385 Balance Druid LFG former top 100. Focused on 8.1

Looking for a CE guild for 8.1 onward.

Earned CE throughout Legion and the guild I previously raided with is a top 60 U.S. so will be searching for a relatively hardcore progression guild. I am looking to raid following the holidays for the new tier but am not opposed when I have time to raid Uldir as a trial/filler. My schedule will primarily be focused around raiding Tue/Wed/Thurs with some flexibility. No Fri-Sun pref.

Available Raid Times: Needed to take the first raid tier off for BFA due to my schedule which has been reworked for the upcoming tier. This meant pugging all the content and primarily focusing m+. What I am looking for is a Tue - Thurs that raids in the evenings 10 - 1 EST or something close to those times.

Atmosphere : A competitive group that is focused on the progression of the tier. One where constructive criticism may be encouraged and no one points fingers. Everyone is capable of improving.

Seeking : Looking for a guild in a similar position to the one I had to disembark. They currently have a fat roster so I am seeing where I can make a nest for the next raid. They were a top 60 U.S. this tier so I am looking for something similar. Also intend to stay Horde .

Classes/Roles : Currently I main a druid and rogue and have a few alts with similar gear (370-380). I intend to main balance/resto but I am a player that tries to maximize class potential and play whats either required or strongest for the situation given the classes abilities.

If you have any question feel free to reply to the thread or message me on discord at Rodgers#1690

Hey Trollbearpig,

The times work out perfectly so I thought I’d leave you our spam. Hope to hear from ya!

Reverie is a mythic oriented semi-hardcore PvE guild which was established in July 2018 in preparation for the BFA expansion. Our members have a rich history raiding in WoW, which has allowed for a diverse range of experience amongst our players. Our current values lie most heavily in improvement and teamwork. We believe that working as a team is critical to success, we would rather pick our raiders up then beat them to the ground. Our goal is to improve each tier going forward, both in terms of our strong sense of community, as well as our performance as a guild. Since we do raid on a lighter schedule we expect our raiders to come prepared and able to listen. If you feel that we are a fit for you feel free to apply. Leave your egos at the door please.

Requirements
365+ Ilvl
25+ HoA
Must have high attendance

Uldir Needs
Melee/Tank:
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Warlock, Elesham, Boomkin, Mage
Heals: Disc, Rdruid, Rsham
If your class is not listed please feel free to apply as spots are competitive.

M+
We are also accepting members to push mythic + keys since we only raid 2 nights a week we would like to fill our time with more players to have fun and push keys with.

Guild: <Reverie>
Server: US-Turalyon
Schedule: Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am est
Progression: 8/8H 4/8M
Voice: Discord

Feel free to contact one of our officers in game.
Lustratic#1862
Tiki#1909

The Hall of Fame on Mal’Ganis is recruiting for Mythic Uldir progression! We are focusing on pushing content at a high level on a easy to manage schedule. We raid 6 hours a week, no more.

Progression:
7/8M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Warlock [High] Full Time Position Available for a Purple Parsing Warlock
Flex Healer [dps main, no druids][High]
Exceptional DPS [High]

All Exceptional Players
Any Players Looking to compete for a position
Any Players looking to push M+ [Raiding not required]

We are looking for exceptional players to competitively push content with! If you are such a person and are looking to slay dragons on a lighter schedule, look no further!

Guild Expectations:

We are adults. We have responsibilities. Through those responsibilities we have cleared our schedules to raid two nights a week. Attendance is key. If you can’t make raid, we aren’t the right guild for you. We joke, we are crass, and can sometimes be… not pc. We are adults. If you can’t handle that, we aren’t for you. We play hard and raid hard. When raid starts its time to focus up and kill dragons.

Raid Schedule:

Thursday: ~9p EST [Optional Alt/Heroic]
Sunday: 8:30pm-1130pm EST
Monday: 8:30pm-1130pm EST

Contact Information:

If you are interested add me on bnet nix#1366, essien#1785 or fill out an application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzOG8MufRoWQn6Tj8Eo0znS7rx6Z0yJdjD3Digv14_lN-A0Q/viewform

< Pseudonym > 7/8M, Is looking for exceptional raiders for Mythic Uldir Progression! We raid on Tuesday & Thursday from 10:00-1:00 AM EST. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild filled with skilled and experience players looking to raid a light schedule but still focused progression kills. Our goal is to be the best 2 day a week raiding guild on our server and be a top 20 US guild in our time bracket. We are looking to expand our 20 man roster to inspire competition and growth between our raiders, and optimize our composition for given fights. Be assured however, if you have the skills to pay the bills, you will not see the bench. All roles are currently open and being recruited, so all experienced players should apply.

Specific Recruitment Needs:

High Demand:
Warlock
Restoration Druid
Mage
Hunter

Medium Demand:
Demon Hunter
Balance Druid
Holy Paladin
Shadow Priest
Mistweaver Monk

Low Demand:
Discipline Priest
Warrior

However; do not be discouraged by our current needs. If you are exceptional on your preferred spec/class, we encourage you to still contact us.

What We Expect

For you to come in with an attitude to kill bosses in a timely fashion. Only raiding for 6 hours a week leaves little time for distractions during raid, but leaves tons of time for goofing around during the week. We expect that you are able to handle yourself as an adult, and not to fold under pressure or cave when receiving constructive criticism. We expect for you to understand your class and role for given fights and strive to improve whenever possible.

Outside of that, we hope that you enjoy your time with us, and look forward to logging on.

Any additional questions can be directed to the Battle Tag Swxkill#1372.

Otherwise you can apply through our discord at: discord.gg/jquwxFZ

Salt Factory 7/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info:

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Days: T, W, TH
Times: 11PM-1:30AM CST
Prog: 2/8M, 8/8H
Realm: Mal’ganis
Faction: Horde

Who Are We?
The Heartless Council is a newly formed guild of highly parsed players from a previous team that want to continue progress. We are looking for similar skilled and dedicated players to push CE in the following tier and even current tier. Players should be playing at 85% or higher and be able to keep up attendance. If you do not currently have required parses and are interested then do your best to catch our eye and prove your worth.

Recruiting:
Blood Death Knight
Vengeance Demon Hunter
Non Priest Heals
Shadow Priest
Warlock
Demon Hunter

ALL exceptional players welcomed to apply.

Current Roster: 17 and growing quickly, looking to expand to 23-25 for mythic. & bench

Contacts:
KingDan#1509
Rivrine#1552 or Tiggerqt#5283(Discord)
Shamcron#1812 or Bonecron#4189(Discord)

Still looking!