387 Mage LF raid

Hey Daddydale,
I’m from Focus Up (6/8M, 8/8H) a Mythic guild on the Thrall server. Our leadership and raid core have a extensive raid experience and are all confidant and knowledgeable mythic raiders. We are in need of more relaxed, mature and like minded players who will help us reach Cutting Edge In Tides of Vengeance.

Our raid times are Tue/Wed 815-1115PM Server Time(EST). Pst Dtg (Dtg#11748) or Vyea (Vyea#1852) for more info. We would be happy to have you raid with us and see if you like our team.

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!

Armageddon Industries 7/9N BoD
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791
////

TLDR; Mythic Progression Guild since legion. Stable group, no roster problems & no toxicity. Active outside of raids on WoW & other games + discord. Looking for likeminded skilled raiders/players. Only looking for people that will be sticking around throughout the entire BoD Tier, reliable & are quick learners. Previous mythic experience + logs are a plus, but not required. We aim to get cutting edge on each tier on our 5 hour schedule. :slight_smile:

Server: Kel’Thuzad [A]

Raid Times
Sunday 8:30pm - 11:00pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:00am Eastern)
Monday 8:30pm - 11:00pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:00am Eastern)
*Off night carries/alt clears Tuesday (10:30pm-1:00am Eastern)
Invites go out at 8:15pm Server

Opening few weeks of BoD we will be flexing 4-5 nights beyond our normal 2 night raids, these are optional.

BoD
9/9N, 2/9H

Uldir
Current Prog - 6/8M, 8/8H

• Full Repairs
  • Flasks, Feasts & Runes Provided
  • 15k-25k gold each off night carry run
  • DPS Pots provided on some content

About
Semi-hardcore, stable guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. We run a roster of 23-26 to avoid attendance issues + stack classes for fight needs.

Activities
Gambling
PVP/RBGS
Gold Carries
M+ Key Pushing

Recruiting
Best thing to do is join Recruitment channel in discord discord.gg/7ZtVTDN
or, add my bnet tag Robbilee#1782 (vvheelchair) so I can get in contact with you.

I think you’d be a good fit for us. should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜…β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜…β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜…

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.

β˜… We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild.

β˜… We raid tuesday and Thursday 9PM EST to 12AM EST

we are looking for players who:

β˜… are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

β˜… mythic experience preferred, however not required

β˜… take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

β˜… who treat others with dignity and respect

β˜… have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

β˜… lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm

β˜… illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm

β˜… batteryninja#1624 - officer