393 5/9H Prot Pally LF Guild

Looking for Evening/Night EST guild or weekend.

Btag: Twoslytwod#1534

[H] [1/9M & 9/9H-BOD] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players.

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

The Late Shift - 1/9M & 9/9H-BOD
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we’re looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

The Late Shift:

• Tank (Any Non-DK)
  • Healer (Pref Rdruid)
  • WindWalker Monk
  • Feral/Balance Druid
  • Rogue (Any Spec)
  • Warrior (Any Spec)

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of “Main Raid” normal and such.

How to apply:
If you’re interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel, that you will find on our wowprogress page.

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Hi Serenytee,

Our server is EST, and we host all our events starting at 8PM generally. I’ll leave our information here; please contact me if you have questions. Best of luck, and happy hunting!
Just Freakin Started- Garrosh (age 18+) is an active guild with a semi-hardcore raid team. We’re recruiting like-minded people who want to contribute to our community. We’re pleased to host weekly M+, open, and progression raids. JFS is home to both experienced veterans and new players alike. We flask, feed, enchant and gem our raid team. We offer lots of guild perks in a laid-back atmosphere that still gets stuff done. Currently building our progression raid roster; especially interested in robust players seeking less elitism & drama, while still getting raid results! Raid 8pm-12 EST F/Sa. Progression roster requires: 380, Discord, DBM/BossMods, and Angry Assignments. Guild AOTC Uldir, 2/8M Uldir. 7/9N 2/9H BoD. Check us out on gamerlaunch “justfreakinstarted” or message me on Discord kiyoshie#1993

Bare Bones [A] 4/9H on Stormrage is a semi-hardcore 2-day weekend guild looking to push Heroic then Mythic content. We currently raid Heroic content Friday/Sunday from 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM EST. We have a strong team looking to fill a couple gaps to optimize our core roster.

Whisper: WanabeNinja#1572 on bnet or WannaBeNinja#4300 on discord for more information for our guild and our recruiting process!

Hey there Serenytee! I’d love to chat about a tank spot on our roster. Here’s our post before. Please message me if you are interested.

Hey Serenytee! :slight_smile:

Add me or fill out our app if you’re interested!

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 8/9N, 4/9H
Personal Loot System: RCLootCouncil*
*All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We are trying to gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.

Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

We are a newly formed Horde Mythic progression guild, our main goal being Cutting Edge in BFA.

We want to establish a group of committed individuals to progress through Mythic content toward our goal. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.

Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

App: bit.ly/b3-app

Hi Serenytee! We could really use another solid tank for our mythic push! I will drop our guild info below, please add me on bnet or discord if it sounds like somewhere you’d like to raid. We are also happy to help with faction transfer prices!

<Praetorian Guard> Draenor-US

Progression: 4/9 Heroic 1/9 Mythic (5/8M Uldir)

Raid Times: 5:00-9:00PM PST Sat/Sun

Needed: Dps/Tanks

Come join Praetorian Guard and get your daily dose of mythics, memes, and gay! We are a laid-back group of mildly obnoxious friends that have been raiding on Draenor-US for a little over 8 years now, and believe that a casual schedule shouldn’t mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks. We are also a very female-friendly environment, with a gender-balanced roster and plenty of female leadership.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, Overwatch, League, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at Blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or on discord at Pugnodeum#4346.

Hello! I’m the recruiter for Hostile, a horde guild on Dalaran. We’re currently looking for a tank for a core spot for heroic and mythic progression; we were 5/8M Uldir and are currently 9/9N 5/9H in BoD.

We raid Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST, and we run M+ on an almost daily basis for gear. We joke around a lot with each other, but we’re serious about progression and get bosses down.

Let me know if you’re interested, and we can go from there. :slight_smile:

[1/9M][8/9H] // [7/8M(G’huun 0% Wipes)]

- {Thirteen Thirty Seven} of Mal’Ganis [H]-
Is Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and push to finish with a decent ranking in the US for the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [5:30-9PST]
  • Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [530-9PST]

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. Another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.
Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS

• Healer: HOLY/SHADOW PRIEST HIGH PRIORITY Open to ANY Strong Healer.
  • Range DPS: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage, Elemental Shaman, Boomkin
  • Melee DPS: Demon Hunter, Retribution Paladin, Frost & Unholy DK

Contact Information:
GM: Kameron#1822
Officers:

• Pachyderm#1286 (Btag)
  • Loupy#1350 (Btag)
  • Wolffy#1290 (Discord)
    Discord: The Pachyderm#6698

I think you’d be a good fit for us. should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.

★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild.
★ We raid tuesday and Thursday 9PM EST to 12AM EST

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

I’m interested in talking with you - I sent a battletag request

Duplicity Reborn is a 4.5 year old Mythic Raiding Guild with a dedicated and loyal leadership core and player base. We believe in efficient and fast progression and pushing each other to new levels in this game. We are currently looking to expand our teams and push into BFA content together as a family.

We are currently running 2 teams.

Note: ALL TIMES ARE CENTRAL STANDARD TIME

Team 1: Semi-Hardcore raiding team.
Leader: Kobkd (kobk#11201)
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 9:00 pm to 12:00 am
Current Progress: 7/9N 4/9H
Current Needs: Ranged DPS especially Mage and Warlock

Team 2: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Progression Team
Leader: Oak (Oak#1771)
Days: Friday and Saturday 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Current Progress: 7/9N 2/9H
Current Needs: All Classes and Specs

If you are interested in learning more or joining please contact buel#1211, any of the listed Team Leads or respective teams Administrative Team Members!

One Shot Hype. [H] Zuljin (4/8M 5/9H) Raid Times are Sun/Mon 9am-12pm EST.
PM at Garjay#1690.