388 Prot Warrior/Havoc DH lf raiding guild

Hello gentlemen, I’m looking for a guild. I have a Warrior and a DH that I play currently to do a weekly +10 key, I’m willing to play either of them. I took a break after ToS and have only just returned from playing casually. I have played this game on and off for many years and have experience in most of the mythic raids. Willing to transfer, I’d prefer to stay Alliance but never say never. Thank you reading and god bless.

< Seedless Watermelon > [Saurfang] is looking to fill its roster with talented individuals that strive to succeed. We’re focused on creating and fostering an active and mature community of players that aspire to clear mythic content. If you’re interested in a fun and relaxed atmosphere that progresses at a healthy pace seedless might be the place for you.

RAID TIMES: Tues/Thurs 7-9pm server time - Looking for healers/tanks.
Uldir: 8/8H and 2/8M
Dazar: 7/9N 1/9H

Please add Tates#1231 or SimplyMagic#6347 on bnet if you’re interested

Hey man, We are on Barthilas - Horde and are looking for a Tank! We are currently 4/9H and 7/9N and do weekly +10 runs with the guild also. Unfortunately for you are on Horde so if you are willing to switch sides then let us know haha. with raid times 8:30pm til 10:30pm Wed/Thurs/Sun AEDT and Sunday will be optional in the future. Let me know if this is a good fit! Schnoz#11443 or Brady#12229. Thanks! 6/9M, 2/2H <Inconceivable> Recruiting HEALS & RDPS. Horde - Barthilas - #39 by Nosferátu-barthilas

Tested on Animals is a 3 day a week raiding guild that calls Barthilas its home. We are recruiting all forms of reliable dps to fill up a consistent mythic prog roster.

As a guild we have been punching bosses since march 2017. Previously we were casual but with the release of BfA we have changed our focus to mythic. Currently we have cleared heroic and are sitting at 2/8 mythic.
We don’t mind having a laugh on farm bosses, but know that getting serious for prog fights is a must.

Our current roster is:
Mythic prog - Wed/Monday 7:30 - 10:30 SVT
Heroic farm - Sun 7:30 - 10pm SVT

What we are looking for:

• Ability to meet an attendance of 90%
  • General raid and mechanic awareness
  • Knowledge of fights
  • Initiative to research and optimise your toon/s
  • Positive attitude with a wicked sense of humour

For more info
Power#1548 - Recruitment

Bump, thanks for the replys still looking, shame about the faction thing. haha

We’re currently looking for a tank/flex dps person as we are sometimes short one of the tanks due to irl! If you’re chill and wanting to just farm up heroics lemmie know <3 <Fate> Heroic Only - #5 by Sarynn-caelestrasz

Hey mate if you can make 9pm-1130pm svt i have a spot for you Grim#14825 weds and sun

Hey. Not sure if you’re still looking but if you are, you sound just like us!

Local Singles in Your Area is a relaxed and casual guild that formed recently. We’re made up of mostly older raiders who used to play at a higher level but family and life no longer allows it. We want to expand our roster.

Currently focused on clearing normal (7/9) before progressing into heroic. We raid one night a week on Thursday from 8-10.30pm Server Time. The rest of the time we hang out in Disc and run Mythic Plus.

If you’re looking for a relaxed bunch of people to talk rubbish, joke, gamble with and also kill some bosses then we’d love to have you. If you want cutting-edge ego-driven elitists then you’re in the wrong place.

Contact me or our GM (Kayla) on BNet or Discord if you want to find out more.

BNet: Aljasco#6812
Discord: Paz#3280 or Kayla#9593

Good luck with the search