385 BDK looking for a home

Leave your battle tag here and we can work something out, I have enough xp but I don’t have a clue how to dps just experienced af tank

Hi there, we are in need of a blood DK for a main tank spot asap! Add me and we can chat!

Pirate Chat is a 4/8 mythic guild on Stormrage that is currently building a strong roster for next tier. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining a light hearted atmosphere.

HEALERS:
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Holy Paladin

DPS:
Ranged Dps preferred but any exceptional dps are welcome

Tanks:
Prot Paladin
Blood DK

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and killing as many bosses as possible each tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)
Sloas71#1721 (Healing officer)

Didn’t say what times and whatnot you prefer but check us out here:

5/8m
Immediate opening for a full time tank
T/W 8pm PST to 11pm PST
RBGs go weekly on Sunday nights
Active group of people that regularly run m+ throughout the week

1 Like

I can raid at anytime really but I would prefer a horde guild I may faction change I’m considering it

< You Had One Job > is a new guild on US-Thrall. A group of friends decided instead of trying to find a guild we can all pew pew in together to create our own. Officers have multiple tiers of Cutting Edge and looking to recruit like minded members, that want to have fun, kill digital monsters and get Cutting Edge every tier. Raid leader has 7 years experience. Everyone is expected to know the mechanics and be able to push buttons at an experienced level.

We run A LOT of Mythic +

Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursday/Monday at 8 PM -11 PM CST

To apply add:
Sharkkori#1977 (bnet)
Dome#11107 (bnet)
discord- domedirty#3760

Still hoping for a horde guild but what is your M content cleared

Hey there, Sickles!

Not sure if you are still looking for a guild, but if you are, we at Phobos would love to have you!

We’re a fresh Horde guild on the Zul’jin server with progression in mind - many of us are experienced WoW veterans with decades of collective experience when it comes to raiding content. We also do M+ very frequently, and even PvP from time to time. Our focus is to build this guild up to be one of the best weekday raiding guilds, and are looking for fellow like-minded players who are willing to put in the time and effort to improve themselves and the guild as a whole.

Currently, our planned raid times are 8:00-11:00PM EST, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. It looks as though you are trying to find a currently-active raid guild, which unfortunately we are not at that stage - however, if you’re willing to give us a chance and have some patience as we recruit more members, I promise you will not be disappointed.

I understand that making a server-swap can be quite investment - so if that is off the table, then we wish you the best of luck! If you are willing to make the investment but want to feel us out first, then you can feel free to contact me or some of our other officers on Discord or Bnet!

Below are some bnets/Discords/in-game names for you to contact us at if you’re interested in more information:

Kel -Kelrox#1955 (Bnet) / Kel#4101 (Discord)

Worrog – Orrog#4479 (Discord)

Magicrap - ValenDarrow#1736 (Bnet) / Valen#7478 (Discord)

We hope to hear from you soon - if not, then best of luck!

No worries, man. Be sure to hit us up if you end up going through with it. As I mentioned, we have a full-time tank spot open and we have several people that are 1.1 to 1.3k+ on IO so we love pushing keys too!

Occasional Excellence | Horde-Turalyon
Tues/Wed 5-8:30pm PST
8/8M, US99 (RIO)
Breathe#1185

~occasional-excellence.us

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been together since Vanilla (13 Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, over the age of 18 with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed.

We raid only 1 day on Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) We are currently working on Heroic Uldir.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players who want a solid core community over fast progression. Players who do not disappear at the end of each new content tier and who play and are active throughout the week and not just on raid days.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for an Off Tank, and talented DPS (at least 10k dps).

We may have a raid leader opening available in the near future for the right player or players.

You do not need to be a raider to join our guild, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 360 ilevel or at least 10k dps before you sign up for raids. For those that aren’t we will help you get to that level if you show you are also working hard on your own.

Please consider us if you are looking for a mature and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hey Sickles,

I’ll keep it short.

on Alliance Thunderlord. 8/8H, 2/8M. Raiding Tues/Thurs 9pm-12 EST.

We were working on a guild merger that fell through (conflicting personalities - we’re not a PC bunch). So we’re looking for a new tank. We have several people that can tank currently, but I hate asking them to swap toons. A dedicated tank would be nice to have!

Discord: Anda#0691
Bnet: Anda#1503

Btag: Sataraa#1236

SpareLyric#1417

Hi Sickles!

No Bads Allowed is seeking dedicated members to round out our core roster and push into Cutting Edge for the next tier. Our guild is led by a current US 21/World 72 raider with plenty of experience and excellent raid leading capabilities.

Having previously been a US #64 guild, we are currently 5/8M and looking to rebuild as well as maintain success by smashing each new fight in Battle for Dazar’alor. We are looking for raiders who are consistent, have great attendance, a good attitude and are always prepared.

Server: Tichondrius (Horde)
Raid Schedule: 7PM – 11PM PST, Friday/Saturday

Recruitment Needs:
Tank: Monk preferred, but open to all
Melee: Rogue, Ret Paladin
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Ele Shaman
Healer: Disc/Holy priest (bonus points if you play both!)

Even if your class is not listed above, give us a shout! Exceptional players will always be considered.

If you are interested and would like to find out more, please send a bnet request to our guild leader: Seepy#11342

Guild: Heroes and Legends [A] Stormrage

Raid Times/Days: Sunday/Monday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00 am EST

Current Progression: 8/8H, 5/8M

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet = TheBlob#1740, Seize#1869

Heroes and Legends was founded by a core of former hardcore raiders that have once again decided to pursue Mythic Raiding at the start of the expansion. We are currently 5/8M with eyes on being 6/8M. We have a solid core of raiders wanting to achieve Cutting Edge next tier.

Our guild has multiple mythic + teams. We regularly run Mythic + on off nights. Most of our core players have numerous purple/orange parses and are continuously striving to improve our performance. Most consumables are supplied by the guild (all consumables will be supplied in 8.1 when alchemy mats requirements are lowered) and up to 1000 gold nightly is offered for repairs.

Expectations

All raiders are expected to have researched Boss strategies prior to raid nights.

Addon requirements: Angry Assignments, Weak Auras, RCLootCouncil, DBM/Big Wigs.

80% attendance or better and notifying an officer if a raid will be missed

We run loot council on non needed loot (you keep your personal loot and decide if you want to put it up for the officers to give to someone else in the group) making RCLootCouncil as previously mentioned, a must have addon. Loot is distributed on a merit based system accounting for player performance, attendance, reliability etc. We often times will discuss awards with the guild during raid if there are differing opinions on the council.

Help with sales! We regularly run heroics/mythic 10+ to make the guild and ourselves some coin.

Be social! Our guild loves to hang out in discord with each other beyond just playing WoW. A lot of us play other games together (League of Legends, Ring of Elysium, Battlefield etc). Most of our recruits that have done well put forth an effort to socialize with members. It’s always better to raid with friends than strangers :slight_smile:

We are looking for another tank to add to our ranks for BoD. I would love to chat more if you’re free!

Han Shot First– Zul’Jin is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues-Thurs). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don’t like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic, 5/8 Mythic. We are building our team with intent to push Mythic progression and Cutting Edge.

What are your raid times? Our core team raids Tues/Wed/Thursday 9-12 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page.

Are you intending to make a second raiding team? Possibly, we are currently more focused on building a strong, competitive core team.

What is your goal for the core? We plan to be competitive within the server and push for the highest progression we can with our hours.

Do you allow off server raiders? For trialing yes, but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, we like to keep a good amount of backups and casuals within the guild to be able to do off-night fun/alt raids, and we have a community atmosphere.

How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag (GM) Kreda#1892 or my officers EltUNkon#1352-Melee Officer, BigBert#1227-Healing Officer.