390 Resto Druid

6/9 H 390 Horde Resto Druid LF heroic east coast raiding guild. Prefer 7-10 EST but am flexible

Hey Ela (I have no idea how to do that alt key thing you have going on with your name there so I completely apologize for butchering your name in type :heart:). If you’re flexible in your times and can go until midnight twice a week we might have something you’d be interesting in. I’ll toss our copy paste info down below and if so feel free to add me :hugs:

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 6/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

We’re in need of
{Healer} Hit me up with your heals class
{DPS}1 Mage & 1 Shaman (Resto OS a big plus)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do :boom:

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 2/9M in BoD.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hey, Aela!

I’m recruiting for Koalaty Time, a Horde-based guild on Mal’ganis. We’re currently 6/9H and raid W/F 8-1030 EST. We’re looking to round out our roster for our final push for AOTC and into M. We have a friendly, positive guild culture with a laidback raid atmosphere. We have a strong core who runs M+ daily/weekly. If you’d like to read more about our guild, check out our recruitment post here:

If you’d like to chat, feel free to reach out to me directly via bnet:

Conweezy#1387

All the best in your search and I hope to hear from you!

Shayzee / Shhbbyisok / Conweezy