386 rogue lf guilds that raid between 10pm - 2am est

Used to play warlock but had to quit wow early. Just came back about 2 weeks ago and trying to find a raiding guild that fits my schedule. I can also play a monk/disc priest healer but I’ll need to gear them up before i can get them to be raid ready. At most, I can play one toon and I’d prefer to rogue if i can.

Hey there,

We Raid from 10-1am EST. Come check us out. Feel free to add me on BNET Gando#21200

391 now! still looking for a raid group! If no one really wants a rogue, fine, I’ll play my warlock! currently 371 tho.

Hey man, We could use you over here at Pi, We raid Fri/Sat 9:30pm - 12:30 am EST. Not sure if u can make the extra 30 min though. If you are interested you can contact me on Bnet Craze#1230

Meraki is a late night raiding guild that is reforming from Legion with the intent of starting Heroic BoD. We raid Tues/Wed night at 1 A.M. - 3:30 A.M. EST. We’re currently looking to fill our ranks with like minded individuals that enjoy playing the game and achieving a goal of AOTC or beyond. If enough members are interested, Mythic Raiding will be next.

We’re a small knit group of people that have been playing together for a few years and would like to open our doors to more. Most of us work until the late hours of the day so activity is usually around 7 pm - 5 am EST.

As far as guild requirements go, all that we ask if that you show up with the intent to down some bosses and get that AOTC everyone wants. Of course, every little bit of stat helps so please make an effort to have Gems, Enchants, and Potions. If assistance is needed just ask. Food and Flasks will be provided. Gear optimization / ilvl isn’t much of a concern currently, since getting you raid ready of about 370 is simple. As long as you show us you’re willing to put time in your toon on your own, we’ll be more than happy to help. For attendance, consistency is key to progression, so show up. Of course Life comes before gaming, so just let someone know if you’re going to be unable to show and it won’t be an issue.

We’re also accepting those who wish to just socialize and be casual without the intent of progression raiding.

If you have any questions or interested in joining, contact:
Bnet: Dellete#1365 Discord: Dellete#2701
Bent: Carnagerage#1157 Discord: Carnagerage#3131

Hi there, Pirate Chat is interested in a rogue. Add any of us and we can chat more, here is our info:

Pirate Chat is a 6/9H,1/9M guild on Stormrage that is currently looking for a couple more players to add to our roster. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining a light hearted atmosphere.

NEEDS:
Shadow Priest with heal offspec
Rogue
Ele/Resto Shaman
Warrior
Warlock
Havoc DH

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and killing as many bosses as possible each tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)
Sloas71#1721 (Healing officer)

Hey there! raids 12-3am EST Wed/Thurs/Fri. We’re mainly looking for healers right now but we’d be happy to take in another rogue. Here’s a link to our recruitment post for more info, feel free to contact my via discord or bnet. Thanks!

Hey Xynergy!

In Other News on Stormrage-US is recruiting!

We pride ourselves on having a welcoming, friendly, laid-back atmosphere, while still being able to progress.

The classes we are currently looking for include: ranged - warlock, spriest, or boomkin; and melee: demon hunter, monk, rogue, paladin or death knight!

However, we are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players!

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, 8pm - 11pm server time.

Our progression in Battle of Dazar’Alor is 7/9 Heroic and 1/9 Mythic, currently.

Our progression in Uldir was 8/8 Normal, and 8/8 Heroic, and 4/8 Mythic.

We also accept casual players of all levels.

We use RCLootCouncil loot system, and we offer discord for all members, in which we do require a working microphone in case you need to ever call out for something raid related. We use cauldrons for flasks in the raid, and provide feasts for food.

If you are interested in applying or would like more information feel free to add Zahliah#1647 to talk some more about In Other News!

Hello!

Team Tempo (7/9H 1/9M) [Wed/Thurs 10PM-1AM EST/server] within the guild Zeroes to Heroes is a mythic progression team with hopes of filling those final few slots for progress through mythic Battle of Dazar’alor. We have a very solid, reliable group of raiders that enjoy completing content of all kinds together.

We love enjoying ourselves while we raid and progress through the most difficult content the game has to offer. We are a team that is pursuing cutting edge, therefore we ask our raiders to come prepared with gems/enchants, have personal accountability, good performance, and an overall positive attitude.

We are currently looking for all classes of exceptional DPS to join our team.

If you’re interested in a large welcoming community, experienced raid leaders, and a group that’s dedicated to getting bosses down, contact us! We would love to hear from you. :slight_smile: Discord: Bananer#0812 or Kody#0444 Battletag: Christina#1111