389 Destro Lock LF CE Minded Guild

Character Name & Realm:: Tâkima - Thrall

Class & MS/OS:: Destro Lock

Raider IO: Tâkima (alt code is 131)

Battle Tag:: Takima#11693

Faction:: Horde

Days Available:: any day but Current guild raids T/W 11est

Times Available:: Anytime after 8est but needs to end before 1am on weekdays please

Current Prog:: 7/9N and 4/9H BoD

I have been playing wow since day one and I have raided every tier since ICC. I’m looking for a guild that is going to make a valid effort to achieve CE this tier. I am also looking to push my io score higher then 1100 this season. I am not willing to switch to affy so please don’t ask. I am willing move to another server for the right guild. I will not switch to ally.

I have to raid but here is my random spam! People always need warlocks. :slight_smile:

Hey Takima! :slight_smile:

Added!

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 9/9N, 4/9H
Personal Loot System: RCLootCouncil*
*All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We are trying to gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.

Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

We are a newly formed Horde Mythic progression guild, our main goal being Cutting Edge in BFA.

We want to establish a group of committed individuals to progress through Mythic content toward our goal. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.

Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

App: bit.ly/b3-app

Evolve on Area 52 is looking to pick up another ranged dps (core spot) for our mythic progression.

We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm est. We occasionally do normal or heroic on off nights but those are completely optional.

We are currently 1/9M and 4/9H with CE being our primary goal on a 6 hour schedule. We have a history of achieving CE through Legion.

Ara#11756

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 5/8M Uldir, 7/9H SoD is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 8:30PM -12PM EST
Saturday 8:30PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: In need of backup willing to play dps
Melee: Open (except Demonhunter)
Ranged. Mage, Druid, Priest, Warlock,
Healer: Shaman, Priest, Paladin

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398

Tak administrators is interested! Contact me if you are!

Impetus is aiming to strengthen our roster for BoD!
Impetus is aiming to strengthen our roster with top tier talent capable of learning and mastering content on a 6 Hour schedule. We have achieved many Cutting Edge’s since Siege of Orgrimmar and are not only aiming to always achieve Cutting Edge on this schedule, but are interested in doing so as a US top 200 guild. We enjoy pushing ourselves, playing well, and playing with other talented/driven players. If we had the time to raid more than 2 nights/6 hours we’d be in a guild pushing for Server 1st or US top 10-20. We can’t, and presumably neither can you, so the goal is to be as excellent as we can with the time available. We are looking for players interested in helping us reach our goals.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9pm-12am EST

We ended Uldir at 7/8 Mythic
We finished Legion 20/20 Cutting Edge in T19, 7/9 Mythic in T20, and 11/11 Cutting Edge in T21.

If you have the skill and drive to push progression, and our raid times fit with your schedule, we’re looking for you!

Looking for All Skilled Players!
We are currently looking for Ranged DPS (Mage, Lock, Elemental) and a Melee DPS (Monk) however we encourage applications from all exceptional raiders regardless of spec or class.

We are looking for people that:

• Enjoy Raiding as a Hobby
  • Enjoy conquering challenging content
  • Push themselves to more damage/healing on every pull
  • Strive to execute strats and mechanics cleaner on every pull
  • Look to achieve Cutting Edge each Tier
  • Are available Tuesdays and Thursday from 9:00-12:00 EST
  • Are laid back and mature
  • Are looking to raid with people who share these traits

Getting In Touch With Us
If this sounds like the sort of team you want to be a part of, please don’t hesitate to reach out:

Guild Leader: Bnet - Knightylol#1466 Discord - Purgatoire#6139
Slated - Btag Eirr#1116 or discord Slated#4502
Application htt p://bit.ly/impetusapplication

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 2/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Always a need for warlocks!

Who: Cloudy Day is a semi-casual guild. 6/8M & 8/8H & 8/8N late night & weekend guild LFM
What: What does it mean to be semi casual? We expect our raiders to come prepared, know their classes, and not consistently wipe the raid with easy boss mechanics.
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 2am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul’Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H ABT. Since we started as a guild late we didnt get too far into Mythics. We are excited to see how far we can go in BfA pushing mythics casually.

Any potential trials must have logs from Uldir, be ilvl 385+, and atleast 5/8M. Though we have specific needs any exceptional player(with proof from logs) will be considered.

High Needs:

Mage
Warlock
Spriest
Boomkin

Any high parsing DPS as mythic raid spots are competitive

Contact: Akishmi#1849 (Bnet) or AaronKish#6048 (Discord - preferred)