[H] 388 Balance Druid & Holy Priest duo LF M raiding home (6-9hrs)

Hey if youre willing to raid Friday night in addition to Saturday nights, our hours seem to match up. Many of our raiders are in the same spot, previous hardcore raiders who burnt out and have come back for bfa at a lighter schedule than theyve raided previously. Many of us love m+ and push them daily (myself included)

Our heal team is currently at 5 people, so an offspec would be preferred for the holy priest, but many of our healers have an offspec prepared in case we need to shift the healing comp around. My spam is in my thread and so is our btags, so reach out if you guys are interested.

Hi there! Im the GM of Syntax Error on Malganis.
We do AOTC raiding and some light Mythic (8/8H 2/8M) (7/9N)
We are currently looking for 1 Healer and assorted DPS.
We raid Tuesday / Friday 9pm - 11pm CST.

We also have a very active M+ team that is putting together a group to try to qualify for the MDI.

Here is our website with more information about our guild: https://syntaxerrorguild.wixsite.com/guild

Let me know if youre interested!
My Discord is BlueIntimacy#1207

Hi Bearackobama,

Guild: Stoic

Faction: Horde

Server: Zul’jin

Stoic is recruiting for Mythic+ and Heroic Raids. We are a community focused group of former “hardcore” raiders. We complete AOTC in raids. Currently 1/8 H Battle for Dazar’alor. We raid Fri and Sat 10PM – 1 AM EST server time. Looking for Any roles to round out our raid team. Great community that likes to game together and hang out in Discord.

If you are interested add me on Bnet Willy890#1450.

bump! quick edit :slight_smile:

Hello there!

If you’re looking for a change in scenery, consider < Grey Parse >! We’re laid back, but we like to get stuff done. Take a look at my advert spam and let me know if you’re interested or have questions! HapaPlays#1302

Good evening! Tortured on Skywall is looking for Raiders for Wed, Sun, Mon (9-11 EST) (6-8 Server) We are a flexible and casual guild that realizes our members have lives outside of raiding. We are a long standing guild on our server 10+ years. Our goal is AOTC each raid tier, which we always achieve. Feel free to add me my battle tag is Dustbunny#1996, or I can be reached in discord dustbunny#1310 . We also have a community that you could join if you would like to trial some raids before server transferring. Good luck in your search!

Hello there! If you 2 are looking for something more laid back and casual I think I have the place for you :smiley:

The Flaw is a ATOC 1 day a week raiding guild looking for additional friends to add to your ranks.

The core of our guild has been raiding together for about 6-7 years in mostly high end mythic capacity. Our real lives have caught up to us with full time jobs, kids and families taking up most of our video game time. We’re all still nerds that have the desire to raid so we only raid one day a week and fit in M+ on other days as time allows.

We raid Wednesdays from 8pm-11 CST and focus on Heroic ATOC progression with M+ on off days (typically Monday/Tuesday/Thursday).

We recently had a few players step away from the game and our current needs are:

Melee DPS:
Death Knight
Havoc Demon Hunter
Rogue

Range DPS:
Boomkin (Resto OF a plus)
Mage
Warlock
Hunter

Healer:
Disc/Holy Priest (Shadow Off Spec a plus)
Holy Paladin

If interested post below or you can contact me via Bnet Xenocryst#1593

Hey Bearackobama… If you think you and your priest friend might be able to swing a start time of 8pm EST, check out my guild. Spam is below! Best of luck!

<Enlightened> is a Horde guild on the Firetree realm in World of Warcraft. (Firetree is connected to the realms Drak’Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, & Stormscale.) The goal of Enlightened is to create a guild and community of players who get to know each other like family and help each other out. Our raiding goals are to clear heroic and progress into mythic with collaborative teamwork in a relaxed raiding atmosphere. And for additional entertainment, we’ve recently added a weekly transmog contest for our raid with prizes!

Our guild is comprised of players whose ages range from mid-20s to 40s, experience in WoW ranges from Vanilla to Legion, and we have male and female players.

Raid Times (EST):
Saturday 8pm - 12am
Sunday 8pm - 11pm

Recruitment Needs:
All exceptional players are encouraged to apply. We currently have a high demand for:
Healers: Discipline Priest
Melee: Rogue, Death Knight
Ranged: Hunter (BM & MM), Balance Druid

BFA Progression:
Battle of Dazar’alor – 7/9N & 2/9H (as of 1/27)
Uldir –8/8H & 2/8M

Avralynia, Guild Leader – BNet @ Avralynia#1876, Discord @ Av#5252
Thorrdude, Officer – BNet @ DarthVader#1799
Yuna, Officer – Finaldestin5#1703

** Adding nightly weekday guild/community events **
Tues = Keystones
Wed = Transmog & Achievement runs (expansion based, rotating weekly)
Thurs = Keystones
Fri = “Grab a beer and chill” Chat with friends while farming feast & cauldron mats
Mon = PvP

Hello there!
I’m Mori, recruiter for Mistakes Remade Area 52 US Horde guild. Here is our basic info if you have any questions, feel free to add me and we can chat!

Mistakes Remade Is a casual raiding guild meaning we realize this is just a game; our goal is to have fun, while also pushing content. Our goal will be to achieve AOTC for each raid tier and progress on mythic until the next tier comes out. Being respectful of others yet comfortable with witty banter and having an adult sense of humor is important (i.e. light jeers, obscene humor, mixed in with dad jokes).
We are recruiting raiders and people who want to push keys during the evenings and on the weekends.
The guild provides Flasks and Food when appropriate.

7/9N 1/9H BoD
Lead by 3/9H
Ended Uldir 8/8H 2/8M

Raid Times:
Saturday, Sunday
10pm-1am EST

Expectations:
Previous raiding experience
Commitment to attending raids reliably
Ability to follow instruction and stay out of fire
Working mic for discord
Angry Assignments add-on
370+ ilvl
Neck level 30+
Willing to server transfer after a trial period of 2 weeks

Bnet: Mori#11143
Discord: Mori#5860

updated availability - lf 6-9 hrs a week.

Hey there we are looking for a DPS and one of our healers wants to go DPS, so we could accommodate both of you. We raid Tues and Wed 9 pm-12pm. Guild has been together for 8+ years

taeyang#1955

Still looking for the right fit - not looking to hop around. We intend to stick out the rest of BFA at the very least.

Hey!
Phase Three (Tichondrius) is a newly formed guild of friends with up to 8/8 Mythic Uldir and previous Cutting Edge experience looking to create an enjoyable raid environment on a relaxed schedule pushing for CE each tier.

Progression:
9/9N 5/9H

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday
6 PM to 9 PM PST (9 PM to 12 AM EST)

Current Needs:
MM/BM Hunter (HIGH)
Holy/Disc Priest (HIGH)
Warlock (MEDIUM)
Mage (MEDIUM)
Anything not listed here will still be considered!

JvstOz#1237 (BTAG)
CrmsnShdw#11242 (BTAG)

new week - new bump

Hey Bearackkobama
We would love to talk more two you both add us on Bnet We raid Friday and Saturday nights if that might work out starting at 945 est till 130 am… Hit us up We are running a Normal tonight if yall are interested.

Thanks
Crouching— Daniel#1124

Faceroll on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild that is looking for individuals who are interested in pushing Mythic raid content for CUTTING EDGE while still enjoying our time. We’re looking for any roles and so long as you can play you’re spec competently you’re welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk!

About The Guild

We’ve been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids during current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule

Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progression

BoD

Heroic: 4/9

Current Needs

DPS - [Low] Solid ranged or melee will be considered.

Healer -[High] Resto Shaman or Druid with DPS Offspec

Contact

Sounds like something you’re interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we’ll chat.

Healofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367

Alzar [Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256

Blackstool [Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408

Crouching [Guild Officer] - Daniel#1124

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet

Or get in contact with one of our recruiters
Killerthings#1670 on bnet or Killerthings#7965 on discord
7/9N and 4/9H (One night of prog so far. 1-26-19

Recruitment Needs

DK Tank - High Demand
DK DPS - High Demand

DH Tank - Medium Demand
DH DPS - Low Demand

Druid Tank - Medium Demand
Druid Balance - High Demand
Druid Feral - Medium Demand
Druid Resto - Low Demand

Hunter - Low Demand

Mage - Medium Demand

Monk Tank - High Demand
Monk DPS - High Demand
Monk Heals - Medium Demand

Paladin Tank - Low Demand
Paladin DPS - Medium Demand
Paladin Healer - Low Demand

Priest - Low Demand

Rogue - Low Demand

Shaman Enhance - Low demand
Shaman Elemental - Medium Demand / High demand with viable Resto Offspec.
Shaman Resto - Medium Demand

Warlock - Medium Demand

Warrior Tank - Low Demand
Warrior DPS - High Demand

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal of CE. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

What we expect from our raiders.

Supplies:

Guild will provide Cauldrons / Vantus / Food and anything else needed for an encounter… Raiders are expected to have a backup supply in case needed. We do not supply Augment runes currently.

Attendance: We need dedicated raiders who can make 80-90% or more of our raid times. We only raid 6 hours per week over 2 days, we expect our raiders to be able to commit to those times. We understand real life happens though.

Add-ons: We expect all raiders to posses and use Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods or the like. As well as WeakAuras. And Angry Assignments.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information im leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet]
Tristaris-Durotan (Officer)
Slashkiller-Ysera (recruiter) [killerthings #1670]-Bnet or Killerthings#7965-discord
preferred method of contact would be discord but you can reach me on either one.

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Still looking, Horde only please

1 Like

7/8 m 4/9h mon-tues-thr 9-12 est james#12323 if you wanna talk

Our little community of heathens is called Duh Winning. We are horde on Ner’zhul. We wrapped up Uldir at 6/8M and are currently sitting at 9/9N and 4/9H. Raid times are Wed/Thurs 9-12 est (which I gather from your post, may NOT work for you, but you sound like the kind of raiders we are, so it was worth posting just in case). We also do an optional Sunday farm night at the same time. Duh Winning is something we’re pretty proud of. It’s a solid group of people who have roots going back together for many expansions. Many of us used to raid much more seriously, and just can’t handle that kind of commitment anymore, with kids, careers, and wanting to sleep. Everyone is pretty much 30+, give or take, and we are a strictly adult guild. I like to say we are friendships first, and progression follows. We do well without losing sight of the fact that we are here to have fun.

Anyway, if you’re at all curious about us, feel free to hit me up on discord DarthTantrum#4444

Hey, if you both are open to coming alliance side we may be a fit for you in DIMA on Kel’Thuzad. We’re currently 6/9H while raiding two nights a week on Tuesday and Thursday at 9:00pm to 12:00am EST (hopefully thursdays work for you two). Id love to see if there could be a fit for you so feel free to reach out via Bnet or Discord if you’re interested.

Bnet: LuckyCharms#1178
Discord: Luckycharms45#6156