393 DH LF Guild

Looking to take my DH Horde side to raid. Changed mains to a Shadowpriest for my current guild since melee was heavy. Looking for a good raiding guild, one that also does mythic plus. My main is 9/9N 4/9H BOD. My priest has same name just with different special characters, please check roster if needed.

Thanks for your time!

Unadulterated Thrall server/Horde is looking for a multitude of classes and specs as we continue heroic progression and go casually into mythic as well.

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11 server time (EST). We also run mythic+ quite often.

Shoot me a message on discord: Dean#8379; or bnet: Dean#1139

Hello,
XRaided is LF for some dps to fill in our raid group for our continuing Heroic Progression. This would be immediate spot. DH’s are a huge plus. We are currently 5/9H and raid T/Th 845pm to 11pm EST. We are a mature guild who does have fun . We also run myhtic+ on our off nights. If interested, plz msg me at my Bnet: ganderin4620#1637.

Hey there. Question. Are you aiming to go for CE? or just AOTC?

Our guild is a Heroic raiding guild. We don’t do mythic progression. We are actually looking for a shadow priest for our raid roster. We can also use a second DH in our roster :slight_smile: We are currently 4/9H and working on taking down Conclave. We raid Tues & Thurs 8:30pm est to 11pm est. We also do mythic + on off nights as well.

If you want to read more about us: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/twisted-reflection-heroic-guild-lf-dps/

Can also add me on bnet. Leens#11580

Hi Samael,

We’d be interested in speaking with you. We are in need of a DH to our roster. We are an AotC / M+ focused guild. We also jump into mythic for the loot pinatas, but CE is not our focus. Our discord is blown up daily by our large active community. We have anywhere from 10-20 people or more online nightly. We are an ACTIVE guild!
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday, from 8pm - 11pm EST on Area 52 a heavily populated horde server (93%)!
Give our recruitment thread a visit and let me know if you have any questions. Discord is preferred for communication.

Spite could be a perfect fit! We need a solid DH!

We are recruiting a few good souls to supplement our long-standing core group of raiders for some BfA content. We are a group of old WoW and RL friends (some of whom have raided together since Vanilla) as well as a fine lineup of new BFA friendos. We are an easy-going group of adults who aren’t afraid to swear or laugh at ourselves (or you :D), but we are serious about setting some time away from RL to see content, play efficiently, coordinate, and just generally enjoy our time progressing together. We are an Uldir AOTC guild, and 4/9 on our way to AOTC again this tier.

We clear heroic content and look to casually continue pushing mythics as we shore up our team! Our raid nights are Wednesday and Thursday nights 9PM-12 server. Add me in game Ranatheii#1152 or /who Spite and get in touch with us! Good luck to you!

Hey there Samael! |Ode to Undercity| is a [7/9] H raiding guild on Thrall. We raid Wed/Thurs 8:45-11:30 EST If you’re looking for a friendly environment to push AOTC and maybe some mythic during the farm lull, we just might be the place for you, especially since we need a dh! Add me Btag Claw#12942 if you have any interest

Hello! Second Wind is recruiting!

About us!
We are a group of friends giving their guild a second wind with our guild leader and a fresh leadership team. The guild came together in the beginning of Battle for Azeroth. Our raid team is focused on semi-casual heroic progression. We achieved Ahead of the Curve in Uldir and continue our march to AotC for each raid tier.

Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday 6:30-9:30pm (EDT)

Recruitment: We are looking for most classes for our new raid team. Do not be afraid to join up if you do not have much experience raiding. Our veterans are happy to teach and coach! M+ only minded and social folks always welcome.

Current Raid Recruitment:
Tanks: 1 non-DH
Healers: 1-2
Ranged DPS: open (bonus for heal OS!)
Melee DPS: open (bonus for heal/tank OS!)

What To Expect From Us:

• A group of friends willing to lend a helping hand
  • Semi-casual heroic progression raid environment
  • Officers review raid logs to look for ways we can improve, communicate their findings, and implement new strategies and reach out to anyone struggling
  • Running M+ together for gear upgrades and fun. We all know that raiding is often not the most efficient way to gear up, and so we endeavor to help each other out on that front with mythic dungeons.
  • There are members frequently pushing into higher keys who are always looking for additional members to further succeed in that goal

What We Expect From You:

• Be on time and ready to pull! That said, we know real life happens. Let someone know if you’ll be out and we will see you next time!
  • Be interested in playing your class to the best of your ability! Do your research and try your best
  • Be prepared! Watch the videos, read the mechanics - and do it before raid
  • Be open to constructive criticism when it comes to raiding and pushing keys
  • Understand that an officer will reach out to you and offer feedback as needed based on raid performance. Feedback on dungeon performance is group-wide. We want to help each other be as successful as we all can be.

Sounds good? Have questions? Want to come check things out?

Contact Us:
Tieno (Guild Leader - Dennix#1965)
Zug (Officer - dearka#1382)
Jay (Officer - Jay#12464)
Taz (Officer - UberTaz#1464)
Crisey (Officer and recruitment lady - Crisey#11596)

Hi Samael,

If you’re still looking, here’s the quick context before I drop my BNet for you to message:

Fri/Sat 8-11 p.m. PST (11-2 EST) raid times. 6/9 H, progressing on final phase of Mekkatorque. M+ 10 & higher throughout the week, plus other events. 1/9 M as we PUG the first boss for free loot; once Jaina is killed and roster permitting, we will give more casual attention to Mythic.

If interested, add limbrok#1655 - looking forward to chatting!

Hello Samael we are currently looking for more dps to fill our roster, we are currently 7/9 H and our raid times are Tues/Thurs 9pm-12pm Est. We also run Mythic Pluses for the weekly gear. If you’re interested send some mail to Revaen and we can talk over the details on Discord. FOR THE HORDE!! (It’s a faction war expansion)

What you can expect from us:
. If you find a BOE during the raid it’s yours. We won’t force you to give it up and will be happy that one of us got something
. Friendly players who are looking to not only progress towards AOTC but also to have fun (It’s a game)
. Players that are more than willing to get keystones done

What we expect from you:
. Showing up on time
. Play the game
. Use Discord during raid nights
GG EZ

hey there Samael - did you find a guild yet? If not, would love to chat again - reach out to me Moonpie#1732

Samael. XRaided is quite interested in a DH. We raid T/TH 845p to 11pm est. We also run myhtic+ on off nights. You can reach me @ my bnet: ganderin4620#1637

Hey Samael!

Not sure what fits best for your schedule - so wanted to give our info in case we do fit!
TL:DR;
Tenured Guild – Approaching 5 years raiding Normal/Heroic for AotC (No Mythic)

Raid Team: Up to 10 strong DPS & 2 Healers
Filling in from the normal roster rotation between raid tiers! You know how it is *^.^ * Recruiting is a year round venture!

Full Post:
It’s time to start realizing that every guild does not have to be a stressful one - there are so many things to do in the game, let’s enjoy it!

Raid:

• Make your own schedule Life First, Games After
  • Normal/Heroic Raid Team (took a step back from mythic in favor of flex raiding/less stress)
  • Start having fun while raiding!
  • Always get our AotC
  • 4+ years of raiding as a guild thanks to solid core.
  • If you break - we’ll be here when you get back!

Community:

• Non-Raiders also welcome!
  • Mog Peeps - Travel with us into old content and let’s expand those closets!
  • Achievements - Nothing like knocking these out for bragging rights or mounts!
  • Mythic Plus - Actively running keys Tuesday & Fri/Sat - Mythic + rank in discord

Info:
Bloodwall is a semi-casual/hardcore guild meaning we are very understanding in schedule, learning, atmosphere is laid-back and fun but we do take raiding serious and make sure to get our AotC every content. Some nights will be wipe nights where we might not get a boss down but the difference is we still have a good time working on the boss, no stress. Wiping is part of the path to AotC so we want to learn our fights as a group and for our members to constantly grow in their classes.

Raid times are as follows:
Wednesday 8-11pm EST (Farm & Progression)
Thursday 8-11pm EST (Progression)
Monday 8-11pm EST (Progression)
Note: 8-8:30 invites, 1st pull at 8:30.

Talk with you soon!
:+: Foxcee :+:
Btag: Foxcee#1707
Discord: Foxcee#5220

Hello!!

Heroes Õf Azeroth (currently 7/9 Normal) is currently recruiting mature dedicated members for our primary heroic raiding group. Our idea is to fill our primary group and at some point, start a potential secondary raid group. As of right now, we are focusing on filling the primary group. Our current raid times are Friday and Saturday 2100-2400 (9pm-12am) local server time. We do understand that people have work and families and that not everyone can make all scheduled raids. We do, on the other hand, expect a certain level of attendance or at least notice that the raid can not be attended.

Currently in demand are:

1.) Tanks (Any class).
2.) Healers (Any class although we have a few Holy Priests).
3.) We are full on non-ranged DPS but would obviously be willing to consider the right candidate.
4.) We are also in need of a raid leader for our primary group. I have been handling this job title, but I am not particularly fond of it.

Our secondary raid group would clearly need everything, but keep on mind that this group is not a priority of ours as of yet and joining for that group may be initially frustrating.

There has also been discussions of starting a Battle Grounds group. We would need someone who would be interested in possibly spearheading that activity. Please reach out to us if that sounds interesting to you.

Mythic plus could content occurs relatively frequently with our guild. Although we do not have a scheduled time for this activity, we encourage our members to save and build weekly keys with the guild. This creates guild comradery and builds a certain level of teamwork. If mythic plus content is something you are interested in, this may be the place for you.

Again, we appreciate your time and consideration. If there is anything we want you to take away from this post, it’s that this guild puts “fun” above everything else which is our number one objective. If you are not having fun, what is the point of playing? Please reach out to us in game or via contact information below if you have any other questions. Thanks and have fun!!

-Promethuus

Contacts:

ShadowMooCow: Battle Tag = ShadowMooCow#1715
Prometheuus: BattleTag = Angeluus#11931
Discord: discord.gg/jeaUQpH

Please feel free to visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/557951974614720/?ref=share