NO longer looking but thank you for your responses

So look I get it. I don’t have 9/9M experience. Hell I only have 4/9 Heroic experience. That experience has come from pugs. I guess sometimes I stay in pugs to long in order to give them a chance to figure out the fights.

I’m a mythic progress minded individual. I raid lead Mythic level WOD and Cat raids study logs, record my own video, and strive to be a better player today than yesterday. I have a short learning curve.

My current guild is in it for the fun and would rather cancel a raid than pug a healer.

LFM… Looking for FUN again. A great group with jokes on disc is great with me, but focused during raids is a must.

NO Jerks!

Thanks for looking.

Bnet Lew$1541
Disc Belewga#6313

Hey Mstr! Added on on Bnet. We’re a guild that is looking to push mythic progression and get CE consistently. Currently 1/9M and 9/9H. We do raid late night on alliance side, tues, wed, and thurs from 9:30-12:30 PST. If those times work for you, feel free to reach out. My discord tag is Red#3077

bump for mister chow

Lets chat and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

Hi there friend if your looking for a new and stress free guild then look no further. Ravens Crusaders on Wyrmrest Accord is a casual social friendly progression minded guild at heart building some very competent raiders who will not take ourselves TOO seriously, who can get down to business when needed, and who will always provide a helpful and positive environment and a good time throughout WOW.
We’re always looking for fun players with positive attitudes who want to be a part of a quality team while playing in a low stress environment, were player abuse is not tolerated.

For more information, please contact one of the following:

Anwyl (Guild Master)
Borisandhyde (Raid Lead)

Hello!

Pale Horse is a Mythic raiding guild on the Hyjal server. We are 1/9M 8/9H BFD. 5/8M Uldir

We raid T/W 9PM to 11:30 EST (6:00 to 8:30 PST). Outside of raids we also have groups running Mythic+ dungeons and have an active community of very friendly people.

If you think you might be interested, feel free to join our Discord: https:// discord.gg/QcS9Jm9

Or reach out to the following contacts on bnet with any questions:

DatDotDoe#1270
Ashenlee#1668

Dead guild? Led pugs? We had to explain what a tank swap was to you and why you would want to do that on bosses that stack debuffs. We got 4/9H as well, and I guess your involvement was that you were in fact there… Didn’t you tell me in Discord that you wanted to leave on good feelings and then you post this diarrhea.

Good luck whomever got him!

First off I posted this well before Heroics were tried. I also posted this after realizing we were no longer a good fit for one another. I’m not sure why you’re butt hurt. I hadn’t even looked at this forum since the day I posted LF Guild. The only reason I even saw your post was to delete these as I am no longer looking.
Burial has the ability, knowledge and capacity to be a 9/9M guild. But my every attempt to help build the guild into a mythic size team was pushed back kicking and lashing out in the opposite direction. Matter of factly at the time of this posting it had been said that Heroics were a couple weeks away and MYTHIC raiding was not even going to be pushed for. Countless times it has been said that you all are there to raid with friends and that’s it.
Yet every thing I did was mistakenly taken and then pounded on by your need to insult everyone as idiots and then laugh off the same “Idiot” mistakes YOU made as funny. I worked very hard for a couple of months to help give ideas and think outside the box. It became very obvious that success, however it came, was not your goal if the idea came from me.

TO clarify here. NOT once have I ever had a lack of respect for you ability and knowledge of your toons. I have defended and kept that honor in tact with everyone that has asked.
I have had nothing but respect for you game knowledge and your ability as a group and individual toon knowledge.

IT is NOT an insult to believe that MYTHIC raiding is dead for your guild. We OFTEN times start 30 minutes late and if anyone needs to leave early you will call the night even up to an hour early just to keep from pugging or pushing further into progression. I blocked off 3 hours of raiding time for burial and often times only got 1.5 - 2 hours of raiding done.
To me that IS a progression dead guild. That’s not an insult. You all have your 12 player click. It works great for you. I’ve never attacked that at all.

NOT sure why you feel the need to insult my integrity by ignoring the time stamps and my responses to ANY of the posts here. But as usual, your right, I’m wrong for even trying, and now you don’t have to worry about my contributions or ideas toward YOUR desired progression.
I’m not the sort of robot you are looking for. I want to contribute the BEST foot forward I can. That requires knowledge and understanding on WHY you are asking what you are asking for when NO one else does it THAT way.
My honor is intact. I used two phrases: Lack of hunger - True and NOT an insult. Your not hungry for Mythic CE raiding - You expressed dozens of times the headaches of pugging to recruit and how all pugs were “Idiots and stupid” Your words not mine; 2. Dead guild - any “raiding” guild that struggles to fill 13 spots and then calls the night or calls the night early because they don’t want to tap into the community resources is pretty much without life. You all chose to NOT raid for 4 weeks while waiting on me to level my toon!! Instead of pug a tank and a healer. I watched people show up on raid nights and get sent to bed without a raid because of that, meanwhile other went out and pugged.
Neither of which are insulting. They were non insulting reasons why I was looking.
Your effort to insult my ability, for sure shows your true colors. You never had to explain to me what a tank swap was. I was confused on WHY you were tank swapping when all of my previous kills / research did not require a swap. Second guessing your very FEW calls as raid lead does not mean inability. I means I’ve done my homework.

As I have stated before man. I wish you all the best in the world. You guys have ability far beyond myself and I only wish that our “Goals” for our WOW subscriptions were the same.

My honor and integrity are in place. NOT once have I bashed you or your guild. I wouldn’t insult a guild that I had friends in. I wouldn’t risk losing my true friends by insulting anyone or a guild.

GL