390 bm hunter lfg

Currently looking for a guild with mythic progression in mind but not trying to be world first or raid more than 2 days during the week. I was 6/8M last tier mostly pugging. Available Tue-Fri., starting at 6pm mountain time (5PSTpm/7ESTpm). NO WEEKENDS!

I would be very happy to farm some normal, move into heroic for further farming then pursue mythic progression. I am not interested in a guild that has no intention of some normal/heroic farming before mythic progression. I have no intention of smashing my face on heroic/mythic bosses within the first month. I will consider a third day that consists of normal/heroic farming if guild has killed all bosses in normal and heroic.

My logs are available from Uldir and what I have done currently in BoD. I aim to be a 95+ parser but of course I need to learn the fights and be with an organized group with tanks & healers that also strive to be above average.

If you are not a well organized, highly active guild that uses addons and is concerned with attendance, don’t bother wasting my time. Raid Lead/Guild Master must be competent about fights with clear instructions for tanks, healers(cool down rotations) and dps coordination. Guild must constantly be looking to progress which means active recruiting, etc…

I am also looking for a guild active in mythic+ and PvP is a plus. Hoping to stay on Mal’ganis but willing to trial with a good team.

Thanks for your time.

Tomahawk#12750 - BNET
Bone#6172 - Discord

Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner’zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competitive and achieve Cutting Edge.

Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future expansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards required to be competitive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Weds 7-11pm CST with alt runs and M+ being run on other week nights.

We finished at 7/8M Uldir with ghuun escaping our grasp by 4%, but alas we push forward and are looking to recruit any and all competent raiders who wish to join our ranks (this includes any classes and specs not listed below) (currently 5/9H, 7/9N BoD)

Current potential recruitment desires:

Warlock
Mage
Hunter

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game special#11948, discord Specialneeds#1289 or check out our website @ reclamations. us

If you’re ever interested in raiding 3 days a week, we’d love to have a chat with you.

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

<Fallen Empire> is competitive raiding guild on Thunderhorn - US. Our core group of players are exceptional at their roles and have 14 years of mythic raiding experience under their belt. We are a dedicated raiding guild that helps our players get the most out of the game and their goals. We foster a mature, fun and relaxed atmosphere but expect all our raiders to be prepared and excited to work on progression content. We value teamwork, communication, and fun!

Recruiting for all roles and specs

All excellent players will be considered regardless of class

Past Progression:

Too long to post, have been a guild since BC. Thanks!

Current

8/8 M Uldir

7/9 H BoD

Raid Times

Tuesday 8-11 CST

Wednesday 8-11 CST

Optional

Sunday 11am Alt Mythic Raid

Monday 8pm Normal/Heroic Alt/farm/Carry Run

Want to chat with one of our super cool officer Add one of the following battle tags

Dave#14604 Discord: Dave#2614

Rally (Alliance)
Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

PSB Raid Team: 6/9H (BoD) 8/8 M (CE) (Uldir)

SRD Raid Team: 4/9H (BoD) 5/8 M (Uldir)

Tummy Sticks Raid Team: 6/9N 2/8M, 8/8 H (Uldir)

TAHCO Raid Team: 5/9N (BoD)

HORDE-Dust Pwnies: 3/9H (BoD) 8/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic (Uldir)

Raid Times:

PSB: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

SRD: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Tummy Sticks: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

Dust Pwnies: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

TAHCO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

PSB: Closed but still accepting applications for exceptional ranged DPS willing to sit until a spot is available

SRD: DK,DH, Ranged DPS (all needed)

TS: Ret Pally, Rogue, Resto Shaman, Ranged DPS

TAHCO: DK, Ranged DPS (mage pref all others considered)

Dust Pwnies: All DPS

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Check out Legend weekday. We only have a single opening for a hunter! CE oriented. :smiley: