386 Unholy Dk looking for a Raiding guild in Tichondrius

Hello people of the forums I’m a Legion experience mythic raider up to Nighthold and a little bit into Tomb of Sargeras otherwise I’m pretty rusty to raiding i dropped raiding for awhile due to my schedule and work but I’m now back and I’m looking for a new raiding guild I prefer Tichondrius server but I’m willing to change server

If you’re truly open to transfer…

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 3/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.