3/8M 416 Ret Pally LF Mythic Raiding

My guild imploded back in late February after having horrible attendance issues. We managed to get Terros down and then got sub-30% wipes on Senn.

My main was a Unholy DK this tier (Pounddirt on Stomrage – this toon has the 3/8M progression). When 10.0.07 hit, I decided to try out Ret and am now going to be sticking with that through at least rest of the expansion.

I have aspirations of getting back to get CE eventually, but doesn’t need to be in the next tier or two. I care more about the people that I am raiding with than I do about bleeding edge progression anymore.

I am looking for raid times around 9pm EST and ending before 1:30am EST, 2-3 days a week max (ideally 2).

You can reach me via Btag Poundsand#11134 or Discord Poundsand#1235.

The Last Pull is a semi-serious raiding guild on the Alliance side of Proudmoore. We traditionally work our way through Heroic and into Mythic each tier with the goal of getting through bosses without drama or toxicity. We currently are 4/8M in VotI and have a rather robust roster, but are still looking for some classes and roles to fill out our ranks.

Raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday only, 8:45pm EST to 11:45pm EST.

Our raid teams are built as a meritocracy. When it comes to Mythic Raiding, the best players will be brought for progression bosses, while lower bosses will see a rotation of players.

If you are only interested in M+ and not raid, fell free to join us as well. Outside of raid days, we have a very active guild faction that consistently pushes keys each season. It’s a load of fun.

If interested, feel free to contact me/ friend me in game at Bigwhoop#1156

Hey Poundsand, I think we would be a great fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!

[H][US][Zul’Jin] 2-Day Mythic Team ★ |End of Line| ★ - T/Th (8-11 PM EST)

Hi Poundstand!

I would love for you to join our team!

About Us: 4/8 Mythic, 8/8 Heroic

What we offer:

1. Mythic + (multiple groups run +20-27 keys)
  2. Alt raiding, transmog runs, and other guild activities
  3. AmongUs/Streaming Parties
  4. Guild repairs

What we want:

• Proactive raiders
  • Raiders that also run M+ regularly

For more information, add me on Discord:

Recruiter:
shinobi#2612

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy is looking for new members for our core raid team!

Our Forum Post: [H] [Area-52] LF DPS and HEALS CE Focused 8/8H 2/8M T/W 9-12 EST]

Currently a Horde guild on Area-52, also open to cross faction in 10.1!

Raid Schedule:

• Main Raid: Tues/Wed 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST
  • Alt Raids on Friday around 9PM EST

Contacts

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Deathlorrd or Heru on Discord.

• Deathlorrd#9243 (Recruitment)
  • Heru#9082 (GM)

We're building a community of like-minded people that enjoy a semi-hardcore setting and downing bosses.

We are in a similar issue, had 6 people quit in 5 days for unrelated reasons (drama, grad students, just bored of wow, etc) and we’re rebuilding for season 2. If your willing to xfer servers (for mythic prog, can just community invite for heroic) too your welcome. Only big issue is the times might not line up great, which if not, fair enough!

TL;DR: We raid Tue/Wed 7:30-10:00(ish) EST. Were on Dalaran, do mid mythic prog (and knock out AOTC) and we need ranged DPS!

If you want more details or have any questions you can hit up our guild spam here.

[H][Mal’Ganis] 8/8H 3/8M Raid Times - Wed/Fri 9-12 PM EST!

Cuddling Edge is a new guild formed at the start of this Expansion by a small group of 5 friends looking to build a Mythic Raid Roster that can push bosses, and eventually Cutting Edge content! We have many players with CE, +25 and overall high end fast paced experience, and are willing to help you learn and improve. Our priority is a culture of clean, efficient clears and to drive each other to be better players. Community is a strong focus to us as well, and we pride ourselves on an inclusive and welcoming home for all returning, new, and senior players. Despite our Mythic focus, and CE aspirations we have FUN during our Raid Nights, and know how to laugh. This is in fact a game after all why not enjoy it? If we sound like what you are looking for then please reach out!

Forthejim#11602 - Bnet
Forthejim#7195 - Discord
RonSwanson#11760 - Bnet
Mortemir#0974 - Discord
Blukraken#8641 - Discord

Hi. I’m Penzeera, the guild leader of Current on Area-52. We are a new semi-hardcore Mythic raiding guild that has come together recently after realizing that after years of pushing CE, none of us were happy with just AotC only. Unfortunately, our last guild had a minority of raiders who didn’t want to step in Mythic, so my wife and I took it upon ourselves to create something we would enjoy. Interestingly enough, the majority of the raid followed me without me even approaching them. Anyways, 99% of the raid members are 8/8H and 2/8M and are looking to attempt to kill a few more bosses in VotI before we start strong in Aberrus. Are raid schedule is Tuesday and Thursday, 9 pm to 12 am EST. If this is something that interests you, I’d love to talk to you some more.

Bnet: Penzeera#1925
Discord: Penzeera#5790