392 BM Monk LF Late Night Raiding!

i am currently 5/9H all groups made and lead by me with a 1500+ IO Score. almost all my logs for self healing and proper defensive use is 95%+ while doing everything correctly as a tank. i need Late Nights, but anyday is fine.

My Bnet is Durban#11711

Hey Durban, we late raid est might be good times for you and we are in need of a solid tank for a core spot.

Reformed of Stormrage is looking for excellent players to join us in continued progression through BOD

Current Progression: 1/8M, 5/9H, 9/9M

Raid days: Wed-Thurs(9-12 pm US Central, 10-1AM US Eastern, 7-10PM US Pacific).
Optional runs Tuesdays for Heroic as well as M+ runs on other off-days

Currently Recruiting (Preferences):

Neck Ilvl must be 36 , close to it or above.
This is non negotiable. With the new raid minimum of 38 is required to unlock DPS traits.

DPS:
-Warlock, Balance druid or any other competitive ranged dps

Tanks:
-Blood DK or Brewmaster Monk

Heals:
-Mist Weaver Monk, Disc Priest, Resto Shaman

Melee:
Recruiting DH, Rogues, Ret Paladins, Warriors, Windwalkers. You must be mechanically sound!

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you think you would make an excellent addition to our team, don’t hesitate to make your case and get in touch with us, regardless of your experience, class, or role.

We will also pay relocation for the right player with excellent logs.

What we need from you:
-Commitment to raid attendance
-Will and effort to improve at your class/role
-A good attitude and a show of respect to all members at all times
-Drive to earn Cutting Edge on a 2-day schedule

What we offer:
-Mature atmosphere and utmost respect for all members
-Collaborative,friendly, and focused raid team
-Experienced, knowledgeable leadership
-Mythic progression on a limited schedule (6 hrs/week)
-M+ runs on off-days

Add one of us in game if you have any questions.
Vaxum#1526, HJS#11432, Urgfelstorm#1332

Hello there I’d like to talk to you more about raiding with infallible on illidan we raid from 8-11 est tues and Thur if those times work please add me on bnet to discuss more SeeEhL#1215

Hello!

Resounding Maybe on US-Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for a tank to replace our retiring GM! We raid Fri (9-12PST) and Sat (8-11PST), with a Wednesday off night (currently normal BoD, 8-11PST).

If interested let me know! McAlison#1894

Hey Durban, I know you stated late night but figured I would go ahead and reply just in case. Ante Meridiem’s morning raid team over on Stormrage[A] is looking for a solid tank to fill out our roster for this tier. We had a solid week one and stepped into mythic this week full steam ahead. We have quite a few people who use to raid late night who shifted into a morning schedule so it may be something that interests you. If not, best of luck to you in your search and I hope you find a good place to raid!

Contact
Simdrome (Narvosa#1339), Kermite (KermitDaFrog#1283), or Ocean (Oçeanus#1459).

Raiding Schedule
Wednesday / Thursday / Friday

9:00am - 1:00pm EST

We will downshift to 9am to 12pm by removing an hour of raiding after 3 weeks of progression on a new Tier.

Weeks 1-3 => Wed 4 hrs, Thurs 4 hrs, Fri 4 hrs

Weeks 4+ => Wed 3 hrs, Thurs 3 hrs, Fri 3 hrs

Late night EST? Does 830-12 EST count?

[1/9M][8/9H] // [7/8M(G’huun 0% Wipes)]

- {Thirteen Thirty Seven} of Mal’Ganis [H]-
Is Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and push to finish with a decent ranking in the US for the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [5:30-9PST]
  • Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [530-9PST]

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. Another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.
Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS

• Flex Healer: HOLY/SHADOW PRIEST HIGH PRIORITY
  • Range DPS: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage, Elemental Shaman
  • Melee DPS: Demon Hunter, Retribution Paladin

Contact Information:
GM: Kameron#1822
Officers:

• Pachyderm#1286 (Btag)
  • Loupy#1350 (Btag)
  • Wolffy#1290 (Discord)
    Discord: The Pachyderm#6698

Guild Name: Patchwerk
Server: [H] Dark Iron
Battle-Tag: naggrodamus#11605, TvThief#1156
Current Progression: 5/9/H, 7/9N BoD | 5/8M, 8/8H Uldir

We are a group of skilled, laid back raiders who are led by a core of tight knit RL friends that have been playing WoW together since vanilla. We all play the game to relax and release stress from our every day lives, but our goal is to get AOTC, and strive towards CE, each tier. We are mostly working adults (27+) and are usually always on discord and/or in game daily. We’re good with helping each other when needed, and a lot of us are big into Mythic+s, pvp, alt runs, and transmog runs, etc. Each week we generally ensure that everyone has completed at least a 10+ mythic at a minimum.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-10pm Arizona time (10-12 EST currently)

Looking For:
Currently looking for a Mage, Resto Druid, Boomkin, Warrior dps, and Havoc DH

We are also looking to grow our guild community, and accepting all like-minded and competent raiders, Mythic+ runners, and casuals.

If you have any questions, feel free to add or message me.

this is really random and totally not related but I main a BM monk and am having trouble understanding what I’m lacking in healing, do you mind if I contact you to ask some questions? :sweat_smile:

im not sure if you need late night pst or est but we start at 8pst!

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 1/9M BFD
About our Guild:

Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath. Raiding on a short schedule(3 days), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule.

Our Raiders:

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games as well.

About our Server:

Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website(search “roadrunners kil’jaedn”). You can also find us through wowprogress, or contact Uruu#1882

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. Each player is expected to have their own source of food/flasks. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

yea go ahead

1 Like

I ain’t getting up before 6am to raid but thx for the offer

yea i can help you. just add me to btag

Hey Durbanpoison! :slight_smile:

Depending on whether you’re PST or EST, our times could be considered late-night-ish. I’ll add you!

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 9/9N, 4/9H
Personal Loot System: RCLootCouncil*
*All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We are trying to gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.

Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

We are a newly formed Horde Mythic progression guild, our main goal being Cutting Edge in BFA.

We want to establish a group of committed individuals to progress through Mythic content toward our goal. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.

Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

App: bit.ly/b3-app

Lol how late night is late night? Well, here’s our information, but I think we might not be considered “late night”