[A] 390 ret LF heroic/mythic-lite weekend raiding guild

I am an experienced Ret. I’ve been playing since 2006 and raiding since ZG (back when we were just Cleanse and Blessing bots), but was only viable around TBC/Wrath.

My guild raid coasted to a H G’huun down after about 4-6 weeks and promptly died after the Thanksgiving holidays. I have been pugging for the last 2 months or so, which is tolerable late in the patch, but an absolute pain when the new raid is fresh.

I’m looking to raid Heroic and Mythic-lite around Fri/Sat on 7pm West Coast or 10pm East Coast times (this translates to 10am on Sat/Sun where I am). My highest recent experience has been AOTC and 2/8M for Uldir when it concluded and 9/9N, 4/9H for Battle of Dazar’Alor in it’s first week thus far. I also get in a weekly +10 Mythic dungeon as far as possible; I am not super fond of them but I am willing to push a key for the weekly. I am happy to PvP on a casual basis (those conq trinks are pretty good this expac, relatively speaking!). I farm xmog and achieves when I’m not busy doing current content.

I know my class and raid/dungeon mechanics, and am an active player, and learn from mistakes. Here’s my armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/Willrikêr

I don’t plan to transfer server right away but that shouldn’t be an issue since Heroics are cross-realmable and I don’t expect to be in Mythics until it’s available cross-realm anyway. I am, at least for the time being, staying Alliance. I don’t swear like a sailor but I’d hate to be in a family-friendly raid. Add me on Btag BIGseXXXy#6719

[5/9H] [9/9N] // [7/8M(G’huun 0% Wipes)]

- {Thirteen Thirty Seven} of Mal’Ganis [H]-
Is Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and push to finish with a decent ranking in the US for the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [5:30-9PST]
  • Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [530-9PST]

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. Another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.
Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS

• Flex Healer: HOLY/SHADOW PRIEST HIGH PRIORITY
  • Range DPS: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage, Elemental Shaman
  • Melee DPS: Demon Hunter, Retribution Paladin

Contact Information:
GM: Kameron#1822
Officers:

• Pachyderm#1286 (Btag)
  • Loupy#1350 (Btag)
  • Wolffy#1290 (Discord)
    Discord: The Pachyderm#6698

Check out the weekend guilds on my realm

ecruiting DPS and Healers!

Summer raiding is the best raiding.

Still recruiting!

All this is very agreeable but I’m not switching to Horde just right now.

Edit: cleared N a day before reset!

Hi there! I’m a recruiter from the guild Blood And Thunder. We’re a Akama/Mug’thol/Dragonmaw based horde guild. We’re a 8/8 N 8/8 H Uldir guild. We’re semi-casual and just looking to get AOTC before the end of each raiding tier and occasionally get ourselves into Mythic if we possibly have the bodies for it. We raid Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s server time (PST).
We’re currently looking for some dps fill out our raiding roster so we would love for you to join us! If you would like to contact me with any questions or further ask about joining you can get in touch with me on either discord or bnet!

Discord;。YaBoiKombucha 。#4505
Bnet;Deku#13304