390 ilvl Ret 5/8m Uldir 3/9h BoD exp looking for raiding guild

As title states. Looking for a guild to call home. I am a 5/8m Uldir 3/9h BoD exp ret looking for a guild that raids between the hours of 8pm-12pm on the weekdays. I have logs if required. I am active duty Navy as well. Add btag Threatcon#1218 if you would like to chat.

1 Like

Good day Threatcon,

Blindside is an established guild on Area-52, for over 2 years, bringing together splinter groups from all over Azeroth. We have successfully cleared all Heroic content while relevant and dabbled in Mythic but never prioritized it.

The guild consists mainly of working adults.

Raid times are 7:30-10:30PM EST Tue and Thur. M+ runs in the evenings on non-raid days.

If interested contact us in this thread, or Harrypal, Aweffuse, Davegrohl in-game.

btag DaveGrohl33#1727 or Mahlaa#1604

Threat, touching base to check on your guild and raiding situation. If you are currently looking for a guild and raid team contact Aweffuse, Harrypal, or Davegrohl in-game.

Go Army - Beat Navy!

Hi Threat! If you are still in search of a guild to call home, we might be a good fit for you. See below and let me know if you have questions. :slight_smile:

Evolved Gaming - Horde

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community! We are currently building our raid team on the Horde side of things, and any help would be great to have. We are getting through Normals, then working our way into Heroics.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST.

We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. For other information please check out the thread below!

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.