Delete post thanks

Simple Math is currently looking for players who love both PvE and PvP content and want to push themselves to be the best! Things you should know about us:

• Guild founded in 2006 and has achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything).
  • We raid Tuesday-Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am EST . We run other optional content and sales throughout the week.
  • We run a small roster - players are recruited to raid, not sit on the bench.

Our application forums are always open to exceptional applicants of all classes but right now we are seeking the following classes:

• Tanks: Closed
  • Healers: RESTO DRUID
  • DPS: Melee: WW MONK Ranged: Open

Here are a few things that we look at in potential recruits:

• Able to take as well as give criticism respectfully and objectively.
  • Attend all three raid nights per week. Repeat absences will result in immediate demotion.
  • Ability and willingness to play multiple specs.
  • Social players with a good sense of humor that are able to communicate through Discord.

Group applications are welcome but we will not be held hostage by package deals. Anybody interested in joining can fill out an application on our website.

Guild Website:

• *https://www.simplemathguild.com/

About Us:
No Bully is a semi-hardcore group of longtime raiders who have decided to join together once again for BFA. We are based on US-Stormreaver Horde, and come with a wealth of experience in end-game progression. We have a relatively lax raiding schedule (see below) but value our time very heavily and for that reason we emphasize always bringing your best attitude and coming prepared. When raiding together in the past, we have always managed to hit Cutting Edge in each raid and that continues to be our goal into the future.

Schedule:
Main Raid
Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday
6-9PST

Alt Raid/Achievements:
Sunday of the first Couple Weeks of the tier
6-9PST

Recruitment:
Currently we have high recruitment priority for:
Healers of any Class
DK dps

We will consider:
Any exceptional DPS, however please contact one of us to speak more about your particular class.

Progression:
8/8M, 8/8H

If interested please message:
Rotnob#1279
Datarro#1770
Billyboi#11438

Still looking!

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info ;

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Still looking

Check out my rosters ( https://goo.gl/87ncRt)! :slight_smile: My weekend team needs a healer!

Still looking

Still looking

We posted above, but I will remove the wall of text for ya.
We’re 7/8M Right now, we got a late jump on the tier an went through leadership change. I think we could be what you’re looking for.
Let’s chat, what could it hurt.

Pachyderm#1286
Discord: The Pachyderm#6698 (Yes, there is a space, I think. Probably.)

Still looking for the right fit

Still looking

Dominion

6/8M uldir

We’re an established and mature semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
Open Recruitment

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we’re recruiting raiders, not just their class!

Dominion was established in 2005 on Alter of Storms and in 2012 transferred to Stormrage. Our officer core has provided stability for many years. We have made multiple progression targets over the years:

Cataclysm:

8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul

Pandaria:

14/14 Heroic (Mythic) Siege of Orgrimmar

WOD:

13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Legion:

11/11 Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
dominionstormrage.shivtr
Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798, Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia (solarshadow#1696), or Aureilie

still looking

bump10char

Still looking

yeet to the top

Hi there, my name is Magmaron and I am the healing officer in US Illidan. I have looked at your logs and I like what I am seeing. Here’s a little information about the guild:

Schedule (varies on farm status/ efficiency):

We currently maintain a raiding schedule of 3 days/week
Tuesday: 6 PM – 9 PM CST
Wednesday: 6 PM – 9PM CST
Thursday: 6 PM – 9 PM CST

ToS 8/10M (Illidan 64, US 675)
ATBT 11/11M (Illidan 38, US 318)
Uldir 8/8M (Illidan 34, US 288)

Type of players we’re interested:

Progression focused players that learn quickly, don’t make repeated mistakes, have correct attitudes when it comes to critiquing/criticism and are looking to always improve. We don’t particularly care if you are highly experienced or fresh into the scene if you can perform you’ll have a home in MAD.

We grade trials based on the following:

We look for Avoidable Damage > Priority Damage > Raw Output as well as buff up time/usage and general raid awareness. If we see you need gear, yet know your class and its priorities there is zero reason we wouldn’t take a look at you.

As always anyone that feels they can be a positive addition to our main team is welcome to apply.

war#12812 -GM
larsen#1201 -Officer

Please feel free to add my on Btag to discuss things further!

We raid one day less than you’re looking for, but fokls are around doing M+ and such. Here’s some info if you’re interested.

Still looking. Had a schedule change at work and am now looking for a weekend team. Fri/Sat only and any time after 8PM EST. Thanks fams