386 Mage (8/8 M) LF Mon/Tue AM or Wknd Late Night

Schedule is kind of weird starting this year and I’m trying to see if there is a guild out there or if I’m gonna have to live that puglife for a while.

I can raid in the AM on Mon/Tue or I can raid Weekends Late Night (Starting on or close to midnight-ish). Trying to find something similar in progression to what I am, but b/c of the schedule i’m more understanding of it.

My BattleTag is KeLth#1486. Looking forward and hoping something exists out there. :worried:

(Siearapewpew) #2

I don’t think any of my teams match your schedule but you’re welcome to check the google doc below (lists all the guilds and times + progression/needs). Otherwise, check out the recruiting discord CE channels.

Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

My CE guilds: https://goo.gl/87ncRt

Even if we aren’t recruiting your specific class, feel free to apply anyways.

Who we are:
We are currently an 8/8N, 8/8H 3/8M Uldir Raiding guild that is looking for more people interested in raiding Mythic content in BFA.

We were founded on Kirin Tor-US and raided content in Vanilla through Pandaria before we transfered to Aerie Peak during Warlords of Draenor, and presently to Proudmoore during the end of Legion.

Many of our members have grown with us throughout the last 10 years, and if we didn’t have jobs, school, partners, children, etc., would probably be playing computer games all the time.

Our real life commitments keep our raiding schedule conservative, but no less intense.

Right now we are looking to strengthen our ranks for the new Raid Tier coming up, and push even harder.

What we are looking for:

Ranged DPS, Flex Heals (dps with heal offspecs), and Heals

Our raid times are:9:30pm to 12:30am Server Time (PST), Friday & Saturday

If you are interested:
Contacts:
Däine (daine#0510)
Joker (Joker#1423 “Discord”)
Excluded (Excludedxl#4754 “Discord”)
Rydaer (Rydaer#5583 “Discord”)

All interested raiders need to fill out a quick questionnaire/application on our website. Our website is darknesswithinguild. enjin. com/

Still Looking.

(Kisshót) #5

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hi Kellth!

No Bads Allowed is seeking dedicated members to round out our core roster and push into Cutting Edge for the next tier. Our guild is led by a current US 21st raider with plenty of experience and excellent raid leading capabilities.

Having previously been a US #64 guild, we are currently 5/8M and looking to rebuild as well as maintain success by smashing each new fight in Battle for Dazar’alor. We are looking for raiders who are consistent, have great attendance, a good attitude and are always prepared.

Server: Tichondrius (Horde)
Raid Schedule: 7PM – 11PM PST, Friday/Saturday

Recruitment Needs:
Tank: Monk preferred, but open to all
Melee: Rogue, Ret Paladin
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Ele Shaman
Healer: Disc/Holy priest (bonus points if you play both!)

Even if your class is not listed above, give us a shout! Exceptional players will always be considered.

As you have not included a time zone, I’m not sure if our schedule would work for you :frowning: . If you are interested and open to faction changing, please send a bnet request to our guild leader: Seepy#11342

Not sure if our times would work for you, 7/8M (.5 ghunn sadface) 7:30-10:30pm pst times. Feel free to add me @ Thela#1545