390ilvl warlock LF Sat/Sun raiding guild Central Time

Hello,

WoW vet here, 29 y/o, currently in the military; have been playing this game since vanilla. Looking for a family orientated guild that is not elitist…although I’ve not raided much had my share of mythics…that being said, I am a fast learner and have abandoning raiding experience from previous expansions.

The times that work best for me is Sat/Sunday mornings since the Ms’s is asleep. However, I can do night as well as long as raid ends before 11PM central time.

BT Hellscream#11864
Hope to hear from you soon!

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have core spot for a warlock in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / heroic alt run we are 9/9 Normal and 8/9 heroic with Jaina to 10% so we will be 9/9 this week we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys and higher daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Hello, if you are interested, feel free to contact me. You can find our recruitment post in
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-retrievers-of-light-weekend-9-9n-3-9h-looking-for-more/110451
looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Not sure if our times work for you but:

We don’t mind xrealm raiders, as long as you are interested in eventually joining our ranks at Lightbringer! Right now triying to fill our roster and keep it healthy with Slow Mythic Progress in mind, we’ve been toguether raiding for 5 years!

9/9 H 1/9 M BfD. Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team focusing on a good atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Pretty balanced composition, not currently looking for tanks. Allways looking for dps or healers that are reliable and can show up on time! experience and gear are not a factor but offspecs are appreciated!

We also have a some extra events during the week that you can take part of if you wish, mythic+, alt runs and random hiper incompetent pvp for the lols.

We take the player over the gear and value consistency, If this sounds like something that’d interests you, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one.

Serathil#1871

Hi - awesome u/n and thank you for your service! :smile:

Are you open to server transferring? If so, we’d love to talk to you about Calamity! We raid from 8:45PM - 11PM EST on Tuesday and Sunday, so while we aren’t the mornings you may prefer, we may fit your schedule? We are 9/9H and looking for more to begin Mythic progression.

Best to you and good luck either way!

Hey there mate,
I know you’re alliance and we are horde but we may be the guild for you. We raid early afternoons Saturday and are currently recruiting for more dps. I’m going to post our recruitment spam below and if you have any questions feel free to contact us below

about
Ruined Immersion is a one day a week, casual horde raiding guild located on Zul’jin [EST]. We take pride in being a very laid back guild that enjoys playing the game together and having fun with our friends. Our raiding goal every tier is to achieve AOTC, with possible casual mythic progression, depending on what the raid team agrees upon. If you are a college student, second shift worker, or just someone looking to raid on a light schedule and still progress, we are the guild for you. In addition to raiding, we also offer mythic+, old raid farming, and just a good time in discord.

progression : 5/9H BoD 9/9N , 2/8M Uldir 8/8H

times and days : Saturday 11:30am - 3:30pm EST
we raid only one afternoon a week. in order to achieve aotc we extend lockouts on some raid weeks to progress as much as possible on such a short schedule.

recruiting : tanks FILLED , healers OPEN , melee OPEN , ranged OPEN
we currently have an open recruitment for all healers and dps no matter the class.

contact
tyledrahn#1703 - GM and Raid Leader
if you are on Zul’jin feel free to whisper Tyledrahn, Burchenal, Kymao, Tugz, Xorthine, Macc