386 7/8M BrM Monk LF guild

Hello all, I am a 7/8M BrM Monk with about a hundred attempts on G’huun.

I am looking for a serious (semi-hardcore) guild that tries to push CE each tier. My preferred raid times are at night between 8PM-2AM EST, all days are fine. I have no issue transferring and faction does not matter. However, most of my alt tanks are on alliance.

I enjoy running M+ but haven’t run any keys seriously in awhile because I do not have a current team to run with. My IO score is above 1k.

What you can expect:
I take strategy and personal improvement very seriously. I spend a lot of time looking at personal logs and researching fights to the best of my ability. I have played on and off since TBC as a casual but BFA is my first attempt at raiding at a serious level. During raids, I generally don’t talk so that I can focus on call outs and mechanics, but if I have a suggestion I am more than willing to share it.

I can provide logs and other information upon request.

Hey Dazeu,

I am one of the officers of a 8/8M guild on Sargeras (Alliance). We are currently recruiting a tank for our Mythic team as one of our current tanks is going heals for next tier. We are a semi hardcore guild who’s goal is to achieve CE every tier while still maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere. Our raid days are T/W/Th from 10pm -1AM server time (CST). We are a very laid back group that likes to have a lot of fun but still push progression. If this sounds like what you are looking for id love to chat more! Add me on discord if your interested. Vitalian#4229

Hey my guild needs a brewmaster tank. Contact me if youre interested, guild spam below.

[Magtheridon][Alliance] is 7/8M looking for a tank and dps.

Wowprogress

https: //www .wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/SOMA

Raid Times

7:30-10:30 EST Wed/Thurs
8:00-Done EST Heroic Clear Tuesday (OPTIONAL)

Contact me and we can chat if you’re interested.

Kyle#11563 - Bnet
Claver#5984 - Discord

Hey Dazeu ~

Occasional Excellence | Horde-Turalyon
Tues/Wed 5-8:30pm PST
8/8M, US99 (RIO)
Breathe#1185

~occasional-excellence.us

<Anomaly>
Server: Mal’ganis
Faction: Horde
Progression: 7/8 Mythic
Time Zone: CST
Schedule: Sunday/Monday 10 PM - 1 AM CST (Heroic Sales Runs Thursday)

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/153850/latest#difficulty=4
Discord: https://discord.gg/8ESSY4A
Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/f5SQjbsHrf2xjUJn1

Current needs:
Ranged: Warlock/Boomy highly prefered
Healer: Resto Druid/Rsham/MW
Tank: Brew/Prot War/DK
Other exceptional DPS may be considered

Our current recruitment needs are for our MAIN roster, not as a bench roster.
We also have a very active m+ community to offer, pushing high keys nightly.

JayÐee - Jaydee#1574 (Guild Leader)
Sneakigos - TheBigSlim#1757 (Raid Leader)

Reach out to me today through bnet will be doing interviews all day

Hey there Dazeu,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

Hey there, I think we might be the right place for you…

[7/8M] -Thirteen Thirty Seven of Mal’Ganis [H]- Is Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and finish CE before the next raid drops and we make our push to finish in the top 100 US in the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [5:30-9PST]
Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [530-9PST]

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. With the next tier coming, another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.

Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

Currently 7/8 Mythic we are looking for raiders to complete Cutting Edge with and siege into the Battle of Dazar’Alor with. Expectations for the next tier are VERY high and what we accomplish at the end of this tier will determine our attitude headed into the next.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS
2-3 WARLOCKS!!!
1 TANK [ANY BUT WARR/MONK]
1-2 HEALERS [HOLY PALADIN, RESTO SHAMAN HIGH PRIORITY]
ANY AND ALL DPS.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:30-9 PST, meaning 8:30-12 EST, and 7:30-11 Server Time.

The culture we have created inside our raid is something that is going to propel us into success in the next tier. Our goals are aimed very high, and with the players we have AND YOU, they are reachable. We look forward to chatting with you on Battlenet or Discord, and the sooner you contact us, the sooner we can get you in and kill the Slug.

Get in touch
GM: Kameron#1822
Officer: Pachyderm#1286
Discord: The Pachyderm#6698 (Yes, there is a space, I think. Probably.)

Buccaneers (8/8M Uldir, 11/11M Antorus)

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM Eastern
Monday from 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM Eastern for 2 weeks when a new mythic raid opens

The Pitch

Pirates is a World of Warcraft guild founded in December 2015 by a group of nerds dedicated to tackling the highest difficulty raid content. Pirates succeeded at putting together a mythic progression team late in Draenor and pushed so hard into Hellfire Citadel that Archimonde begged for nerfs. The original core developed enough Herculean strength to lead a pair of teams that toppled the Burning Legion.

We are looking for skilled raiders capable of mastering rotations while laughing at mechanics for being too easy. We will continue recruiting until Sylvanas dies or runs out of money. If you are prepared to become a pawn, join us in the battle for Azeroth!

We take raiding seriously but we have a relaxed atmosphere in which you can crack terrible jokes. We won’t tolerate toxic, elitist attitudes. We encourage members to ask for help in guild chat and the active Discord server. If you’ve read this far, apply on WorstGuild dot com or directly contact the officer listed below:

Froese the Dread Pirate - Beefy#1339 (Battlenet) or Froese#0950 (Discord)

Captain Sparky - Ezra#1869 (Battlenet) or Sparky#9839 (Discord)

First Mate Pogostick - Pogostick#1564 (Battlenet) or Pogostik#4074 (Discord)

Hey Dazeu!
<Resistance> on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 7/8M!
We have a guild application at: https:// goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact me at:
Bnet: Elvera#1370
Discord: Elvera#1963

Hi Dazeu!

I’m part of 8/8M on Tichondrius and I was wondering if you’re interested in talking about possible recruitment? We’re looking for another tank going into Dazar’alor and we’re hoping you’d fit!

Please feel free to add either of us to talk about recruitment!

• Lys (GM): quail#1772
  • Tyra (Recruitment Officer): Tyrayla#1611

[H] <Tabbed Out> 8/8M CE Open Recruitment!

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA BATTLETAG @ Sme#11814
Tabbed Out - Bleeding Hollow Horde (PvP server, EST)

Times: Wed/Thurs/Sun 8:30pm-12 EST

Apply Here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tQEGt-HRzM4nWY11nDWdyJr3E8TICt7srUpkzru2YZU/viewform?edit_requested=true

Progression:

Current:

8/8 Mythic Uldir

TO has a long history of gaming going back all the way back to Everquest. This guild has definitely stood the test of time and has had a long and successful raiding career in WoW. For any questions regarding progression in older tiers we’d be happy to speak with you in game!

Recruitment:

To be recruited you must fill out our application. If we like what we see you will have a brief discord interview so we can get to know you. Apply and read our guild charter here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tQEGt-HRzM4nWY11nDWdyJr3E8TICt7srUpkzru2YZU/

Looking to add:

Tank

Resto Shaman preferably with a viable DPS OS

Resto Druid preferably with a viable DPS OS

Holy/Disc priest preferably with a viable DPS OS

Mistweaver Monk preferably with a viable DPS OS

Affliction Warlock

DPS Warrior

DPS Death Knight

Rogue

Capable non Mage ranged DPS

Guild Atmosphere:

• We encourage the use of peoples’ real names and we encourage our members to get to know one another as more than just pixels, to get to know one another on more personal levels.

• The leaders of this guild believe that a guild that is socially close is much more likely to succeed than a group of hired mercenaries.

• We are an adult guild and we make adult jokes and mess with each other, if you are sensitive and cannot handle this, TO is probably not the place for you.

• We run alt raids on off nights, as well as Mythic +

• We utilize Discord as well

Guild Leader

Darkranger battletag Genghis352#1259

Officers

Smesus - Sales/Recruitment Lead - Sme#11814, Discord - Smesus#4820

Evilmon - Raid Leader/Ranged Officer

Sikwit - Senior Officer

Skilless - Senior Officer/Recruiting Officer

Maralen - Tank Officer

Hey Dazeu, guild is currently searching for a new main tank going into next tier. Hit me up

Last Attempt - Magtheridon
8pm-11pm EST Tues-Weds
7/8 Mythic (1% G’huun)

> https://raider.io/guilds/us/magtheridon/Last%20Attempt 
> https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ca8GyFK1AQNvHtBm#fight=89 

Mithran#1941 Bnet
Mithran#0499 Discord

As of today we are now looking for a tank, we have the same prog as you, and we raid in EST friendly raid times! We are 7/8M, with raid times of Tue/Thur/Mon from 8 - 11 EST. We start out as mythic 2 day, and usually about mid way through we transition into 3 day. If that at all jives with what you are looking for, feel free to add me to btag!
Conzeula#1172