Ignore pls

pls delete

Parasomnia on Area52 is recruiting for our AotC/Mythic progression team. Looking for competitive raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a professional and collaborative team environment.

Raid times:
-Sat 8:00pm-12:00am Sun 8:00pm-11pm EST

Team Goals:
-AoTC as the main goal then into Mythic Progression.
Team 2 is currently 2/8m with looking to push further in BoD

Priority Given to:
Mage
Warlock
Rogue
Balance Druid w/ resto off spec

About Parasomnia:
-We are looking to develop our team this expansion focusing on personal and raid progression, and most importantly team synergy built on the foundation of trust with like-minded individuals.

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves to a high standard of Professionalism, Progression and Collaboration between team members.

-We expect each raid member to contribute to the greater well-being of the team. This means coming to raid prepared each raid night with their specs fully optimized (simC/Raidbots/Pawn/Stat Weights) when it comes to gems, enchants, talents, consumables and are using the appropriate add-on/weakauras to ensure you are performing to the best of your abilities.

-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.

-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.

To Apply - Add me on bnet and I’ll get you the app link seeing as links cannot be posted here.

Contact - Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725)

nothing to see here

Hey Khromah,

Second Rate is a heroic+ weekend raiding guild that is currently looking for new and experienced players for BoD progression and pushing M+. We have recently done an overhaul to our raid team and fully expect to clear content heading into the next tier.

Raid Times are Saturday/Sunday 7pm-10pm server.

Current tier prog is 8/8H , 2/8M

All exceptional players who are interested will be given the opportunity to see if we’re a good fit for each other, however the classes in the highest demand are as follows:

• Hunter
  • Havoc DH
  • Ret Pally
  • WW and MW monk
  • These are just the classes we’re short on. Any and all exceptional DPS are more than welcome to get ahold of me.

If you’re looking for an awesome group of players to get to know and to experience content with, please add my Btag: NoSleeves#1843

We are always looking for some new members to join our guild. Come check us out. we have lots to offer and not just raiding

We are looking at raiding Wednesday and Thursday from 830 est to 1030 est.

nothing to see here