390+ Holy Priest LF Raiding Guild

Hello!

I’m a 390 holy priest looking to join a HC raiding guild that needs a main healer. I’m also very interested in guilds doing mythic raiding as well. My current progress is 4/9 HC BoD and looking to do more hopefully.

I’ve been raiding hc every tier and with the goal of at least getting curve along with some mythic kills. I’m looking to join a steady social raiding guild that raids consistently. I can raid any day BUT NOT Mon and Wed atm due to school and work. Hoping to hear from you guys soon and thanks for reading!

Thanks,
Azalia (Nim)

1 Like

<Mid Raid Crisis> Newly Formed

We are currently looking for all skilled players that have experience raiding at a high level, are good at adapting to new fights, have confidence handling difficult mechanics, and are always a team player first.
The Core members that are forming this group are:
9/9 normal Battle of Dazar’alor
6/9 Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor
1/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor

Raid Times: Mon/Tues/Thurs, 9-12pm EST

We are a fun group to be around and hang out with, we are always willing to go the extra mile for a guild member, and we enjoy pushing ourselves on raid night. If you meet these characteristics, regardless of class/spec, Mid Raid Crisis is interested in you. That said, there are a couple of specific roles we are aggressively trying to fill.
These roles are:
Frost/Unholy DK
Mage
Warlock
Holy/Disc Priest pally

We are currently working on Heroic Progression while we fill out our 20 man roster, and we all have the goal of Cutting Edge this tier. If you are interested, reach out to Flyspyro (papillion#1814), Spánkí (zipity#1315), or Sàmspùdz (Samspudz#11459) in game, or contact me on discord: spanki#7429

Hey Azalia!

My guild <Nøkk> (Alliance), is an 9/9H, 1/9M guild looking for active members to join our community and fill out our raiding team. We were originally a community group that banded together during Uldir and decided to move onto Stormrage to form a guild in hopes of pushing farther into Mythic.

Our guild atmosphere is full of banter and we maintain a mix of the more casual life-first mentality from our old community days and a strong competitive spirit to push more difficult content.

At the moment, we are still looking for healers to fill out our raid team. Our goal is to have Heroic BoD on farm and push into Mythic at a pace that is comfortable to our raiders. From what you’ve said in your post, it sounds like that level of progression is similar to what you’re looking for!

We currently raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 9:00pm to 12:00am EST (Server Time).

If you’re interested in learning more, feel free to contact me on BNet (Ovenchicken#1952) or on Discord (Ovenchicken#7047). Thanks for reading!

Indolence - 1/9 Mythic 8/9 Heroic is a newly created guild on the server Stormrage. Our goal is to pursue CE in a competitive manner. We are few but looking for many who want to experience the hardest content the game has to offer.

Raid times - Tuesday, Wed, Thursday 7-10 EST PM

Recruitment Needs - Right now we are looking for a mixture of ranged and melee DPS and some healers.

Contact - Please get in touch with me in game for more info/questions at Dillon1330#1684. Thank you