: Check us out, and let me know if you have any questions. Good luck with your search!

Evolved Gaming - Horde - Area 52

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community!

We are currently rounding out our raid team on the Horde side of things, and there’s room for you! We are currently working through Heroic (6/9H). We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST (optional additional hour on Thursdays), with Friday as an optional 3rd raid night.

Not into raiding? No problem. We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. Questing, leveling, etc. etc.! For other information please check out the thread below.

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

Hey Asce! We would be happy to chat with you this weekend if you’d like!

Here at Haven, we could be a fit for you! We are an adult oriented guild that considers each other family and just loves slaying pixels together. We laugh, poke fun at each other and get the job done all at the same time =P

We are 9/9H and only dabble in mythic if there are enough people interested. We don’t go hard at it, we are AOTC driven. Most of us have been playing together for years, some since BC days. We are long established and all just love playing together.

Raid times: Tues-Weds, 10pm-1230am EST. The first 3 Thurs of a tier we also raid to try and push progression.

Current needs: 1 DPS with a strong tank OS, 1-2 FT healers + DPS primarily. We have 0 warriors or rogues and quite a few locks and mages at the moment :slight_smile: We are always happy to welcome DPS with tank/heal offspecs in those weird attendance situations.

Feel free to hit us up (bnet: Raychacha#1790 or Muzei#1983) if you are interested in joining not just a raid group, but a group of people that consider themselves family.

Hi hi! :slight_smile:

We are <Pot On Two>, Horde guild on Tichondrius-US! currently 7/9 H

We’re a guild of mostly returning raiders, with most of us 10+ years experience. While we are very casual during the week and understand everyone has real lives and responsibilities to attend to, raid times will always be dedicated to raiding and we expect people to show up and be excellent. Outside raid times, we do a lot of high mythic keys, PVP, and just generally hang out. Super social, laid back environment. We aren’t interested in toxic people and want to push content without any elitists. Very active discord. We’re fine helping others out and get up to par, and are looking to trial new raiders to bolster our roster and push mythic BoD. :slight_smile:

We live log every raid on warcraftlogs, and expect each team member to be doing their homework and improving each week, to make us better and more solid as a team.

For the more casual players, we do normal farms (heroic soon), alt runs, etc, and are MORE than happy to teach and help others get up to speed!

Current raid times:

Sat/Sun 1-4pm server time - progression

Fri 4:30pm server time - normal/farm clears

We would LOVE to have you! We are especially looking for MW monk, Rsham, Hpala, and Dpriest, but everyone is welcome.

Add battle tag Dodger#1439 and ask me any questions! Or Dodger#6474 On discord.

Or just ask any guild member to speak to an officer in game. :slight_smile:

Cheers and Pot On Two! Hope you find what you’re looking for! :slight_smile:

Hey there Asçe,

Our guild is < Secret Door > on [H] Illidan. We are 7/9 H and we raid Tues/Thurs 9pm-12 ET.

I am looking for an ele shammy to add to our group. We are a primarily heroic guild that looks to get AotC each tier, and sometimes dabble with mythic if we have the numbers for it. The group usually sits around 15-17 each night for raid. We are mostly RL friends, but welcome new people.

I added you on bnet, so hopefully we can chat later.
bnet: Anda#1503
discord: Anda#0691

want to get into mythic fast? :smiley: I need a new ele, and am willing to work with you to help you improve!

[A]Severity Gaming on US-Sargeras

Needs:

• DPS
  • 1 Potential non-priest healer opening.

Progression:

• Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 3/9M
  • Uldir: 8/8H, 6/8M (Final)

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from…
    EST: 8pm-12m
    CST: 7p-11p
    MST: 6p-10p
    PST: 5p-9p

Contact Info:

• BTags:
    Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.

• Discord: www(dot)discordapp(dot)com/invite/zBSu9qV

Thanks for the read, and Happy Gaming!

Nocturnal> Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
1/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Looking for:
Resto Shammy
Holy paladin
Resto Druid
Mage
Warlock
Rogue
Arms/ Fury Warrior

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Hey! I added your btag, and would love to chat with you about my weekend team! Take care!