385 BM monk LF raiding guild, not W/Th

I’m a 385 BrewMaster monk. I also have the gear and ability to play WW if needed. I’m looking to raid with a guild that raids 2-3 times a week, but not Weds or Thurs. Will server transfer at the drop of a hat. Contact me Rasp#1141

Hi Punchyfists,

Not sure if we have what you’re looking for, but I’d be happy to answer any questions. Best of luck in your search for a new home!

Just Freakin Started- Garrosh (age 18+) is an active social guild with a semi-hardcore raid team. We’re recruiting like-minded people who want to contribute to our community. We’re pleased to host weekly M+, open, and progression raids. JFS is home to both experienced veterans and new players alike. We flask, feed, enchant and gem our raid team. We offer lots of guild perks in a laid-back atmosphere that still gets stuff done. Currently building our progression raid roster; especially interested in robust players seeking less elitism & drama, while still getting raid results! Raid 8pm-12 EST F/Sa. Progression roster requires: 380, Discord, DBM/BossMods, and Angry Assignments. Guild AOTC Uldir, 2/8M Uldir. 7/9N 2/9H BoD. Check us out on gamerlaunch “justfreakinstarted” or message me on Discord kiyoshie#1993

What hours are you looking for. We raid 11-2est on Friday’s and Saturday’s. Got aotc Uldir and did some mythic for fun in between raid tiers but our goal is to have fun while progressing through heroic.

Keensenses#1515 if you want to chat.

Hey there Punchy (love the name), we have a spot and i’d love to chat with you about the potential of you punching things with us! Here’s our information for you to look over. Please message me if it sounds like something you might like!

Color Blind - 1/9M, 7/9H BoD, 6/8M Uldir ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 1/9M, 7/9H BoD, 6/8M Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 4/9H BoD, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 1/9M, 4/9H BoD, 4/8M Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Recruitment Administrators: Lucky (butts#1849) & Loxsli (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]