392 DPS Warrior LFG

I been playing since BC so I’ve seen my fair share of good and bad guilds. I don’t really want to change my guild after this so I am taking my time looking.

Looking for:

• Weekday Guild that raids two or three days a week that’s on the horde side.

• A core spot, I know my class well enough to be competitive.

• Good community that gets stuff done.

My logs can be found under Jibbles-Stormreaver same with my raider io

I like to see your logs as well I find looking for a guild a two way street and that’s a good initial way to gauge a guild and my fit.

My btag is Bart#1470

Hello!

Pale Horse is a Mythic raiding guild on the Hyjal server. We are 3/9H 8/9N BFD. 5/8M Uldir

We raid T/W 9PM to 11:30 EST (6:00 to 8:30 PST). Outside of raids we also have groups running Mythic+ dungeons and have an active community of very friendly people.

If you think you might be interested, feel free to join our Discord: https:// discord.gg/QcS9Jm9

Or reach out to the following contacts on bnet with any questions:

DatDotDoe#1270
Ashenlee#1668

Hey Jibbles - we raid two days a week on Thrall horde and do tons of Mythic +'s - check us out and if you have interest reach out on bnet Moonpie#1732. Good luck to you in your search!

Clan Seppuku might be the right guild for you. Our Logs from Jan 22

warcraftlogs . com/reports/LmTjBQaMgYXJPcrC/

We have been a Horde guild on Dalaran(US) since 2006, we have 2 raid teams that run 8pm-10pm and a third team that runs 1030pm-1am EST on Tues+Thurs.
Dsicord is mandatory for raids, a mic is not

Every team is AotC.

We do not do Mythic raids, been there done that got the tshirt, etc…

On Fridays we do M+ runs, Saturdays we do alt runs, or more M+, or something incredibly stupid

We also do guild events, these vary between raffles, lotterys, and funzies with plenty of notice given

If this sounds like home to you, reach out to me on Discord. Wraist#5218

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.~

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

If you change your mind about being Horde, my other guild could use a Warrior.

Astral on Turalyon:

9/9H AOTC
8/8M CE (US 121 WCL)
11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am EST
Needs:

• 1 Restoration Shaman
  • 1 / DPS DK w/ Blood OS
  • 1 / DPS Warrior
    Application: https://www.astralguild.com/forums/app/
    Developers of Astral Keys Addon https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/astral-keys

Hello,

We raid on Tuesdays and thursdays @5:30 server (Wrymrest accord) which is west coast. Our guild has two raiding groups, and we are mainly recruiting for the weekday group, which is more casual. Just building our numbers for AOTC.

Let me know in-game if you are interested SPINE#1556

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 9/9H BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info ;

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hey there I added you on bnet and would like to talk to you more can provide logs when you add back SeeEhL#1215

Hey Jibbles, we are a 3day raid team that is rebuilding / revamping our roster. Add me and we can see how you fit with us. TvThief#1156

Guild Name: Patchwerk
Server: [H] Dark Iron
Battle-Tag: TvThief#1156 or naggrodamus#11605
Current Progression: 4/9/H, 7/9N BoD | 5/8M, 8/8H Uldir

We are a group of skilled, laid back raiders who are led by a core of tight knit RL friends that have been playing WoW together since vanilla. We all play the game to relax and release stress from our every day lives, but our goal is to get AOTC, and strive towards CE, each tier. We are mostly working adults (27+) and are usually always on discord and/or in game daily. We’re good with helping each other when needed, and a lot of us are big into Mythic+s, pvp, alt runs, and transmog runs, etc. Each week we generally ensure that everyone has completed at least a 10+ mythic at a minimum.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-10pm Arizona time

Looking For:
Currently looking for a Mage, Boomkin, a solid BM monk, warrior, and havoc DH

We are also looking to grow our guild community, and accepting all like-minded and competent raiders, Mythic+ runners, and casuals.

If you have any questions, feel free to add or message me.