385 paladin tank lf work

Looking for normal or heroic. Still gearing somewhat but have tanked since vanilla so I know the class and requirements to be successful as a tank. Looking for a AOTC guild. Starting out fresh on normal is fine for me. Looking for a Long Term home! battlenet is greathornowl#1419. Hit me up if you are interested. thank you!

Hi Controlfrq,

Would you have any interest in raiding mythic or are you looking for heroic only? Logical Journey is an atoc guild and would be happy to bring you along for a run if you want to see if we might be a good fit. We strive to keep our raids progression focused, but with a no-stress, no-demands atmosphere. While we still periodically run heroic, we are looking to transition the majority of our raid time to mythic progress.

We raid Tues/Thurs 5-8pm server time.

If you’re interested in learning more, reach out to Charaid, our recruitment coordinator, at: Charaid#2033 (discord), Sparkledump#1727 (bnet).

Are you interested in joining a multi gaming community that plays more then World of Warcraft? Offers much more then just come on and PvE or PvP types of gaming? Looking for lots of different members over lots of different games?

Well come and check out Evolved

In the World of Warcraft Alliance side of things on proudmoore we can offer

Leveling, Questing and Dungeons
Lots of members are always making new toons and leveling through questing and dungeons. Some times thats all they do and thats perfect. We want Evolved to be a place where you come and play with lots of different types of WoW players.

PvP
We have some Open world PvP as well as some Battle Grounds that go on through out the week. War mode Wednesday is always a big hit around here.

Mythic Plus
Looking to challange your self with some higher end Dungeons through the mythic plus system. We have lots of great people that do this all the time… Getting plus 10 keys for our members through out the week. Also always willing to help out and teach you the ins and outs of a dungeons. All you have to do is ask

Raiding
Tuesday, Friday and Saturday from 6pm - 8pm PST with an optional extra hour on Fridays and Saturdays. We also have 2 different raid groups and working towards having a 3rd with our help.

Always looking for Tanks and Healers with Offspec. As well as any DPS class!!

As of 3/20/19, we are looking for 2-4 dps to flush out our Mythic raid roster. While we attempt the harder raiding content, we do not condone a hardcore elitist attitude. Currently we are looking primarily for the following classes warlock, boomkin, rogue, warrior and a resto shaman. If you are interested in a community that loves to game and want to push into harder raiding content please contact me on Bnet Swim#1428 or Discord @swimister#2034.

We also have an Open raid for all members of Evolved. This is where we take a small step back and give back to our community to the members that dont like to do progression style raiding. This all happens on Sundays around 5pm pst.

Need More Info
Feel free and message our recruitment officer if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our recruitment assistant Kithain BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751. You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer.

You can also check out evolvedgaming .org for more information!

We also have a Horde sister guild on Area 52, Elder Scrolls Online, FFXIV, Atlas, and various other shooter games such as Apex Legends, Anthem, Overwatch and more! If you enjoy playing different games and staying with the same community, Evolved might be the perfect home for you!!

Hi Control,

Ministry of Love is a 4 hour, 2 night a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 7pm server) plus an optional Sunday night (6pm server) raid schedule. We recently lost a tank, and are looking to replace them with a skilled player. I’m subbing as OT in the meantime, so you’d have time to gear, etc, before stepping into that role with us.

You can get a little more info about us in our main recruiting post. And if you’d like to talk directly, I’m Callipygian#1228 on bnet.

Hope to hear from you!
-Ekkelhardt

Bump, still looking for a permanent home for 8.2!