3/8m player looking for raiding guild

Hey I play a bunch of specs (sp/hunter/ele/windwalker/brewmaster/disc). My experience is 3/8 mythic with some pulls on myth senn. I am ~2600 io too. I am looking for a guild that raids on PST time zone and throughout the week.

Please let the details below or reach out in game Bove#1146 or on disc #Bove4111

Thank you!

hi Boveman, our guild is looking for another dps to join the team. our info in link below. hit me up ASAP if you’re interested. thanks

Dark Exiles was founded on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership and veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our mythic raid group has achieved 8/8H and 3/8M, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time (server time). We are looking for a tank, dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps. We are in major need of a Tank,
disc priest, heal and dps evoker, ww monk, resto shaman, enhancement shaman, elemental shaman, warlock, mage, rogue, and any other exceptional dps.
All others are still welcome to apply.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?

• We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to the game, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we almost have all heroic bosses on farm.

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, a guild lottery, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Kabz#2096
Battletag: Kabz#1685

would love to discuss your current and future mythic raiding plans and your current specs and classes.

3/8M
Sennarth at 16%
tues/wed 830-1130 eastern

Mortiia6352 on Disc.

Hey we are looking to add players to our Mythic team for 10.1. We will begin raiding this tier as soon as we fill up or get close to a full team and use it for trialing purposes.

Our Raid times are M/W 7:30-9:30 PST.

We are a laid back group of friends we all have 5/8M Experience and are open to picking up people who are willing to learn mechanics and have a chill raid environment.

Please let me know if your interested or add me on BNet at Notionz#1371.

Hi Boveman,
We raid on PST time zone but late at night, leaving info in case you also play late night.

Midnight Mutiny is on Sargeras. We are always looking for late night gamers!

Our raid times are
Tuesday/Wednesday
10:30pm - 1:30am PST (1:30am - 4:30am EST)

We are a casual group of friendly, supportive, inclusive gamers that are filling our last few spots to push further into mythic raiding.

We currently are 2/8 mythic and are making progress on the 3rd mythic boss of VoTI raid.

We are a fun friendly bunch and we would love to have you if it is a good fit.

BTag: Fhatee#1821 or Discord: fhatee#7914

Hey there! I’m Heavadot from A Boring Dystopia on [H] Mal’ganis. We’re currently 4/8M, raiding twice a week T/Th from 8-11 Central (aka 9-12 Eastern). I’m not sure if those times work for you - if they do, let’s talk!

Hi, Bove! I added you on Discord. We are currently recruiting DPS for our Mythic raid team. You can find more info here: [A][Stormrage] <Vitality> 8/8H 2/8M LF DPS!
Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there!
Bold may be a good fit for you! We are 5/8M on Stormrage (Alliance) We raid Tues/ Wed from 8:30-11:30 est and Thursday 9-11 est. There is also an optional heroic raid on Fridays. Hit me up on bnet for more info. Reluctor#1255