392ilvl Rdruid LF raiding guild (A)

Hi I am LF a serious raiding guild for bfa to push mythic content with ive been mythic XP since WOD and I did some of this raid and I loove loove pushing keys to I also play hpal and disc priest on aswell… if interested in talking please add me Trust#11723 - perf alliance side tbh

Hey,

I am Sin and am a member <Toast> Team 14 is recruiting players for BoD. 4/9H currently seeking Resto Druid, Mage, Shadow Priest. Although we are open to exceptional players we would like you to apply and it takes less than 5 minutes to complete. Remember we are Team 14 and hope to hear from you. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in Toast or the following officers on Discord or myself at Sin#9002 and Sinalthor#1324.

Team Officers:
FlockOfDeagles#9717
Lacarnus#1457
Exie#9276

1 Like

Idk! I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

l’ll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 3/9M in BoD and were 8/8M in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Alloren (Alloren#1606), Xanah (Xana#1662) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www .dotd.org if you’re interested

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!

Guild : Failed at Hogger Weekday
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : BoD: 9/9N 6/9H; Uldir: 8/8H 3/8M
Recruitment contacts : Wrane#11253 ; Abysmn#1567 ; Coffee#1218
Needs : Restoration Druid, Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, Tank

About Us

Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to fun while raiding, but still get the job done on a 2 day schedule with an optional spillover day

We welcome any raiders who are interested in joining us for progression as well as anyone who may want to do M+. We have many groups running 10s - 15s daily. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a super hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. Our goal for every tier is to try and get better with each raid day. We always strive to do our best and get Cutting Edge in the process! We’re a guild full of people who love to learn and push their characters and alts to the fullest potential!

If this sounds good to you, please send us a message on Discord or Battle net

Convergent | Alliance | Stormrage Server

9/9N | 6/9H | 1/9M
Raid times: 1:00am to 3:30am EST Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Nights
Flasks & Food provided for raids

Active Time: 11pm - 5am EST
Mythic +10 and higher on off days
Alt Raid Sunday Night

We are an old guild always seeking friendly active people. We are a raid guild that focuses on having fun while killing bosses. We also do pvp and mythics. Oriel#1933

Tues, Wed, Thurs from 9:25pm-midnight CST.
:sunglasses: