385ilvl Holy priest LF mythic guild | Former CE healer

Class/Spec: Priest (Holy) 385 ilvl
Faction: Alliance only, will not go horde ever!

Cleared: 8/8N, 8/8H, and 4/8 Mythic Uldir, with wipes on Fetid Devourer
Link: https:/ /raider.io/characters/us/stormrage/Milkyspunk
Logs: https:/ /www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/37518014
Armory:https:/ /worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/Milkyspunk

Availability: Raid days on Sunday. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursdays with raid times 7:00pm MST. till 11pm MST. ONLY!!! no other times or days!!!

My main toon is 385 ilvl. Holy Priest.I started playing wow back in 2005, so I’ve been around for quite some time doing end raiding content. I’m a former Cutting Edge from ABT raid, and looking to continue down that strong path.

Contact info: Milk#1841 or Milky#12989

Sounds like your days and times match us. Feel free to drop an app or reach out to me with any questions:

Internet Dragon Slayers on US-Sargeras is recruiting to bolster our ranks to achieve CE every content in BFA

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 7:30 to 11pm CDT

8/8M - Top 500 US for Uldir, looking to improve in BfD

Recruiting:
HEALERS:
Priest (H/Disc)
Holy Paladin
Mistweaver

RANGED DPS:
Mage (High Need)
Hunter (High Need)
Boomkin (High Need)
Spriest (High Need)

MELEE:
DK (High Need)
Warrior
Monk

TANKS:
Prot Paladin
Blood DK
BM Monk
Prot Warrior

We don’t recruit for the bench. Core spots are up for grabs.

All recruits are expected to excel at their given role while still executing raid mechanics quickly, correctly, and efficiently.

In addition to the recruitment needs listed above, we are always looking for exceptional players of any class.

Excellent attendance is required. Use of Discord to convey attendance is expected.

If you are interested in applying to IDS, join our Discord and app there:
discord.gg/h9pv2na

Questions?
GM: Liit; TCG#1116
Recruitment: Matikk; Godmatik#1860
Officers: Mavri#11700, Lux#12514, Seralin#11668

<Powered by Memes> Is looking to round out our roster for BoD progression…

Healer of any class except holy paladin

Spriest (High)
Moonkin (High)
Warrior (Medium)
Warlock (Medium)
Mage (Medium)

7/8M after reforming in Uldir

Our goal from the very beginning has always been to clear content on a short schedule as efficiently as we possibly can, and that doesn’t change now. If you are a raider that can no longer raid the standard T/W/TH/M schedule <Powered by Memes> is for you.

Currently recruiting all players, with a preference to a Spriest, Moonkin and a talented tank player that can play multiple tanks for progression.

Raid Times:
Friday/Saturday 9-1EST

We don’t raid over, we don’t have “optional” raid days. We raid 8 hours and get it done.

If you are interested please contact Chistorm#11212 (Bnet) or Chistorm#3873 (discord)

Or submit an application here!

https:// docs. google. com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfCUUaGUMcmYJtvAdDB2rUjzwgy4-Fcy-Cnwo44TOY5tTCAZg/viewform

<3

[7/8M] -Thirteen Thirty Seven of Mal’Ganis [H]- Is Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and push to finish with a decent ranking in the US for the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [5:30-9PST]
Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [530-9PST]

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. With the next tier coming, another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.

Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS
1 or 2 FLEXIBLE Healers [RESTO SHAMAN, HOLY/SHADOW PRIEST HIGH PRIORITY]
2-3 MORE SOLID DPS: SPRIEST/DH/DK/SHAMAN/RET PALADIN/WARLOCK/MAGE

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:30-9 PST, meaning 8:30-12 EST, and 7:30-11 Server Time.

The culture we have created inside our raid is something that is going to propel us into success in Dazar and beyond. Our goals are aimed very high, and with the players we have AND YOU, they are reachable. We look forward to chatting with you on Battlenet or Discord, and the sooner you contact us, the sooner we can get you in!

Get in touch
GM: Kameron#1822
Officer: Pachyderm#1286
Discord: The Pachyderm#6698 (Yes, there is a space, I think. Probably.)