385 Resto Druid LF Raid team/Active Guild - Area 52

385 resto druid with various raid experience. I have been playing wow since Wotlk.
Im looking for a solid and active guild who raids consistently. I am available Sunday, Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday nights and Thursday nights until 11pm EST. My Btag is Nectar#1754

1 Like

Hi Zholra! I think our guild might be a good fit for you.
Check us out and let me know if you have any questions. :slight_smile: Good luck with your search!

Evolved Gaming - Horde - Area 52

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community!

We are currently rounding out our raid team on the Horde side of things, and there’s room for you! We are currently working through Heroic (6/9H). We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST (optional additional hour on Thursdays), with Friday as an optional 3rd raid night.

Not into raiding? No problem. We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. Questing, leveling, etc. etc.! For other information please check out the thread below.

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

US Area-52 (H) Is currently looking to fill our roster, our guild is a great tight knit group of individuals that are looking to Build our raid team/family. We raid on Tuesdays&Thursdays from 10pm EST to 1am EST we’re currently at 8/9N 4/9H. We also run mythic+, Transmog runs, PVPing. we also love to help level toons/professions and will help you get that gear! And the next best part is most of us play other games with one another! We accept Alts and casuals. We currently do alt runs for normal BOD.

We are searching for all classes and specs

Our goals for this xpac is to kill it, we want to be able to hit mythic for every raid tier, only thing is we need you to help us get there!

Reach out to texrmw#1371 on battletag.
Or reach out on discord Hex#9266