387 [H] or 387 [A] lock LF casual raiding guild

Good day!

I’m currently in search of a casual raiding guild (emphasis on “casual,” as I’m a nurse and my work schedule is semi-random, which makes maintaining a 100% attendance rate challenging) to break away from the monotony of solo / LFR play.

I’ve raided since MoP (nothing more challenging than AOTC), but dropped off toward the end of Legion to focus on school. Now that I’m somewhat free from the chains of academia, I’d like to commit as much as possible to taking down pixelated foes in a dedicated team.

I have both an Alliance and Horde lock that are 387 currently and have no preference when it comes to choosing one to focus on. If you can find a spot for me to fill, I’ll be happy to converse further and move on from there!

Happy hunting!

Hey there! Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and pull your own weight, and try to make raid as consistently as possible! I’d love to talk to you more!

We are currently 9/9N 6/9H 1/9M BoD. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

We also try to run some Mythic+ keys on the weekends!

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

Hey! <Basic Guild> on Mal’ganis has two late night raiding groups. Insubordinate, a hardcore Cutting Edge Mythic progression group; and Churlish, a casual Ahead of the Curve Heroic group. I think you’d be a fit for our heroic group!

We are a group of veteran players, many who have raided more hardcore in the past, but have settled with families, jobs, or school and are just looking for a more casual raiding experience.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday
10:30pm - 1:30am CT
Currently 6/9H

Looking for some DPS to fill in the spots as we tackle the new raid!

We’re currently looking for:
DPS: Rogue/Priest/Shaman (HIGH), Warrior/Mage/DH (MED), Any (LOW)
Healer: Closed
Tank: Closed
Ilvl 385 preferred for Heroic BoD.

If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!
Btag: Kylani#1647
Discord: Kylani#7927

In strong need of a warlock for our team.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hi Midsommar,
My guild, Phoenix Vanguard (US-Emerald Dream [A]), is looking to fill out our ranks a bit and believe that being friendly and helping each other out are important. We raid weekly (Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST with an optional Mon night - same time), do M+ usually on Fridays and Sundays (but if we’re on we’re usually up for whatever), we do PvP as well but that’s on a pretty loose schedule. We are a raid progression guild, emphasis on progression (9/9N 6/9H BoD) but to say that is all we are would be selling ourselves short. We are looking to push into mythic raiding but are not a CE focused guild. We’re mainly looking for a tank and RDPS, and our favorites are boomkins and warlocks! If you are interested or would like to know more just let me know! Delirium#11294 or KiwiTiger#11312

Hi there!

Can I just say I’m impressed that both of your warlocks have the same ilevel? I appreciate the symmetry there!

I just sent you a request on Bnet. If you’re still on the lookout for a raiding home, please look for me as Velkana#1155.

I’m recruiting for Questionable Morality’s secondary raid team — a fairly casual AOTC group that runs on a light 4-hour raid schedule (Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9PM-11PM EST).

While having two raids in one guild is a relatively new development (my team recently merged into QM), I’m finding it to be a true “best of both worlds” scenario: membership in an active raiding community, without the onerous time commitment that many mythic guilds require.

We would love for you to join us, possibly next week for a cross-realm trial?

Helloooooo Midsommar!!

Apart from our Mythic raids, we also offer a casual friendly raid raid experience on Wed/Sun for alts or members that want to taking raiding at a slower pace. We’d love for you to join us for BFA! Check us out, more info below:

is 8/9H, 3/9M recruiting for Dazar’alor

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 5 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid in BFA of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for Heals and DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaro’s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Hey Midsommar, we at Blood Forge understand that people have lives. We all have full-time jobs, kids, etc. And we’re semi-casual… We want our raids to be productive, while still having fun. Please give my guild a look over.

Horde | Thrall-US | Blood Forged
Tues/Thurs 9:30p - 12a EST

About Us:
[Blood Forged] was founded by two friends during the pre-patch event for Warlord’s of Draenor. We are a mature 18+ guild, consisting of friends and family, we are a close knit group. Our main goal is provide a fun and stress free environment for those who have had a long day from work, school, or for those that just want to whack on a boss collect it’s loot. We strive for achieving Ahead of the Curve each tier. We offer other activities such as: Mythic Plus, Arenas, PvP and WPvP, Achievement or mount runs, Transmog contests, and other various activies throughout the game.

What are we recruiting?
We are currently in the process of reforming our raid team and need new individuals with a team mindset to help us progress through this tier and beyond.

Healers: Mistweaver Monk, Disc/Holy Priest, Holy Paladin
Ranged: Mage, Warlock, Elemental Shaman, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest
Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter, Windwalker Monk, Ret Paladin

Progression
4 of 9 Heroic

Point of Contact
Co-GM/Recruitment - Adrisenpai#9736 (Discord) | AdriAlmighty#1682 (Bnet)
Raid Leader - Icecreaam#1226 (Bnet)