390 Lock LF Guild

Hi Tandi,

A lock would be a great addition to our Mythic team!

Firehawk - 9/9H, 1/9M is recruiting strong players for BOD Mythic Progression. Seeking melee or ranged (Heal off a bonus).

Why join Firehawk

You are looking for a raiding guild that engenders a no drama atmosphere and are committed to progressing through all current mythic content. You would like to join our competitive atmosphere while keeping things fun. You want a guild that does more than just raid.

Raid Times

Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST]

Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST]

Thursday: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM [Server/PST] (M+ Gearing night)

Hello there Tandi! Our Alliance guild [Duality] is recruiting all positions for BoD. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that have heroic on farm and are progressing into mythic!
Our current progression

• 8/8H Uldir-
  • 2/8M Uldir-
  • 9/9H BoD-
  • 1/9M BoD-

Our raid times

• Tuesday Optional Alt/Main run. 11pm EST - Until we clear it.
  • Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Looting system : RC loot council, with any personal loot people don’t need and can trade.

Server : Whisperwind/ Dentarg- Alliance heavy sever.

Voice Chat : Team Speak 3

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Flasks -
  • Potions -

Recruiting

• Tank -
  • Melee Dps -
  • Ranged Dps -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, Island Expos, Leveling alts together, and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411

Hey, Tandi!

I’m recruiting for Koalaty Time, a Horde-based guild on Mal’ganis. We raid prog W/F 7-930 CST and have an optional alt run Sundays during the same time. Sundays would be a great place for us to start you, we can feed you gear and teach you the fights. We’re currently 9/9N 7/9H 1/9M. We have an immediate need for a Warlock and I’d love to see if you’d be a good fit! We are a mature/adult guild with a friendly/laid-back raid environment. You should read more about our guild in our recruitment post here:

If you’d like to chat or set up a trial with us, feel free to reach out via bnet: Conweezy#1387.

Best of luck in your search and I hope to hear from you!

Shayzee / Shhbbyisok / Conweezy

Hey there!

We are looking for a Lock!

We are a 8 year guild 8/9M BOD, Previously 8/8M Uldir 11/11M Antorus 9/9 M TOS 10/10M NH and EN/TOV. We raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound good, we should chat!

Falux#1649 or Dvexx#1490

WE could use a lock for our new raid team within an established guild.

Message me if interested Medusa #1336

Hi Tandi!

I’m not sure what your availability looks like, but if you are open to raiding on Sundays and Mondays from 7pm-11pm EST, you might find Questionable Morality’s mythic team to be a good fit! I’ll leave our usual copy/paste below; feel free to reach out to me directly (velkana#1155) or our GM/LR, Tthrack#1350, if you have any questions. Hope to hear from you!

Questionable Morality of Skullcrusher, Black Dragonflight and Gul’dan is recruiting for our mythic and heroic raid teams. (The two teams raid on opposite nights so this an excellent opportunity for altoholics!)

First, the TL;DR:

Weekend // Mythic 2-day (8 hours)
3/9M, 9/9H
Sunday and Monday, 7PM - 11PM EST
LF ranged DPS, but could accommodate melee

Weekday // Heroic 2-day (4 hours)
6/9H, 9/9N
Tuesday and Wednesday, 9PM - 11PM EST
LF DPS — bonus points if you’re a mage, hunter or ret paladin
Contact: Tthrack#1350 (BattleNet or Discord), Velkana#1155 (BattleNet) or Malice#7616

(The two teams share a RL but maintain separate rosters — apply for either, or both!)

About the Guild:

At its core, QM is a group of friends who have been exploring Azeroth together since the Wrath of the Lich King. The guild was founded during Cataclysm, with three goals in mind:

• Raid with people we like.
  • Make steady progress with minimal raid time.
  • Enjoy the content without burning out.

Today, QM is home to two raid teams — both led by our 3/9M GM/RL, with significant collaborative input from raiders on both teams to determine which strategies work best for them.

About the Weekend Team:

The weekend team is focused on clearing heroic content quickly and pushing mythic progression for the majority of the raid tier. Our goal isn’t so much to achieve Cutting Edge as it is to continue to improve as a team by taking on some of the most challenging content in the game (and have fun doing it!)

We don’t demand perfection, but we do expect commitment . This is especially important because we don’t over-recruit to fill a bench, so we need everyone who earns a spot on the mythic team to commit to 80%+ attendance; keep current on key class, role and raid mechanics; and be receptive to constructive criticism, when offered.

If you’re looking to experience high-end raiding with a fun and supportive group of friends who believe that it’s possible to progress at a consistent rate while still valuing people over parses, this may be the mythic team for you.

About the Weekday Team:

The weekday team is more relaxed group that includes a handful of mythic raiders on their well-loved alts, as well as Internet and Real Life™ friends who have raided at a mythic level in the past, but for various reasons are looking to take a more casual approach to the end-game.

If you’re interested in becoming a part of an active raiding community but don’t have the time or inclination to commit to mythic progression, this team may be exactly what you’re looking for.

Recruiter: Velkana#1155 (BattleNet) or Malice#7616 (Discord)
GM/RL: Tthrack#1350 (BattleNet and Discord)

Hello Tandi!

Who is Peak:

Peak is a new alliance guild on Proudmoore that was established by experienced raiders and friends. We are looking for raiders to fill our core roster so that we can dive into Mythic content. We are striving for a fun and relaxed environment, while still maintaining a solid push in raids on a light schedule.
Willing to merge with a guild. Would discuss ranks, ideals, etc. Days/Times are set however!

Raid Times

Saturday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM EST
Sunday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM EST

What are we looking for?

Tanks
Non DK Tank

Healers
Holy / Disc Priest
Hpally
Rshaman
RDPS
Elemental Shaman
Boomkin
Spriest
Lock
Mage

MDPS
Rogue
Ret Pally
Warrior

• All Specs / Classes are encouraged to apply regardless of if they are listed above.

Contact Us

If you feel like you may fit in, please feel free to contact one of us via bnet, or simply post below and we will contact you!

• Officer : Thrillhouse#1644

• GM : Rae#1385

Phobos is a guild on Zul’jin Horde looking to add more members for BoD and the future! We formed just this tier but already have a strong unit. We want to ultimately be one of the top 2-day guilds on our server. We value improvement over perfection, not expecting our players to instantly be perfect but instead be committed to improving something each pull. We aren’t an elitist mentality - we play the game to kill our pixel dragons and kill them quick, but we also want to have our fair share of laughs along the way.

About Us

We view ourselves as a community first and a raid team second. We run M+ daily with a variety of people looking to push keys as well as those who just want to get their weekly +10 done. Members also play a variety of games outside of WoW, giving something for everyone!

Raid Team Info

We are currently 3/9M 9/9H and raid Tuesday and Wednesday, 8-11 Eastern (also server time). Our recruiting needs are listed below. If you don’t see your class listed as a need we always consider any exceptional players. The team currently sits around 25 people, but the classes listed below are specs we want for higher flexibility and better composition. A third tank would also provide value, assuming you are willing to compete for a spot and not be handed one. We take the “best 20” to progression, so if you feel you could be one of the best 20 feel free to apply regardless of class or need.

Needs

• Warlock

• Shadow Priest

• Balance & Resto Druid

• Mage

• Shadow Priest

• Resto Shaman

• Hunter

• Non-pally/DH/Druid tank

Contact Info

If Phobos sounds like something you might be interested in feel free to contact me at Vendir#6664 on Discord (preferred option) or Vendir#1631 on BattleNet. Whether you choose Phobos or another guild I hope you find what you’re looking for and that you have a great day, week, tier, and life!

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We spot for a warlock in our heroic raid group and for mythic plusses we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we are 9/9 Normal and 8/9 heroic ith jaina to 10% we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys and higher daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Hi Tandi,

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality.

More details - Retaliation Recruiting

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

9/9N & 6/9H Age 25+ AotC meta achieve team. T/Th 11pm-2am EST. We occationally do mythic bosses here and there, but we are not a mythic progression guild. LF more folks for M+ runs too.

We are multi gaming group. Destiny 2, ANTHEM, ESO, Division 2, and more.

Btag = Armageddon#1974
Discord = Skybolt#2791
,//

Raids: Mon/Wed 8pm - 10pm pst. We are currently in need of 1 strong healer, who if asked could also dps. We are very melee heavy, I am however saving room for an exceptional DH. I’d like to get a couple more ranged. If you’re interested you may message us on Bnet or discord, information at the bottom.

Currently Recruiting:

Need 1 Demon Hunter,
Need - mages, hunters, warlocks, shadow priests. All ranged welcome.
Need - 1 Switch healer
Our current goal is to beat Heroic Jaina and receive the achievement before the next raid tier. We do a 2 week trial based on attendance and performance. Our main VOIP is discord. Please have a working mic and Push-to-Talk required in most cases. Requirements 370+ and neck level 40+.

Kelethar#1372 (Bnet)
Kelethar#8163 (Discord)
Heferwizen#1904 (Bnet)
Heferwizen#9120 (Discord)