390 DPS DK LF raiding and M+

Coming back to DF after taking a break shortly after SOD release. Chill, laid back ,and just looking to have fun, vibe, and kill some dragons while pushing M+ keys for KSM and higher. Not giga sweaty, but I do enjoy min/maxing for fun.

Primarily looking for AOTC with some dabbling into Mythic. Will consider CE push if schedule fits.

Availability is 2 days/week Sun-Thurs.

Have logs if you’re curious about skill level.

Merry Christmas

post christmas bump

Interested see below contact if interested

Currently 7/8N 2/8H

About Us

Newly formed guild with raiders that have been together for most of shadowlands.
Most of us are between 25-35 and have been playing wow for 10-15 years. We have a fun group that enjoys raid content and high end M+. We strive to achieved AOCT as fast as possible usually achieved Very early in tier. We are led by Multi CE Players.

Raid days & times:
Tuesday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST [6:00pm - 9:00pm PST]
Thursday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST [6:00pm - 9:00pm PST]

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: CLOSED
Melee DPS: OPEN HIGH PRIORITY FURY ROGUE WW FERAL DH
Ranged DPS: OPEN [High Priority] MAGE SPRIEST Boomkin
Healers: [Low Priority] MW

We ask that you are on and ready 15 min before raid.
Have your consumables ready and be at raid.

Our Goals This Tier

Clear Normal Vault

AOTC As Fast As Possible

Mythic Progression

Mythic + Climbing

What Are We Looking For

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Dragonflight.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We are looking for long term players who won’t disappear at the end of each expansion. Who can make a majority of raids. Players who are fun and laid back, and who are elite but not elitist. Be willing to work, help people, die with dignity and get back up and try again.

If you are an EX CE Raider or someone interested in some mythic kills you are a perfect candidate

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in Being a Magnum Breakers.
(insert MEME Here)

Also can find us on guilds of wow

Discord R3CKL3SS__#6278

bumper cars

Not pasting a wall of text. Let’s chat in Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hi Tostiqt,

Hello, ClearComms is a newly formed guild searching for members. We raid on Tusday/Wed 7pm-10pm CST on (Illidan server) (Horde).
Would love to chat some more Discord: Exarthious#9706
We plan to get AOTC this season and push for CE.

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Current progress: 7/8 N

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

KSM achieved. Still looking for guild for AOTC and key pushing

8/8 N 7/8 H looking for qualified DPS for our main mythic roster. We would love to talk to you!!! WED/THUR 8-11 EST.

disc: repped#1121
bnet: reppedout#1313

Hello, I’ll paste copypasta but if this doesn’t fit into your preferred schedule then no worries, and good luck with your search.

[A] [US] on Anvilmar is currently recruiting players for AOTC & CE. We are 4/8H, with that becoming outdated on the next raid day. We raid Weds & Thurs at 8pm-11pm EST.

Who we are: We are a former US #10-25 group starting again with core players after taking a hiatus in Legion.
What this means for you is that while we presently solidify our roster, we will not begin Mythic raiding until after we clear Heroic; focusing on lax Semi-HC play until next tier when we can become serious again (we’ve always been above top 100 US from Cata-Legion)

Where you fit into this equation: Given that we’re starting over again, you are welcomed to come to our Heroic raid. If you mesh well and play well, and - most importantly - if you want to, you can raid Mythic with us.

We are recruiting all roles with an emphasis on a dependable tank. Our priority is Tank>DPS>Healers.

If you (or anyone you know) might be interested in any of the above, please contact me at goobles#0001 on Discord or Gabbie#1579 on Btag.

Thanks! Good luck with your search.

Note: In an effort to be transparent, in the near future we will make server changes. Please don’t think that you need to come to our dead server; we will go to a populated one that fits our needs for Mythic raiding.

if you could do tues/weds/thurs 8pm est to 1130pm est - if so, I’d love to chat

bnet: luna#14515

Chee Kon is recruiting for Dragonflight. Our goal is AOTC which we have achieved previously and then to step into Mythic as the roster permits. We’re 7/8N and 1/8H with normal ras in the final phase. We expect to down ras and few more heroic bosses on Monday.

We raid from 7PM PST - 10PM PST Mon/Wed.

We are looking for 1 tank, a few healers(off spec is fine) and a few more DPS to round out our raid group. Strong preference toward in guild players, but we can work with cross server/faction in the right circumstances.

Please reach out to the below individuals if you are interested in hearing more!

BNET: Tacobucket#11442
Discord: Ginobli#1260

BNET: Burtron#1991
Discord: Cheekon#8549

Hey there! Feel free to let me know if this would be a fit for you!

Blood Overkills is a newly formed Alliance Raiding/Mythic + guild on Aggrammar/Fizzcrank that is seeking recruitment for all roles.

I am a former mythic/heroic raider that has transitioned to the casual nature of mythic plus and heroic raiding. Focus would be weekly heroic clears (AOTC) and Forming Mythic + groups to push keys.

Group will be mostly new recruits but core member consist of a casual group of former and some current heroic/mythic raiders with similar aspirations for the guild raid and dungeon groups. Ideally I would prefer for members to be part of the guild and not have to cross-realm pug unless absolutely necessary.

Raid Times are TBD. Proposed Raiding schedules are below (which may be subject to change based on availability):

-Thursday/Friday: 10pm-1am EST

-Friday/Saturday: 10pm-1am EST

-Thursday/Saturday: 10pm-1am EST

Feel free to add if interested. Cheers!

Battle Tag: razrx21#1725.
Discord: arrowzmight#9976