386 BDK, 380 Brewmaster, 382 Prot Warrior, Prot Pally, VDH LF Guild

Hello there, I’m looking for a raiding guild with 4/8 Mythic Uldir or higher.
I have 386 Blood DK, 380 Brewmaster, 382 Prot Warrior, 378 Prot Pally, 372 Vengeance DH tanks. All available for raiding.

I have 5/8 Mythic exp and I always show up and prepared for raid.
I am looking to raid Mythic Uldir and next tier Mythic BoD raid

I look forward to chatting and hearing from you, thank you.

Sever: US – Mal’Ganis – Horde

Raid Times: Tues & Wed 7-10:30cst

Progression: 6/8M (mythrax 5%)

Discord: Ruwon#6180

Hey Bullknight :slight_smile:
Though it isn’t officially listed, [H] Cinder and Ash [8/8H, 5/9M, 5/8M] could use a tank. One of ours has been gearing up dps and has expressed that, if a good tank were to come along, he would be happy to swap to dps.

If you’re interested, let me know. Ember#1670

Hey there, not sure if you are still looking for a guild, but Tabula Rasa is looking for a tank going into BoD, and we think you would be a great fit. We are 6/8M and raid Tue/Thur 9p-1a EST. I would love to talk to you further if you are interested!

Btag: Mycantrum#1463
Discord: Mycantrum#2403

Hey man! Team Moon is looking for a Blood DK as a tank. If you are still interested, please add my btag fantOm#1949.

Hope to hear from you man!

Color Blind - 4/9H BoD, 6/8M Uldir ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/9H BoD, 6/8M Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/9H BoD, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/9H BoD, 4/8M Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Recruitment Administrators: Lucky (butts#1849) & Loxli (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]