392 Ret/Holy LF Morning Raiding Guild (H/A)

Please no groups between the hours of 2PM EST - 12AM EST (I work 2nd Shift)

Quck About Me -

• 23 Years old, been playing for about 10 years.
  • Have mained Hpal since about ulduar, I have experience across many classes though at various difficulties.
  • Through the years ive had my highs and lows of progression but I like to push myself as a ‘Mythic’ raider.

• This expansion I have been asked by my guild to swap classes and specs about 5-6 times to help us fill the voids in our roster so I haven’t had a chance to truly put my time into one specific character. Since BfA launched I have also was in the process of buying my first house and so I haven’t had a ton of time until now (why im trying to find a home to focus on raiding now).

• Would prefer to play ret as im an on call firefighter and swapping out a DPS is easier than a healer but I can play holy if need be.
  • Ideally looking for weekday mornings (Ending before 2PM Est.
  • Willing for late nights too…
  • Available every day, Prefer to have weekends off to have personal time.

Due to swapping constantly around on differenet charecters and specs, I dont have any logs that make me look like a superstar but if given the chance I am more than capable of proving myself.

Please post all recruitment’s and battle tags down below as I will frequently be checking into the forums.

We currently have 2 Ret paladins but are looking for a H Pally that can DPS if need be.

US - Arthas Horde
List of what we are looking for is in wowprogress:
/guild/us/arthas/SECURITY

|Paladin (healer)|high|
|Druid (healer)|high|
|Druid (dps)|high|
|Demon Hunter (dps)|high| !!
|Warlock|high|
|—|—|
|Death Knight (dps)|medium|

Raid Schedule:

Tue 9 - 12 Server EST
Thu 9 - 12 Server EST
Mo 9 - 12 Server EST
SECURITY is a very social Guild with emphasis on Mythic Progression. After a multi expansion break we re-started as a very casual 1 raid night a week Guild at the start of Legion and we slowly progressed into a very capable Mythic Guild.

We are currently in the process of revamping the Guild and have already picked up a lot of very talented players that were either part of a Top 100 Guild or were very successful raiders in general.

I will not bore you guys with a long wall of text explaining all the intricate things that make our Guild any more special than others out there. I can however promise you this. Full dedication from your Raid Leaders and Officers to assure that the Guild will continuously improve.

Our current roster for BfA is looking exceptionally strong and we are very hopeful that we will rise up the ranks in this Game!

You can DM me here or send in Game mail to

Shakerdeepz
Shakerdot

Raist
Wuzuna

Bnet: Shaker#1787
Bnet: Tretinik#1154
Disc: Shaker#6358

or any other Officer you see online in Game.

Please whisper your name and server and ideally your most recent WCL as well as a short and sweet message about who you are and how much Raiding experience you have.

Added you - times work perfect for me and I used to play on arthas.

The night show has an immediate opening for a holy pally. We raid sun mon nights from 0100-0400 eastern. We are 5/9 heroic as of right now. Plan I’m taking mythic champ and finishing off heroic tonight.

Btag tim#12145
Disc campyourbody#2937

Have alts I can play as well but pally is most geared currently, prefer 7am - 2pm timeframe

Good morning :slight_smile: Our raid times seem to match your needs. I’ll post our guild spam below, feel free to check us out! Many of our guild members are first responders or 2nd and 3rd shift workers as well (including myself). If you’re interested, contact info is at the bottom. Take care!
-kalanee

Constant Insanity is a morning raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side looking to clear mythic content every tier. We are a relatively chill group of adults and most of our raiders either work alpha shift or live overseas. We spend a lot of time pushing M+ keys together on off days and after raids and have a decent amount of people with high io scores.

We only raid six hours per week and expect people to take raid time seriously, but we also put an emphasis on having fun while also clearing the toughest content. We provide food, flasks, and repairs to all raiders and expect our raiders to provide their own pots and runes.

Current BoD progression:
9/9N
7/9H
1/9M

Raid days:
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST
Fri 8-11am CST (optional/ALT raid)

Current Needs
POSSIBLY 1 tank
1-2 exceptional DPS (will consider any class, but prefer ranged)
1 healer (disc priest or holy pally preferred)

A good player with a positive attitude is worth more than a specific class. If you are interested, feel free to look us up on discord or add to BNET!

Discord: Kallanis#7282 or Kalanii#9911
Bnet: Kalanii#1116