392 Brewmaster Monk LF Raiding GUild

Just getting back into the game, Quit very very early on just doing keys and getting back into it looking for a relaxed guild that wants too raid or i can get into some hardcore raiding im fairly chill guy. also would be willing to go to Horde or Alliance and server transfer for a good fit

Hello, if you are interested, feel free to contact me. You can find our recruitment post in
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-retrievers-of-light-weekend-9-9n-3-9h-looking-for-more/110451
looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey there Dumbler, ‘Blood and Tears’ is reforming in 8.2 with a casual mind set of having fun but pushing normal and heroic Palace. We are currently looking for a tank to join our ranks! Our raid times are 8-11pm (AEST) and we raid Wed/Fridays. We are on Frostmourne, Alliance. If youd like to have a chat add me on Rakruar#1507. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi there Dumbler,

It seems like we may be a good fit for you. We are currently looking to replace one of our tanks as he has real life commitments at the moment. Here is our recruitment post, have a look :slight_smile:

Hi Dumbler

[A - Saurfang] Cryptic: Active Raiding & PvP guild recruiting more members who are interested in Raiding, FUNgeons (Fun Dungeons for those that dont know), PvP etc.

Socials, casuals and levelers always welcome.

Raid nights are Mon & Wed. 7:30 - 10:30 PM ST.
Current Prog as of 23/6/19: 9/9H BoD, 2/2N 1/2H CoS
Recruiting specifically DPS and Tanks.

PvP Madness Saturday nights 8PM ST onwards.
- Includes: warmode adventures, premade random BGs, Rated BGs, and a lot of drinking

Mythic+'s and Arenas are run throughout the week.

Find us ingame via /who cryptic or msg me directly on Kaleiya.

Hope you have an awesome day!

Hi There Dumbler,
(A)<So Salty - Frostmourne> We are Mature Aus/Nz Based Community!

We looking for dedicated Tank with OS dps, Healers and DPS for 8.2! Raid Days/Times are: Thursday/Monday 7:30pm - 10pm ST

We are also recruiting for Our Classic WoW Team!

We also host Friday Night Social Night which open to all starts at 7:30pm St & Mythic +'s any day of the week :)! We also have Active Discord!! PM or add me on btag Darkkylz87#1634 or join our communities discord code: Qp7xa6R

Hey mate, if you’re still looking my guild Departed Rebels on Khaz/Dath Alliance are looking for a new tank :slight_smile: We’re a casual Heroic raiding guild who raid Mon/Wed 8:45-11pm AEST! We also have members who love M+ and PvP so whatever you’re into someone is always willing to tag along and help out. If you’re at all interested please add me on bnet and we can talk - Avelora#11417

Hey there!
Ataxyia on Barthilas (H) might be just what your looking for! raiding wed/thurs 7.30-10.30pm SVT we are currently on a lookout for a new tank to replace our MT who is going overseas at the end of AUG. We are a very active guild full of friendly/social people with a good sense of humor.
M+ on a daily basis, ‘drunk run’ raid on friday nights open for all, and some PVP fun on the side also!
Feel free to add me on BNET for a chat if this may be of interest to you :slight_smile:
Jai
anekaiz#6824