386 Shadow/Disc Priest LFG for Raiding

Looking for normal to heroic raiding guild. Been casual for a bit so the gear is a little low but I have many years of experience raiding. Open to learning and making new friends. Message in game or through post.

Hiya Khalid! Not sure if server transferring is an option but if it is we might be something you’d find interesting. With that possibility in mind I’ll include our information below :grinning:

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 4/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: We’re in need of :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Healer (1) (MW Monk/RShaman/Paladin Preferred)
DPS (SPRIEST/ROGUE PREFERRED)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Hi Khalid,

If you’re not opposed to a realm transfer, Stormfall is right up your alley! We are an AotC / M+ focused guild. We also jump into mythic for the loot pinatas, but CE is not our focus. Our discord is blown up daily by our large active community. We have anywhere from 10-20 people or more online nightly. We are an ACTIVE guild!
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday, from 8pm - 11pm EST on Area 52 a heavily populated horde server (93%)!
Have a look at our recruitment thread, and add any officer to chat if you’re interested or would like to trial with us on Tuesday the 12th!
Good luck in your search!

Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde ) 5/9H 9/9 N is recruiting 1 Healer for our core weekend raid group! Raid Times are Sat 9pm-12am & Sun 7pm-10pm server time. We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for likeminded players to help fill out our roster! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

CURRENT NEEDS:

• ranged DPS (Lock,Spriest)
  • melee DPS (Rogue)
  • Healer(Priest/MW)

EXPECTATIONS:

• Show up to raid on time
  • Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
  • Study fights if needed
  • Play your class/role in the raid correctly

Ximu(recruitment)
Battlenet: Slotharoonie#1465
Discord: Ximu#6990
I will usually reply within a few hours, so please ask any questions you need!

Adult Atmosphere|Multi-Gaming|PvP|Discord Req!

Hello there…we are looking for a swing healer to go back and forth on fights as needed…i would love a disc…lets chat add me!
looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We have lost a few people not really feeling BFA so looking for more to join our raiding roster. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs and a few mythics. 3rd Xpac as a group.

Raid Times: Wed and Thurs 8-10:00pm
Soon to start: RBG Group

Needs: Heal with os dps/Rogue
DPS - Will consider all vet players

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Hey Khalid!

Our guild, , is looking for a disc/shadow priest at the moment to round out our mythic group! We fully clear heroic weekly but started up on progression. We are fairly casual bunch that like to bicker like siblings and enjoy moments of victory together. However, during raid, it is fairly mature and focused. Let’s have a chat and talk about what you are looking for exactly!

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 9-12pm EST

ChowFun#1532
Tohunga