392 Enhance Shammy

Looking for a guild currently on whisperwind can transfer perfer alliance 6/9N Typically run M+'s ALOT Just looking for a home some place where people in the guild are active helping each other i do use discord… ive played WoW little over a month i quite for 2 years. Im a Adult… just i dont like favoritism only been in one guild seems its the normal where there is a group that do thing’s and its only them… made others including myself left out. im 9/9 H also lol

1 Like

Hello, if you are interested, feel free to contact me. You can find our recruitment post in
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-retrievers-of-light-weekend-9-9n-3-9h-looking-for-more/110451
looking forward to hearing from you!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin@

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Thank’s for the information. Seems like quite a big guild i perfer smaller guilds close member’s dont wanna be another number or option.

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a three day schedule (ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Thursday - 8:00 - 11:00

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

As of right now our goals are to clear mainly through Heroic and prepare for the next raid tier (8.2). We will continue with progression as we can but are looking to build a solid raid team for the next tier.

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Hey Kooped! Your post really spoke to me because I’ve had to deal with what you described countless times over my WoW career. My guild is a small guild on Stormrage Alliance. I really do believe you would be a good fit here, we just joke around and do M+ all the time! We are recruiting serious players who want to play at a high level in both M+ and, in the future, when we have a larger roster, Mythic raiding.

Here’s the information: <Commanding Conquerors> New WEEKEND Raiding

I really encourage you to reach out if you want to start doing keys with us, Kooped. My BattleTag is Bluraze#1450. This isn’t your typical guild spam reply either, so I do hope you see this.
Thank you, and best of luck in your guild search!

-Grim

Hello there Kooped! Our Alliance guild [Duality] is recruiting all positions for BoD. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that have heroic on farm and are progressing into mythic!
Our current progression

• 8/8H Uldir-
  • 2/8M Uldir-
  • 9/9H BoD-
  • 1/9M BoD-

Our raid times

• Tuesday Optional Alt/Main run. 11pm EST - Until we clear it.
  • Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Looting system : RC loot council, with any personal loot people don’t need and can trade.

Server : Whisperwind/ Dentarg- Alliance heavy sever.

Voice Chat : Team Speak 3

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Flasks -
  • Potions -

Recruiting

• Tank -
  • Melee Dps -
  • Ranged Dps -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, Island Expos, Leveling alts together, and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411

Runetotem/Uther
Friendly Casual Guild. Providing a good environment for everyone to have fun. Seeking active members for our core normal BOD. Wed/Fri/Sat. We run mythic + most every day. Thank you Wraith#1322

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We spot for a an enhanced shaman in our heroic raid group ans a ta o for mythic plusses we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we are 9/9 Normal and 8/9 heroic ith jaina to 10% we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys and higher daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

My guild, Phoenix Vanguard (US-Emerald Dream), is looking to fill out our raid roster a bit and believe that being friendly and helping each other out are important.

Emerald-Dream is a high population server and is the only server that is almost 50/50 horde to alliance! It’s technically an RP server but you have to look for it to find it, we’re not MoonGuard. Also, we have a non-toxic trade chat and people are always willing to help someone out.

We’re Alliance (US), 9/9N 6/9H, working on finishing up AOTC, then moving into mythic. CE would be nice but we’re not CE focused, so no burnout. We have discord so we can communicate during raid; we provide food, flasks, hammers, enchants, gems etc…we just need a couple more people that really WANT to raid. If you’re rusty or inexperienced we can help, we call everything out and explain mechanics beforehand. We’re not jerks and we don’t yell.

We do M+, PvP, tmog runs, WM, timewalking, islands…M+ is usually on Friday, Saturday and Sunday but if we’re on we’re usually up for anything!

Add me on either bnet: Delirium#11294 or on discord: Delirium#2128

Raid Times!

Tuesday & Wednesday (Progression):
CST - 8 pm to 11 pm (Server Time)
EST - 9 pm to 12 am
PST - 6 pm to 9 pm
Monday - Optional Extra Progression/Farm Night)

Yeah we’d prefer you to join our server/guild so you can be a part of our group when we go into mythic (blizzard rules)…but it’s ok if that’s not what you’re looking for right now.

Look us up on wowprogress: Phoenix Vanguard

Either way, good luck!

Hey Kooped! Not sure if Horde is an option, but I figured I would toss our guild in the mix since it seems we have a lot in common.

Here at Haven, we could be a fit for you! We are an adult oriented guild that considers each other family and just loves slaying pixels together. We laugh, poke fun at each other and get the job done all at the same time =P We have some couples too that raid together, as well :slight_smile:

We are 9/9H and only dabble in mythic if there are enough people interested. We don’t go hard at it, we are AOTC driven. Most of us have been playing together for years, some since BC days. We are long established and all just love playing together.

Raid times: Tues-Thurs, 10pm-1230am EST. When the last boss on heroic dies, we drop down to Tues-Weds for farm (which is our current schedule). Your wife would be welcome to hop in on Weds when she gets home of course.

Current needs: 1 tank with a strong dps OS, 1 heal and DPS primarily. We have 0 warriors or rogues and quite a few locks and mages at the moment :slight_smile: We are always happy to welcome DPS with tank/heal offspecs in those weird attendance situations.

Feel free to hit us up (bnet: Raychacha#1790 or discord: Lailyne#5781) if you are interested in joining not just a raid group, but a group of people that consider themselves family.

We are a mult gaming adult community that makes an effort to get everyone involved. I know you said you prefer alliance, but we are horde based, but we might be a match. Look at our info and drop me a line if interested.

9/9N & 6/9H Age 25+ AotC meta achieve team. T/Th 11pm-2am EST. We occasionally do mythic bosses here and there, but we are not a mythic progression guild. LF more folks for M+ runs too.

We are multi gaming group. Destiny 2, ANTHEM, ESO, Division 2, and more.

Btag = Armageddon#1974
Discord = Skybolt#2791

Hi Kooped;

I have a Heroic Alliance guild on Duskwood that is looking for some more people to raid and run Mythic plusses with. We are a smaller guild who does not leave people out and we look after everyone to make sure they are included and have what they need.

We raid Tuesdays and Fridays at 8pm est and go to 10:30. We run Mythic plusses and try to get everyone a high key for their weekly chests and we also work on quests and other stuff during the week.

We try to provide all the things raiders need to be successful at little or no cost to the individual. Feasts, flasks, sometimes pre-pots (if I have enough herbs), gems and enchants as well as any help if you ask for it.

We use discord a lot to coordinate plans as we all have work/school/family responsibilities.

You can find me on bnet at Anaranae#1516 or on Discord at Anaranae#3307.

I also have a cross server Community group that you can join to get to know us before you server change. If you are on later we can chat or if you want to come raid Tuesday you would be welcome.

I really hope to hear from you. Have a great day!

If you ever wanna give horde a try, we may be the option for you

about
Ruined Immersion is a one day a week, casual horde raiding guild located on Zul’jin [EST]. We take pride in being a very laid back guild that enjoys playing the game together and having fun with our friends. Our raiding goal every tier is to achieve AOTC, with possible casual mythic progression, depending on what the raid team agrees upon. If you are a college student, second shift worker, or just someone looking to raid on a light schedule and still progress, we are the guild for you. In addition to raiding, we also offer mythic+, old raid farming, and just a good time in discord.

progression : 5/9H BoD 9/9N , 2/8M Uldir 8/8H

times and days : Saturday 11:30am - 3:30pm EST
we raid only one afternoon a week. in order to achieve aotc we extend lockouts on some raid weeks to progress as much as possible on such a short schedule.

recruiting : tanks FILLED , healers OPEN , melee OPEN , ranged OPEN
we currently have an open recruitment for all healers and dps no matter the class.

contact
tyledrahn#1703 - GM and Raid Leader
pyroraptor#11368 - Main tank
if you are on Zul’jin feel free to whisper Tyledrahn, Burchenal, Kymao, Tugz, Xorthine, Macc

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

We definitely work hard to make sure their are not cliques and only 1 group doing stuff together and leaving everyone else out. Our members run stuff with each other all the time and its not the same group always together :slight_smile: We enjoy helping each other out and just hanging out and having fun together!

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hi Kooped! I’m really sorry to hear about your previous experiences with guild favoritism. I’m the GM of a small guild on Dalaran that focuses on M+ content, and we’re currently recruiting laid back, fun people to join us. We’re all 18+, and some of us are new players, others have been playing for nearly 13 years.

We make an effort to be as inclusive as possible to content, and help people no matter the skill level. If you think we might be a fit for you, you can contact me at KingTonk#1499 on bnet, or message me on discord at Brixion#8908 :slight_smile:

Hello hello! I know you want to stay alliance so my feeling won’t be hurt if you shoot me down (I’m so Horde it hurts) BUT I came here for a reason!

Corrupted Cannoli on Area 52 is my guild and I’m proud to say it’s a small little thing. A majority of my members are friends, friends of friends, people looking for friends, and we recently took in a duo of friends.

We aren’t currently raiding because, well, we just don’t have enough people or anything people ready to go. We’re actually helping some returning players who’s friends no longer play. We’re getting them leveled and geared and we’re going to show them the ropes to raiding!

We do have a lot of melee atm though, so we are more looking for ranged raid wise. I think most of my players are willing to flex around each other (bless their hearts) and really I know we could grow more down the road.

The founders of corrupted Cannoli are 6 raiders who lost their guild. AoTC and 2/9 mythic. Our biggest issue has been not fitting in or being surrounded by negativity. We thought we could really make a home that we love and work to get back into raiding ASAP.

When we compose ourselves we will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-11 est.

Before we can raid: we need to gear our new friends, acquire 3 rdps, (optional: 1 tank)

If you wanna make the difficult choices of going elemental and horde you’re a perfect fit—but I know it’s asking a lot. I’m welcome to talking and if you want to add me Okashiro#11455 is my tag.

I wish you the best of luck in finding your new happy home!!

Revive is a fun casual guild on Runetotem/Uther looking for a few DPS to add to our raid team/guild. Need people committed to making raid night. We understand life happens.

A little about us, we are a small tight-knit group. Been raiding together since Legion. We raid one night a week on Fridays from 9 pm-12 am realm time CST (sometimes longer). We value progression while having a good time. Each raid we complete normal and work on heroic until the next raid comes out. We also try to run Mythic +’s throughout the week if able. If you are looking for a friendly, slightly eccentric group of seasoned, althoholic players, this is the guild for you! We are 9/9 N 2/9 H atm.

We are a little weird, a little inappropriate—but we promise we’ll make you laugh while helping get everyone geared! If you are looking for mythic raiders, this is not the guild for you. If interested, please message me.

Athena#1198(battletag) or Remidy#3984(discord tag)

Hey! We are looking for a few more dps to round out our Mythic roster. See more below:

If you have any questions let me know via Discord (Meowsician#6861) or Bnet (Meowsician#11816)