391 MW 390 HPala LF Raiding Guild

Searching for the right fit, Took a 3 month break since uldir, Came back two weeks ago roughly, Im looking for a decent group of people to raid and game with, No Raging teens. Im EST Time, Can raid anytime from 730 Est- Midnight M-S, Been playing since Vanilla Cleared all content up to BOD, Cleared uldir, Just had to step away for a bit. Ill play whatever. ( Made this post a few days ago, Did not find what i was looking for). Willing to transfer

Chromatic#11317

Hey Matic,

Hand of the Dark Lady is a small casual horde guild on the Illidan server.
We are a group of friends who casually raid maintaining a fun and mature environment while trying not to make WoW a second job.Big focus on family and community as we try to get AOTC and progress the Guild and its members.

We are recruiting to finish building out our raid team and have more mythic+ and pvp groups running. We are growing slowly but need plenty more. Undergeared and leveling ok as we can help with that!

Raid Times:
Friday and Saturday start times 8-9pm central. We normally raid for 3 hours
ending at 11-12pm central.

Current Progress
9/9N
4/9H

you are encouraged to play the class you have most fun with.
all slots open come check us out!

Contacts
Justis#1840
Rozn#1164

Hi Matic

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{1/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic 9/9 Normal } Experienced Raiders 390+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Hello hello Matic! I am Sinblossom of the Horde guild Entity on Dalaran. We are currently seeking a Healer and ranged dps for our progression team to push into Crucible! We raid Monday and Friday 9pm- around 11pm EST! If you are interested feel free to message me! LilDictator#11665

Hey

My name is Sin and I am a member of Toast. We raid Tues Wed and Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST and are currently 9/9 H and 3/9 M and are working towards pushing to CE. We are looking for skilled players to round out our roster and push the content. If you are interested in discussing or have questions about our team and operations I would as that you add any of the following Battle Tags or Discord Information and message a member of the team.

Lacarnus#1954
Flockofdegls#1958 Disc: FlockOfDeagles#9717
Sabo#12700
Sinalthor#1324 Disc: Sin#9002