391 Mage LF [A] Home

Hey everyone I’ll keep it quick, Im looking to faction change and roll alliance.

It’s been a while coming but I want to see if there is any 7pm eastern raiding guilds out there.
M+ a big plus to help supplement.

We can chat over Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Well met, Unholymagi! Lemme know if this piques your interest and we can chat further…

Tabula Rasa is an Alliance guild looking for active players who enjoy playing the game with other social members. Big bonus if you are a mage! Mythic+, casual raiding, pvp, questing, leveling alts, hunting transmog, getting achievements, and anything else you enjoy!

We clear each raid tier on normal. Currently 7/8 in Vault. Desperately seeking a mage! Raid time starts at 8PM CST and lasts for 2 hours with a mid-way break. We have members who run mythic+ from casual lower keys to pushing for KSM. We have an active discord server for chatting and sharing content.

If you are looking for a multigenerational, no pressure, casual home give us a shout! We would love to have ya! Inclusion is our priority. LGBTQ+, 420, and family friendly. Bottom line, it’s all about having fun.

Tabula Rasa (Latin for “clean slate”) living on Burning Blade - Lightning’s Blade - Malygos - Garona - Icecrown - Onyxia

For more details message me via Discord @Mojosan#6073

Hi, Unholy! Our guild is 7/8H and beginning mythic. We raid Tues/Wed 9:30-12 EST. We are on Stormrage-Alliance. Would love to talk more. Please message me thtough discord laura#0003

Hi There

One Night Affair is a new AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
8/8N 7/8H

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Recruitment is currently open for:
All DPS Roles.

US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

Contact Lucast

BNET: Lucast#1127

Discord Lucast#0562 (Preferred contact method)

Hey man,

Check us out: [H] <Hardcorecasuals> 7/8H LF DPS AOTC/Casual Mythic, 2k - 2.5.io

we’re 8 - 11 est

Hit me up: Arth#0814 (discord)

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hello Unholy!

After reading your post I think maybe you might be a good fit for us, we do have a raid team that raids the time your needing… so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night.