392 Hpal LF Raiding Guild - Late Night/Early Morn

Please no groups between the hours of 2PM EST - 12AM EST (I work 2nd Shift)

Quck About Me -

• 23 Years old, been playing for about 10 years.
  • Have mained Hpal since about ulduar, I have experience across many classes though at various difficulties.
  • Through the years ive had my highs and lows of progression but I like to push myself as a ‘Mythic’ raider.

• This expansion I have been asked by my guild to swap classes and specs about 5-6 times to help us fill the voids in our roster so I haven’t had a chance to truly put my time into one specific character. Since BfA launched I have also was in the process of buying my first house and so I haven’t had a ton of time until now (why im trying to find a home to focus on raiding now).

• Ideally looking for weekday mornings (Ending before 2PM Est.)
  • Willing for late nights too…
  • Available every day, Prefer to have weekends off to have personal time.

Due to swapping constantly around on differenet charecters and specs, I dont have any logs that make me look like a superstar but if given the chance I am more than capable of proving myself.

Please post all recruitment’s and battle tags down below as I will frequently be checking into the forums.

Pls let me know if you find one, I am looking for a raiding guild with a similar schedule. I’m ilvl 400 warlock.

Hi Frostùm, Mistakes Were Made is looking for an additional healer. We are 6/9H 1/9M in BoD right now. We raid M/W/Th between 10pm-1230am server time. We are on the alliance side though, so that may or may not work out for you.

Regardless, if you are interested, please check out

You can contact me directly at bnet NoSoulStones #1778 or discord Kickedpuppy#2561