391 Havoc Demon Hunter looking for a home

Returning player after quite some time looking for a guild to raid with.

in the past i have been a very frequent raider and always pushed the furthest into all content. I took a long break off WoW with progression raiding (roughly 3 years) due to my work relocation and pursing my career.

since returning a few weeks ago, i have grown to love the game again and am looking to get back into progression raiding.

i know it’s a little late for progression for this content, but i would like to find a guild for new raid and new expansion in the future.

please add me at Defusionz#1271 or drop your spam here if you would like to talk more!

server and faction don’t really matter, but i would prefer to stay Horde in all honesty.

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding two nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 7/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun!

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course! My BNET is laskaland#1404 if interested.

Hey Zymena,

My guild is currently looking for more people. We’re a really laid back group that just has fun raiding and messing around. It’s no problem if you haven’t been back for a while; we’re happy to have you for the new content.

We’re located horde side on Thrall. We raid Wed/Sun from 8-11 ET. Let me know if have any questions or are interested, Gravija#1634.

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Hey Zymena,
We are currently recruiting melee dps for our heroic progression of 8.2 and beyond! I’ll give you some information and if you are interested, we’d love to have you check us out!

- [Illidan][H]
Raids: Tues/Thurs 9:30pm-12:30amEST
We are a newer, smaller guild, formed at the beginning of BfA and have achieved AotC each tier in a timely fashion (we were also on Madoran for some time before BoD). We are interested in some mythic prog eventually.
We run mythic+ and are trying our hand at guild RBGs and some do arenas.
We are a friendly, tight-knit group, mainly comprised of college students and young adults. We enjoy a banter filled, pg13 environment with no toxicity.

If we sound like a good fit for you or if you have any questions, add me on bnet and we can talk more! Val#12876

< Guild Name Loading> Proudmoore Is a Semi-Casual raiding guild looking for more to fill our raid team! Our current raid progression is 9/9H BoDA 2/2H CoS. Our members have been raiding together since BC and are very knowledgeable. We are in search of likeminded players who are ready to progress and have fun doing it! We are a socially active guild that has a very active discord and guild chat. If you are just looking for a place to call home but not raid that’s fine as well all are welcome! :slight_smile:

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8 pm EST to 10pm EST

Raiding Needs:
Tanks: Any.
Heals: Paladin, Priest, Shaman
Melee Dps: Druid, Warrior, Paladin, Rogue, Death knight
Ranged Dps: Hunter, Shaman, Mage, Shadow Priest, Druid

Please Contact with any questions:
Guild master: Sophiana (Dyslexia#1187)
Co GM: RoosterD (GrizzlyLC#11705)
Officer: Darkrane (Strider051#1303)
Officer: Turw (Fuzzypickles#1730)

Zymena,
Welcome back to the game!
Looking for a guild to call home, progress in content while in the company of a fun group of friends?
Miscreants Arygos-Llane is a small knit group building our ranks for 8.2. We understand that real-life comes before raid life,we come home to our WoW family to unwind, not a second job. As a guild, we enjoy M+ keys, Raiding, and a little PVP on the side. Our goal is to build a solid core team to push into 8.2 content while still maintaining an organized but fun atmosphere. All classes welcome.

Guild:
Server: US-Arygos/Llane
Schedule: Fri & Sat 7-10pm Eastern (Server)

Recruiting:
Melee: All (prefer: Monk, Warrior, Paladin)
Ranged: All (prefer: Warlock, Mage, Priest)
Healers: All (Hybrids & Backups Most Welcome)
Tanks: All (Hybrids & Backups Most Welcome)

Discord ID: planeswalker94#8509