390 Resto Druid LF Guild

Reposting because I posted with my warlocks profile originally.

Looking for a guild that can clear Normal and is working on Heroic with potential to do Mythic or already doing Mythic in conjunction to Heroic.

Hey there! Replying again since I posted in your warlocks thread.

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a healer to help round out our roster for mythic BoD and beyond. I realize our times and days are a bit out of scope for you, but figured I would give it a shot!

We are currently 8/9H 1/9M and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add me Glade#1825 or apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

alleria, 5/9h tue/wed 730-1030 est, we are looking for another healer, my btag is belliun#1499 if you want to chat

If my locks guild didn’t raid Tuesdays and Sundays I would definitely consider you all.

Unbound on Turalyon is looking for a healer. We are horde and raid on the weekend. Please see spam below.

What we are: A fun social guild that raids on the weekends.

We believe in having fun and maintaining friendship while enjoying the game to the fullest. We raid Friday/Saturday nights. We have been playing since Vanilla on different servers and made Turalyon our home in 2014. We have a great core team and have room to add more. We believe in trying our best while raiding but do not believe in yelling or belittling our members.

We consider ourselves a very casual raiding team. Raids are scheduled Fri/Sat nights 8-11pm server. We clear current content in a relaxed social setting. We all have jobs/school and want to enjoy our time in game.

Currently 7/9 Normal and 1/9 Heroic.
Raventoo#1813

Hello reach out if you think we would be the right fit for you.

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 7/9 Heroic and 1/9 Mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are looking for competent and reliable players, raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance raid. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand things happen. We enjoy pushing keys in mythic plus as well. We also have a zero drama tolerance. If you think we would be the right fit for you add one of the bnet tags belong.
Raid Times: Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-11:30pm cst.

If you are interested in joining add one our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord Celesaris#7924

Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath with a few core members being US top 50 - 100 in our prime. We like to think of ourselves as good people. However, we are self admit-tingly trollish at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

Current Progression:
5/8M Uldir
8/9H BoD
1/9M BoD

Current Needs:

BM/MM Hunter (HIGH)

Shadow/Disc/Holy Priest (Highest)

Warlock (HIGH)

Ele Shaman (HIGH)

Boomkin (HIGH)

Resto shaman (HIGH)

Resto Druid (HIGH)
All exceptional players will be considered! We don’t have a problem replacing someone if you can out-perform them.

Looking for the following;

Any exceptional/experienced player will be given a trial for the progression group.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*

*Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start time, it is expected that we are in the raid ready to pull by 9EST.

If this sounds like a good fit for you feel free to add Fonze#1379 or Hotsauce#1407 on bnet

Hey Spirits, would love to talk with you about joining our core. Add my bnet or discord. Charlie#13641/Jhin#6504.

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-11pm EST Tueday/Friday.

Priest Disc or Holy
Shadow priest
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/ Resto Shaman
Any Mage specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Monk Any spec

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Jhin#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/8/19, currently have completed 1/9M 6/9H 9/9N. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.

Nocturnal> Is a late night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
9/9N 3/9H BoD

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Guild & Server: Sage Crusaders -Turalyon (A)
Progression: 5-9 Bod Normal

Raid Days & Times:
Friday Night: 7:30pm-10:30pm Cst
Saturday Night: 7:30pm-10:30pm Cst
Sunday Night: 7:30pm- 9:30pm Cst

We have been a guild for 7 years. We are a group of close friends and veteran players of the Wow that have alot of knowledge of game and can be very helpful to those who are new players, and are returning. We have love to laugh, joke and have fun while raiding. if this is for you. Come give us a try… We would love to have you. Have a Wonderful Day!!
Lower Levels Are Welcome to Join Too.

Recruitment Contact
MamaWolf#1535, add me, Let’s Talk

Recruitment Needs For Raiding:

HEALS: Holy Pally, Disc/Holy Priest, Resto Shaman, Resto Druid
MELEE: WW Monk, Rogue, Unholy/Frost DK, Ret Pally
RANGED: Warlock and Shadow Priest, Mage: Frost, Boomkin

When we are not raiding, we help those in need with gearing up for raids. Such as: Mythics, Warfront groups, invasion groups, Etc. Free Repairs always.
Main & Alt Toons Are Welcome too.

Hey Spirits,
My guild Incohesive Unit would love to have you join us. We raid Tues/Thurs, 8-11pm est on Illidan where we’re a top 200 guild.

We are a pretty casual guild, looking to build up to 20 for mythic raiding. 9/9N and 6/9H BOD. Once on farm, we do heroic Tuesday then doing alt runs on Thursday. We run M+ in the off time, and enjoy hanging out in discord. We always get our 10s for the week done with some guild members pushing higher. Most of our guild members are on a first name basis and consider the guild almost a second family. We’d love for you to join it.

Message any questions to our raid lead greion#1489 or myself theblkhawk#1656

our raid times are tues/wed 8pm-11pm on server Zuljin currently 7/9N and 1/9H this past week was our first raid week just made guild up from vet players hmu if interested

Ancient Trials is a Horde weekend raiding guild on Mal’ganis. We are a stable raiding guild and have been raiding together as a guild since 2014. We like to have fun and banter, but always get serious when there is a boss in front of us.

Raid times are Sat 7:45-11pm Server / Sun 6:45-10pm Server (Central Time). At this time we are 5/9 Heroic BoD. We are looking for raiders who will have consistent attendance for entire raid weekend, know boss mechanics, have good survivability and are raid ready for Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor.

What we need for our Progression Raid Team:
 -- Range DPS (any)
 -- 2 Healer (prefer Druid, MW monk or Holy Priest - DPS off spec a plus)

If you are looking for a long term home and want to belong to a fun, focused, no drama, weekend raiding guild then please contact me or my officer at :

Hitem#1860 (Bnet ID) / Hitem#5249 (Discord ID)
or Squall#1444 (Bnet ID)

We look forward to hearing from you.