389 spriest and 393 Demo Lock LFG

Hey Drsquirrel! Check us out, you would be a great fit for our core raid team.

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-11pm EST Tueday/Friday

Healer Priest ( Any Spec)
Shadow priest
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/ Resto Shaman
Any Mage specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. We all are exceptionally good players that have always raided with the highest preparation possible. We look to help people, but also expect that you know your stuff and come prepared like anyone else. Just remember to have fun this is just a game and not a company or military academy. Attendance is very lenient, let us know you can’t or don’t wanna raid that night is no issue. It’s not a job it’s a game.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/8/19, currently have 1/9M 4/9H 6/9N, will start Heroic runs on 2/12. Most of us have at least cleared 3/9H with some having cleared all bosses on Heroic. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic before next tier release. If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of shoot us a message.

The Remnant on Firetree could use an ele shaman as we currently don’t have one! We’re a 6 hour raid guild and we’re 2/9M. Our mythic raid is Tuesday & Thursday from 8 CST to 11 CST, with optional normal and heroic raids on other nights.

If you haven’t found a guild yet and are still looking, add me on bnet Lucky#1465.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin~~

Currently 4/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

I am the raid leader from the guild Squirrel was forced to leave due to schedule. Solid dude. Give him a good home!

1 Like

I won’t sit here and bore you with our guild history to stretch our epeens. Chances are you’re here looking for an escape from those horrible horrible pugs you’ve been in lately…

We accept all, and keep all unless your exceptionally bad, just have thick skin.

Our plan is to grow to have a solid raid roster of people who despire for progression, who can play their class to a competent degree, and who WANT to do these things.

Raids are 8:00pm - 11:00pm server (EST) Tuesdays and Thursdays. We also have our optional days usually on Wednesday or Sunday.

If you’re interested in joining, we are ALWAYS recruiting any role and would love to have you join us! We are always looking for new friends to join us in the laughs of the guild we have developed over the years!

What we’re looking for: Ranged DPS, A consistent tank , and any and ALL exceptional players

What we expect: We expect 90% attendance. Things come up, and sometimes you have to miss raid, we get that, but we are looking for dependable raiders. Additionally, you must be able to learn from mistakes and continuously strive for self improvement. Coming ready to prepot and wipe on progression content while maintaining a positive attitude is a must.

If you’re interested, feel free to reach out to us whisper any officer in game.

Kaitly-Kaitly#11141

Intrus-NoJoeMoJoe#1116

Mokini-Admoka#1508

Still looking for a guild but I thought I would provide an update. My spriest has gotten up to 380 item level and will be running a heroic tonight! So hopefully he will get more gear

Hey Drsquirrel,

Sound like we might be a good match for you. Like I mentioned in our brief bnet chat, our progression and times seem to match up pretty well for you.

Here’s the spam.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 1/9M 6/9H BoD 3/8M Uldir | Core playerbase is 1200-1700 io in M+

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
1 Healer

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

IHey! I sent you a friend request on Bnet, would love to talk to you about raiding with us tonight or soon! You sound like a good fit for us across the board, so we’d like to know if we’re a good fit for you.

Guild is Attrition on the Destromath server cluster if you wanna look before we talk!

Hey there! We are still looking for some ranged dps to add to our mythic roster. Our start time is just a little before your desired time, but if it still works for you, I’d love to chat more!
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 1/9M and 9/9H. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Ranged DPS:
High Need of Any
Melee DPS:
Low Need of Any
Healers:
Switch healers considered

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath with a few core members being US top 50 - 100 in our prime. We like to think of ourselves as good people. However, we are self admit-tingly trollish at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

Current Progression:
5/8M Uldir
8/9H BoD
1/9M BoD

Current Needs:

BM/MM Hunter (HIGH)

Shadow/Disc/Holy Priest (Highest)

Warlock (HIGH)

Ele Shaman (HIGH)

Boomkin (HIGH)

All exceptional players will be considered! We don’t have a problem replacing someone if you can out-perform them.

Looking for the following;

Any exceptional/experienced player will be given a trial for the progression group.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*

*Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start time, it is expected that we are in the raid ready to pull by 9EST.

If this sounds like a good fit for you feel free to add Fonze#1379 or Hotsauce#1407 on bnet

Hi there! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are currently 3/9 mythic on a 2 day (6 hours) per week schedule. We were 8/8M in Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week. We also have an optional heroic day from 3:00-6:00 pm CST on Sundays.

We are always looking to add great players, and this tier is no exception! Our interest would primarily be in either your ele shaman or your shadow priest.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#198

Afternoon Drsquirrel!

Reading your recruitment post I feel like you’d be a solid fit for us.

Attack The Darkness [H][Zul’jin] is also 7/9H and 1/9M. We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun 9-11est. We’ve been around over 9 years and have a very active and competitive community, we’re trying to work our way to CE sometime this expansion, as several of our players (including officers) have obtained this in previous tiers. When you log on it is exceptionally rare to be the only person online, even outside of work hours there’s always people looking to do keys. Our guild has players that do anything from +10’s to +18’s.

We’re looking for some exceptional range dps, would love to chat with you when you get the chance. I sent you a bnet request, its Kasharan#1912. Hope to hear from you!

Still looking. Edited the title to showcase our new item levels.

Hey, I’d be interested in talking to you. I think our raid times would work for you as well. Lets chat and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

Casually Disorganized is a semi-hardcore mythic guild seeking to push CE. We expect people to show up prepared and ready to down bosses and have fun. Casually Disorganized will be a top guild in the near future. Do you want to be a part of the success or on the outside wishing you hadn’t missed the opportunity?

Raid Nights: Tues/Wed 8-11pm est (prog) Sun 8-11pm est casual/alt heroic

Needs: Melee/Ranged dps

We are looking for players willing to put in maximum effort to achieve our goals together. Even if your class/spec isn’t listed in our needs feel free to come to us. We will never turn away good players.

Contact Info:
Birch44#1969

Hi there friend if your looking for a new and stress free guild then look no further. Ravens Crusaders on Wyrmrest Accord is a casual social friendly guild at heart building some very competent raiders who will not take ourselves TOO seriously, who can get down to business when needed, and who will always provide a helpful and positive environment and a good time throughout WOW.
We’re always looking for fun players with positive attitudes who want to be a part of a quality team while playing in a low stress environment, were player abuse is not tolerated.

hope to hear from you soon, please contact one of the following:

Anwyl (Guild Master)
Borisandhyde (Raid Lead)

Hey Drsquirrel!
I think our raid times and atmosphere would be perfect for you and your friend :slight_smile: Shot out a friend request, and looking forward to hearing from you!

<The Awakening>
US/Hellscream/Zangarmarsh
Alliance
Tues/Weds/Thur 8:00-10:30 (CST)

BoD - 3/9 (M) - 9/9 (H) - 9/9 (N)
Uldir - 5/8 (M) - 8/8 (H) - 8/8 (N)

<The Awakening> is a progressively active raiding guild on Hellscream/Zangarmarsh.
We are currently one of the top guilds on the server with plenty of experienced players.

We consider ourselves to be a fun and mature raiding guild, but also take things seriously when needed.

Drama of any kind will not be tolerated.

We run mythic plus regularly. Several members enjoy pushing keys and raider io scores, as well as an active PvP community.

Always recruiting exceptional players
Our current roster needs are as follows:

-Warlock
-Shadow Priest
-Rogue
-Mage

What we expect from you:

1. To be properly/max geared, enchanted and gemmed.
  2. Maintain good raid attendance (barring emergencies).
  3. If you cannot make raid please post to communicate.
  4. Come prepared and on time with consumables.
  5. Have a reliable connection/computer.
  6. Be an asset to us. We want to get you in/get you gear but you need to show you deserve it.
  7. Mythic raiding experience comparable to ours is an asset.
  8. Have a good attitude in raids and out. This means no drama what so ever and be able to wipe to new encounters and maintain a good attitude etc.
  9. Be willing to sit. If you are sat, be ready to come back in at any point.

We do not carry people through raids.
We are a team and it takes all of us to be on top of our game to progress as quickly as possible.

Please Contact us on Discord:

MiniDonut#8885

Jay#3909

Kushed Gery#7144

mae#2453

Still looking for a home! Set on horde now!

Hello, if you are looking for a friendly, skilled group to push into Mythic with give us a chance, we are The Undergods, on Dalaran. Formed after Antorus from experienced raiders, and friendly players. We are in Need of a Healer, and DPS, and can make room for a Main Tank if need be. 8/9N BOD 6/9 H Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720 for contact

Hey there i have a horde guild that raid TUE/WED 615-915pm PST. We have alt raid on Thur and RBGS on Fri’s. Pretty active guild, also runs lots of keys! We can get into more specifics if interested in chatting more

Rawra#1290