No longer playing this toon over look

Hello! I am looking for a new guild. I am currently 9/9N and 4/9H with current guild/pugging. Looking for a guild that is either currently farming normal working on heroic or working on heroic. Thanks!

You can contact me on here! :smiley:

Character name: Lufu - Stormrage
Feel free to take a look at my logs, all heroic kills as heals.

You can find a home with us! We are Click To Move an adult guild on US-Stormrage with seasoned players. Most of our current members are early wow players(Vanilla,BC). Our focus is on getting AOTC each Tier and casual mythic raiding. Currently 6/9 H , 1/9M

We are a mature crowd, laid back and easy to get along with. Our priorities lie in our families, careers, school and other major aspects of life, but we enjoy playing WoW in a group environment and are looking for like minded people.

No toxicity or drama to be found. We have a ton of M+ runners and we don’t run in cliques.

What are the Raid Times?
Friday/Saturday 6:30PM - 10PM (Eastern Time)
Optional Wednesday 6:30PM - 10PM (Eastern Time)

Feel free to add me
BTAG - CrysTalis#1961
DIscord - Hateeater#3723

Hey there!

Please take a look at our recruitment thread below.

We’d love to have a chat with you!

Hi! I think you’d enjoy the Drifters atmosphere. You’ll more often find us in Discord chatting than in gchat. We have fun raiding each tier, but have fun outside of raids as well.

Check us out and contact me if you want to chat or have more questions.
Alleykatabra – MoBacon#11957 / Discord - AlleyKat#0036

Hey! I see you are currently looking for a new home. We here at Subversion are looking for some more range/heals for our raid team. We are currently 9/9N and 4/9H with our raid times being 8 to 11pm server time Wednesday and Saturday with an optional normal alt run same time Friday. We are usually always running keys during the week as well. If you are at all interested go ahead and add my Bnet TomYoung#11775 Thanks!

Hey there! Misdirect is looking for a few more DPS and would love to have another Boomkin. Here is our recruitment thread: Misdirect -LFM- Recruiting for multiple groups
Can be reached in game via bnet: ElllohElll#1798

Indolence 1/9 Mythic 8/9 Heroic

• is a newly created guild on the server Stormrage. Our goal is to pursue CE in a competitive manner. We are few but looking for many who want to experience the hardest content the game has to offer.

Raid times - Tuesday, Wed, Thursday 7-10 EST PM

Recruitment Needs - Right now we are looking for a mixture of ranged and melee DPS and some healers.

Contact - Please get in touch with me in game for more info/questions at Dillon1330#1684. Thank you,

Hey there Pandatude,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!