387 Resto / Balance / Feral Druid LF Semi-Hardcore Horde Raiding

Hi, thank you for taking the time to read my post :smile:

I’d like to outline the barebones of my post at the top, for the convenience of those quickly skimming posts for candidates. However, I would greatly appreciate it if you would take the time to read through. Please do not hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions. Be sure to check my armory or raider IO as well.

Availability: Sunday-Thursday from 4:30P.M - 3:00A.M Pacific Time

Logs: https ://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/the-venture-co/nekari#partition=1&metric=dps&spec=Balance
( please fix the space between https and :// to properly use link )
Faction Pref: Exclusively Horde

Raiding Experience:

Mists of Pandaria:  14/14M Siege of Orgrimmar

Legion: 7/7M EN, 8/10M NH, 6/9M ToS, 9/11M Antorus

BFA: 4/8M Uldir

Contact Info: Btag: Mailman#1210 Discord: Nekarii#4712

I am currently 20 years old, and have been playing WoW since I’ve been in middle school. I first started seriously playing the game in Highschool during Mists of Pandaria where I cleared my first heroic (mythic) raid, climbed to 2400+ in 3v3 arena for the first time, and partook in the gold challenge modes just released. A close friend of mine and I led our own 10 man raiding guild for SoO, and we cleared to 10/12M before having a falling out, and he and I joined up with another guild to finish out our 12/12.
WoD was the expansion where I took my PvP more seriously than anything else, and when I earned my first Glad rating of 2750 and Glad mount ( not r1 title ). Outside of that, WoD was very content dry for me since I did not raid, however I did clear heroic just for the sake of gear.
Legion was when I started to pick up raiding again seriously, while keeping competitive pvp to the side. I come from a small-time server where most everyone knows everyone, and most guilds are not capable of clearing the end boss of a raid before new content is released. That being said, because of the variation in content that I partake in, this was not always the biggest deal to me. I was thoroughly content at the time with doing everything at a semi-high level with close friends and server mates. This explanation will reflect my progress as listed above. The guild I was in at the end of Legion was on-par to finish out the tier, but too many players other than myself had reached a burnout of doing Antorus all year and we did not end up finishing the raid.
Going into BFA, the guild I was in for Antorus all came together again, with an updated roster consisting of newly recruited cutting edge raiders, as well as top tier raiders that had been in for a long time. We had a strong push early on, but as the raid tier went on, a lot of our core members had IRL complications that caused us to have to replace a good portion of our raid, and it threw our progression off and we had to stop raiding. We ended at 4/8M. Since then I have been pushing M+ with my close group of friends, and I have also reached 2650 in 3s and gotten my glad mount.

After these events, my friends and I who were in the guild have decided it would be best for us to look for guilds individually, rather than try to find a guild looking for 6 of the exact classes that we play. Just horribly unrealistic.

My goal is to approach this next raid tier with a semi-hardcore mindset, I aim to clear the raid within a reasonable amount of time, and develop synergy and grow with a guild. I am always open to all forms of constructive criticism, and I expect the same from my raid mates. If the guild is hoping to make US Top 100, I can respect that and will put forth 110% effort and then some. But, at the end of the day, I just want to be with a guild that improves and progresses and clears the raid before new content is released.

Thank you again, and please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have anything to ask me personally.

Hey Nekari!

It sounds like you might be a good fit with Reverie. We’re definitely recruiting for an rdruid but would be happy as well if you’d like to play boomkin! Our raid times appear to work out well, (6:30-9:30pm PST, listed below in EST). If our community looks like a place you could call home please don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our officers to fill out an app :slight_smile: We’d be thrilled to hear from you. Thanks!!

Reverie is a mythic oriented semi-hardcore PvE guild which was established in July 2018 in preparation for the BFA expansion. Our members have a rich history raiding in WoW, which has allowed for a diverse range of experience amongst our players. Our current values lie most heavily in improvement and teamwork. We believe that working as a team is critical to success, we would rather pick our raiders up then beat them to the ground. Our goal is to improve each tier going forward, both in terms of our strong sense of community, as well as our performance as a guild. Since we do raid on a lighter schedule we expect our raiders to come prepared and able to listen. If you feel that we are a fit for you feel free to apply. Leave your egos at the door please.

Requirements
365+ Ilvl
25+ HoA
Must have high attendance

Uldir Needs
Melee/Tank: Warrior, Enhance
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Warlock, Elesham, Boomkin, Mage
Heals: Disc, Rdruid, Rsham
If your class is not listed please feel free to apply as spots are competitive.

M+
We are also accepting members to push mythic + keys since we only raid 2 nights a week we would like to fill our time with more players to have fun and push keys with.

Guild: <Reverie>
Server: US-Turalyon
Schedule: Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am est
Progression: 8/8H 4/8M
Voice: Discord
Feel free to contact one of our officers in game.

Lustratic#1862
Fayren#11291
Elayna#11139

Hey,

Azsharian here!

I’ve read your post and I think your best fit would be here with us on Team 2 of Toast! We are a community of raiders on Area 52 that pushes Cutting Edge, M+, sales runs (gold only), and more!

We are currently recruiting all exceptional players for the upcoming raid tier, Battle of Dazar’Alor!

Our specific recruitment needs are listed below but everyone will be considered regardless of whether your class is listed or not.

Raid Times
Tues/Sun 8pm-11pm EST

Melee
Druid
Warrior
Rogue
Monk
Shaman

Ranged
Warlock
Priest
Druid
Mage

Tanks
DK
Monk

Healers
Monk

Want to learn more about the guild?

Check us out here: toastguild(.) com - Remove ( )

Contact Us

Discord

Kildawabbit#6195 - Kilda
sixtyniine#7540 - Sixty
OrcSmash#6811 - Az

Battle Tag

Kildawabbit7#1408 - Kilda
R3PO#1422 - Aerodynamics
Chiqt#11826 - Az

We would love to hear from you!

Seraph’s Disasterpiece and Wubs & Friends teams would love to add a druid to their mythic rosters!

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294, hybie#1953

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hi Nekari :sunglasses:

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9pm - 12am EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Simple Math is currently looking for players who love both PvE and PvP content and want to push themselves to be the best! Things you should know about us:

• Guild founded in 2006 and has achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything).
  • We raid Tuesday-Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am EST . We run other optional content and sales throughout the week.
  • We run a small roster - players are recruited to raid, not sit on the bench.

Our application forums are always open to exceptional applicants of all classes but right now we are seeking the following classes:

• Tanks: Closed
  • Healers: RESTO SHAMAN & RESTO DRUID
  • DPS: Melee: WW MONK Ranged: Open

Here are a few things that we look at in potential recruits:

• Able to take as well as give criticism respectfully and objectively.
  • Attend all three raid nights per week. Repeat absences will result in immediate demotion.
  • Ability and willingness to play multiple specs.
  • Social players with a good sense of humor that are able to communicate through Discord.

Group applications are welcome but we will not be held hostage by package deals. Anybody interested in joining can fill out an application on our website.

Guild Website:

• https://www.simplemathguild.com/

Hey :slight_smile: I just sent ya a friend request on btag. Katie#1178

We are currently 6/8M and raid late night 10pm-1am PST (1am-4am EST) Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We do have a core position open. I will check later to see if you added me. I will talk to you then!

We are interested in you, come check us out!

[H] <Apocolyptic> Zul’jin 6/8M

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9:30-12:30pm EST

Mambo#11837 Kriptog#1900

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

About Us:
No Bully (8/8M, 8/8H) is a semi-hardcore group of longtime raiders who have decided to join together once again for BFA. We are based on US-Stormreaver Horde, and come with a wealth of experience in end-game progression. We have a relatively lax raiding schedule (see below) but value our time very heavily and for that reason we emphasize always bringing your best attitude and coming prepared. When raiding together in the past, we have always managed to hit Cutting Edge in each raid and that continues to be our goal into the future.

Schedule:
Main Raid
Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday
6-9PST

Recruitment:
Currently we have high recruitment priority for:
Healers of any Class
DK dps
Warlock

We will consider:
Any exceptional DPS, however please contact one of us to speak more about your particular class.

What we expect from you:

• Please show up consistently, always on time and adequately prepared.
  • Raiders are expected to understand a Mythic raiding environment and keep a calm head during progression.
  • Raiders should bring all issues with other players to my attention before causing drama in public.

If interested please message:
Rotnob#1279
Datarro#1770
Billyboi#11438