385 8/8M Holy Priest LFG

Hey there! I’m a 385 Holy Priest 7/8M looking for a mythic raiding guild I can call my home. I live on the east coast & am looking for a guild that preferably raids during the week any time 7PM - 11PM EST. Will server transfer but not faction change. Hit me up with any questions, thanks!
Warcraft Logs: character/id/23558264
Btag: Athiee#1576

1 Like

Check out the recruitment discord with 6700+ people. https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

Thanks for the info, I will check it out :slight_smile:

Dominion

5/8M uldir

We’re an established and mature semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
Open Recruitment

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we’re recruiting raiders, not just their class!

Dominion was established in 2005 on Alter of Storms and in 2012 transferred to Stormrage. Our officer core has provided stability for many years. We have made multiple progression targets over the years:

Cataclysm:

8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul

Pandaria:

14/14 Heroic (Mythic) Siege of Orgrimmar

WOD:

13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Legion:

11/11 Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
dominionstormrage.shivtr
Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798, Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia (solarshadow#1696), or Aureilie

I know you said you want to stay alliance but on the off chance you might change your mind, I would definitely appreciate the opportunity to talk! Can’t blame me for trying, right?

We are currently looking for a solid priest to farm out the rest of the tier and hit the ground running in 8.1.

My bnet is teacher#11106.

[H] Convergence - bit.ly/2qIxR4p

Schedule
Tuesday 6-9pst
Wednesday 6-9pst
Thursday 6-9pst

History
T18 HFC - US 131
EN - US 141
ToV - US 88
T19 NH - US 51
T20 ToS - US 77
T21 Ant - US 81

Located on Kil’Jaeden horde, Convergence is a mythic raiding guild driven by the idea that progression is a product of efficiency not volume. We are firm believers in the idea that a short raid schedule and success in mythic raiding are not mutually exclusive. Our schedule is a strict 9 hours per week and we will not add a day under any circumstance.

We are looking for skilled players who share the same ambition of clearing content in timely fashion but might not have the time to dedicate 4 or 5 nights to that goal. With such a short raid schedule, it is imperative that our team comes prepared to maximize our efficiency. In addition, our guild is very active outside of our scheduled raid hours with M+, alt runs and PvP.

Currently Recruiting

Exceptional applications will always be considered, but we are specifically looking for:

Tank

Healing Priest

Holy Paladin

Hunter

Warlock

If you are interested in joining Convergence, please submit a private application at bit.ly/2qIxR4p
For any inquiries please contact teacher#11106 (glenn#7064 on discord)

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin or 1 disc+holy priest healer or 1 resto druid , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi Athiee,

Death Jesters, an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage, are looking for excellent players to progress through Battle for Azeroth. We are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage and one of the oldest raiding guilds in the game!

Raid days: Mon-Weds (9:00pm-12:30am EST).
Optional activities on Thursday. Friday to Sunday are always reserved as off days.
Alliance - US Stormrage

Currently Recruiting: Healers (Druid, Priest, Paladin)
We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class.

Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: www death-jesters net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (Sparty#1780) or email djapps@gmail.com.

We wish you the best in your guild search!

Hey there, not sure if you’re still looking for a guild…but if so check us out!

<Hypnotic> US Turalyon
Alliance | Progression 8/8M
#1 6hr/week guild in the US in Antorus
2 nights/week | 6hours | Wed/Thu 8-11pm EST

(Offnight/Alt Run Tues @8pm EST) 110% optional raid night
Discord | Loot Council

Hypnotic Raid History
Guild first raid boss down, December 5th, 2012
MoP: MSV/HoF/ToES: 3/14H l ToT: 3/13H l SoO: 12/14H US 1306

WoD: Highmaul: 2/7M l BRF: 7/10M l HFC: 13/13M(C.E.) US 334

Legion: EN: C.E. l ToV: 2/3M l NH: C.E. l ToS: C.E. l Ant : 11/11M US 144
(#1 6hr/week guild in the US)

BFA: Uldir: 8/8M US 227

What we are looking for:
Dps: Lock, Spriest, Warrior, Havoc, Rogue
Heals: Priest, Rsham
Will consider anyone who performs at a high level

Hypnotic maintains a 24-26 man core raider roster in order to be flexible with our raiders schedule and be able to maximize our composition for progression kills. We do not recruit for the bench. You might be asked to sit out a progression fight if required, or a farm kill to let somebody in that needs the gear.
Add Laatu#1956 for any questions you might have!

How to Apply to Hypnotic
Please apply on our website @ www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment

Prerequisites:

Research each fights prior to pull
18+
Working microphone
Near 100% attendance
Dedication l Sense of humor
M+ Weekly/Keeping up to date on AP

About us:

Hypnotic was built around the idea of having a good time raiding the hardest current content in the most efficient way. The vast majority of our members have a limited time schedule due to various responsibilities, we opted for a two nights a week, six hours total raiding time. Here at Hypnotic, we believe that this is more than enough time to progress through a tier in a timely fashion. We are confident that we can be one of the most time efficient and progressed guilds around. We will never be the world’s best guild, but we will not be too far behind.

Addons Needed!
DBM/Big Wigs
Exorsus Raid Tools
Weak Auras 2
Angry Assignments
RcLooutcouncil
More info:

Guild Master | Raid lead: Laatu#1956
Officer: Truthwatcher

I actually need a healer now lol. Going to put my spam here this time.

I manage these rosters if you may find yourself looking off realm. I also run the recruitment discord with 6800+ people. https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB I can probably recruit outside of the wants, but apply and I can talk it over with raid leaders to verify. ALWAYS CONSIDERING EXCEPTIONAL RAIDERS.

Astral on Turalyon: 8/8M CE (US 121 WCL), 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: R Shaman, Warlock, DPS DK w/Tank OS & Warrior.
    Application: https://www.astralguild.com/forums/app/

Basic Guild on Mal’Ganis: 7/8M (15% G’huun), 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am PST (12am-3am EST)

• Needs: 2 Healers (Druid/Shaman/Monk)
    Application: https://goo.gl/r9gbJD

Impetus on Turalyon: 5/8M, 11/11M CE (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: 2 Ranged (Mage/Warlock/Ele/Boomkin) & 1 Holy Paladin.
    Application: http://bit.ly/impetusapplication

Legend on Turalyon (Weekday): 8/8M CE (US 121 WCL), 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST

• Needs: Boomkin, Tank (Monk), Warlock & Resto Shaman.
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Legend on Turalyon (Weekend): 7/8M (% G’huun), 11/11M CE
Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: 1 Spriest, 1 Boomkin, 1 Tank (DK/Prot Pal/Monk) & 1 Non-Paladin Healer.
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Warsong on Turalyon: 4/8M (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST

• Needs: Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Elemental Shaman w/OS heals. Will consider exceptional players of any class and spec.
    Application: https://warsong-turalyon.wixsite.com/guild/application
    HEROIC TRYOUTS FRI @ 8PM EST. Add Pandatoons#1346

Synthesis on Turalyon (Weekday): 8/8M CE (US 58 WCL), 11/11M CE US 48 WCL)
Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST

• Needs: None.
    Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Synthesis on Turalyon (Weekend): 8/8M CE (US 172 WP), 11/11M CE
Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST

• Needs: Holy Paladin.
    Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

If you have questions, feel free to contact me: Sieara#1968 (btag) or Sieara#6473 (discord, easiest way to find me). I have a very organized roster overview as well if you have questions or concerns about the roster, how large, etc. The rosters are here: https://goo.gl/87ncRt

Still looking!

Hey there Athiee! Hope you are still looking and that we might be of interest (we also raid less than what you might prefer!).

Button Mashers (Mal’Ganis-Horde) Currently 7/8M and 8/8H

About BM:
Button Mashers is formed behind the desire to progress at a highly competitive level on a reasonable raid schedule. We try to maintain a tight-knit feel between our members. The large majority of our core raiders have raided since vanilla/BC and most of us have been playing together for a long time. Our raid atmosphere is pretty light and generally really entertaining as long as people are doing what they are suppose to be. At the end of the day we are here to have fun and kill bosses!

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 8 – 11pm CST Thursday: 8 – 11pm CST Wednesday: 8 - 11pm CST

You can view our current progress as well as some videos of our kills here: -www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Button+Mashers

Raid History:
Top 20 server during WoD: -www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Button+Mashers/rating.tier17

Top 200 US during MoP: -www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Button+Mashers/rating.tier14

Recruitment:
Tanks - Non DH
Melee DPS - DK, Monk, Warrior
Ranged DPS - Locks, Mages, Priests
Healer - Priest, Pally, Monk

We expect everyone that applies to fully understand the mechanics of their class.

Please apply here:
-www.bit.ly/buttonmashersapp

OR

Please feel to contact any officer in-game or via discord ((btag // discord))

Club#1123 // clubnp#1359
Rawbur#1853 // Rawbur#9467
Holytoots#1719 // HolyPeaches#1587

I’m Jae, from the guild Spicy Boyz on Stormrage.

I’ve got a quick copy pasta for the particulars:

Spicy Boyz

6/8M Currently looking for a Tank! & DPS/Heals! RT: Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST.

Feel free to add myself
Jae#11275
or our RL
Sota#11887

Hope to hear from you!

Hey there Athiee We’re looking for a Pirest, here’s a small post below. Hope to see an add from you soon!

Guild & Server: [US] Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Raid Times/Days: Monday Tuesday and Wednesday 8-11 PM EST
Uldir Progression : 7/8 Mythic
Requirements: Mythic experience, 99% attendance

Application: h ttps://goo.gl/forms/nyPI7MjNg70dokx83

• I haven’t reached sufficient karma levels to post links, remove the space on the first h and t to get a link to our very short application.

Contact Information:
Btag: Crayonz#1696
Discord: Crayonz#8117

:santa: Happy Holidays :santa:

Salt Factory 7/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info -

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Thanks for the post, too bad you’re not an Alliance guild :frowning: I’m just not willing to faction change.

I know you said you don’t want to faction change… but if you change your mind I figured I’d drop my guild spam in here anyways. Enjoy the free bump and GL on finding a new guild! :slight_smile:

Thank you!