385 6/9N Blood DK - LF Weekend Guild

Currently 385 Blood DK looking for a casual/semi-casual raiding guild. I can off-spec frost as DPS, but I haven’t built up that set yet so it’d be a bit behind. I would like to do at least heroics and maybe into mythics if able.
My available times are: Thursday Night, Friday (Anytime) & Weekends (Anytime). I can do weekdays after 8 EST with no later than 11 EST, but if I end up working late there is no guarantee I will make it on time which is why I am looking for weekends.

I have played the past couple expansions as a Resto Shaman just doing casual raiding here and there, but I would rather tank this expansion. I’ve been farming M+'s trying to gear up. I am currently at 6/9N for Daraz’alor

We have a bunch of Normal/Heroic weekend guilds too but I haven’t updated the post with those yet. Haven’t had time. = (

The old thread but idk who is playing this expansion. This was from Legion but you’re welcome to check them out and see if they are still raiding. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, Late Night Shenanigans of US-Thrall’s second team is looking for a tank as I write this!

Raiding from 9AM-Midnight EST every Saturday, the second team within the guild is AotC focused every raid tier. Currently they are 7/9N. The group achieved AotC in Uldir early November and are looking to achieve similar progress every raid tier going forward. There are a few benefits of joining this group. Firstly, you do not have to transfer servers as they currently have no plans for mythic. Secondly, some of the raiders of the main team (11/11 CE ABT, 7/8M Uldir, 1/9M BoD) sometimes show up to help out.

If this interests you at all, please add the raid leader of the team Fatcamp#11571 to get in contact!

“Raiding from 9AM-Midnight EST every Saturday”

I don’t know if that’s a typo or not, but I definitely don’t wanna do 15 hour long raids. Lol

Guild & Server: Sage Crusaders -Turalyon (A)
Raid Times/Days: Fri-Sun 7:30pm-10pm

Recruitment Contact
MamaWolf#1535,

Recruitment Needs For Raiding:
Heals: Holy Pally, Disc/Holy Priest, Resto Druid
Melee Dps: WW Monk, Enhance Sham, Fury/Arms Warrior, Rogues, Dk- Frost/Unholy, feral Kitty, Ret pally
Ranged Dps: Warlocks- Destruc/Demon, Balance Druid, Mage: Arcane/Fire, Ele Shaman, Hunters
Tank: Brewmaster Monk, Demon Hunter, Pally Tank

We can always use extra tanks and heals for when someone can’t show up for that night,for those that wish to raid but cannot commit 100%. Food & Flasks Will Be Provided Each Raid. Free Repair always.

What we require

• 21+ age
  • Attendance: we require 75% raid attendance from raiders.
  • We expect raiders to keep us informed if they can’t attend a raid.
  • Knowledge of your class and spec but also being open to constructive feedback
  • Willingness to use discord and a working microphone
  • 375+ ilvl

What we offer

• Experienced players leading raids, ready to help with your class and tactics
  • Friendly and fun atmosphere during raids and everyday activities
  • People to do Mythic+ runs with
  • Consumables and repairs during raids

Please note. We’re not a hardcore raiding guild but we do strive for AOTC progression.

Shotgunblues, it doesn’t say you’re recruiting for either of the classes I have listed. Only shows that you’re recruiting for backup tank / heals if a normal raider doesn’t show, which isn’t what I’m looking for.

Hi Talon,

Guild: Stoic

Faction: Horde

Server: Zul’jin

Stoic is recruiting for Mythic+ and Heroic Raids. We are a community focused group of former “hardcore” raiders. We complete AOTC in raids. Currently 1/9 H Battle of Dazar’alor. We raid Fri and Sat 10PM – 1 AM EST server time. Looking for DPS with Heal off-spec roles to round out our raid team. Great community that likes to game together and hang out in Discord.

If you are interested add me on Bnet Willy890#1450.

this is what we are needing:
Recruitment Needs For Raiding:
Heals: Holy Pally, Disc/Holy Priest, Resto Druid
Melee Dps: WW Monk, Enhance Sham, Fury/Arms Warrior, Rogues, Dk- Frost/Unholy, feral Kitty, Ret pally
Ranged Dps: Warlocks- Destruc/Demon, Balance Druid, Mage: Arcane/Fire, Ele Shaman, Hunters
Tank: Brewmaster Monk, Demon Hunter, Pally Tank

Sry was just trying to help…

Np, sorry if it came across as rude it wasn’t my intent. Just not really looking for a backup spot.