385 ret and 384 BM hunter [A] Looking for raiding guild

I have 7/8M she has 6/7M out logs do alot of the talking for us, holyspaz and lunarroses, we are looking for a guild with similar progress. We can raid between 6-11 ET. Would love a guild on stormrage but are willing to transfer if the fit is right :slight_smile: questions? Ask away spazbog#1444 or my discord spazbog#5540 thank you.

Hey there, Spaz!

Not sure if you are still looking for a guild, but if you are, we at Phobos would love to have you!

We’re a fresh Horde guild on the Zul’jin server with progression in mind - many of us are experienced WoW veterans with decades of collective experience when it comes to raiding content. We also do M+ very frequently, and even PvP from time to time. Our focus is to build this guild up to be one of the best weekday raiding guilds, and are looking for fellow like-minded players who are willing to put in the time and effort to improve themselves and the guild as a whole.

Currently, our planned raid times are 8:00-11:00PM EST, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. It looks as though you are trying to find a currently-active raid guild - unfortunately we are not at that stage yet, however, if you’re willing to give us a chance and have some patience as we recruit more members, I promise you will not be disappointed.

I understand that making a server-swap (let alone a Faction change on top of that) can be quite investment - so if that is off the table, then we wish you the best of luck! If you are willing to make the investment but want to feel us out first, then you can feel free to contact me or some of our other officers on Discord or Bnet!

Below are some bnets/Discords/in-game names for you to contact us at if you’re interested in more information:

Kel -Kelrox#1955 (Bnet) / Kel#4101 (Discord)

Worrog – Orrog#4479 (Discord)

Magicrap - ValenDarrow#1736 (Bnet) / Valen#7478 (Discord)

We hope to hear from you soon - if not, then best of luck!

Hey spaz!

7/8M Pandamonium on US Magtheridon is currently recruiting for our mythic raid!

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Highest Needs -
DH
Rogue
Hunter
Lock
Healer - No Priest/Pally
Tank - Prefer Multiclass Tanks.

… but we are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team’s focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:

• Commitment to regular attendance to the team
  • Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
  • Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.
  • Required ILVL 370+, neck lvl 25+

Feel free to contact me in game with any questions!
Recruitment Officer: Drinkinmycup#1192
Discord: Drinkinmycup#3873